Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay. I think imma give in to the temptation. 
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG Rakshsan is too cute. I love Rakshasan☺️. He is being vocal now. Mihir is right, only sex can make him talk😆 . Everytime they end up doing it a little more😉. You posted the previous update when I was in office and had to lock myself in the washroom to read that. Then kept smiling for the remaining part of the day. I keep thinking about these two like II thinks of R&B. Have lost sleep but not my appetite yet😳
Your descriptions are so real. One little thing that struck me in the latest one is that the comforter keeps coming in between their legs.

When is the next part coming Nisha??

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

OMG OMG OMG Rakshsan is too cute. I love Rakshasan☺️. He is being vocal now. Mihir is right, only sex can make him talk😆 . Everytime they end up doing it a little more😉. You posted the previous update when I was in office and had to lock myself in the washroom to read that. Then kept smiling for the remaining part of the day. I keep thinking about these two like II thinks of R&B. Have lost sleep but not my appetite yet😳

Your descriptions are so real. One little thing that struck me in the latest one is that the comforter keeps coming in between their legs.

When is the next part coming Nisha??

YEP!!

MY KINDA GAL👏

Reading romance fiction clandestinely in office ladies room?
Niiice

Not sure if u know Tamizh but will end with a Tamizh expression

"Innum enge enge poga porado teriyale...R&B pithu"
Dont know where all will this R&B insanity take us😃
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He was home now? This girl is a goner! 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Nisha, how u do it babez. The humour always clicks a beat and makes me laugh out loud.

II tethered between insanity and madness, if both are any different😆 

And your R&B he is a heinious mass of unpredictability😈 sending Rasam Recipe books, leaving make love to me notes and what not. The attraction is incredibly there and II's question is logical as R&B and love seem two opposite poles on earth. 

We know that he admires her for the strong headed, independent, intelligent, gusse wali woman that she is and not just for her buttery skin but tge question is wen will she know that☺️

😃 THANKS TWEET
Hes hand crafted to be the devil😳
II has invoked Rakshasan atleast a 1000 times thus far... granting him MORE POWERS if that even possible😉

Whats a love story if the male lead doesnt make much married women like ME SWOON and wish I was UNMARRIED?
Worthless😃

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
nice!  finally she acknowledges and hints to her akka and namma hero is off reading about iyers now 😳 just like she was about french and paris !
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Delicious as usual! Looking forward to the next update 😊
nividances thumbnail
He sent her a recipe book for rasam! That too to her house! Nish you crack me up. Seriously I am loving the balance in your story. It's a humorous, mysterious, sexy, raw passionate romance mixed in with realistic thoughts tidbits from II. I don't understand Tamil but I love all the descriptions of Iyer life and Tamil culture that you give...very interesting to read about and always a chance to learn new things.

Thank you for becoming disinterested in the show and for crafting such characters. I may one day forget Raman and Ishita from YHM but I wil NEVER forget II and R&B.
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

He sent her a recipe book for rasam! That too to her house! Nish you crack me up. Seriously I am loving the balance in your story. It's a humorous, mysterious, sexy, raw passionate romance mixed in with realistic thoughts tidbits from II. I don't understand Tamil but I love all the descriptions of Iyer life and Tamil culture that you give...very interesting to read about and always a chance to learn new things.

Thank you for becoming disinterested in the show and for crafting such characters. I may one day forget Raman and Ishita from YHM but I wil NEVER forget II and R&B.

Wonderfully crafted characters
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

YEP!!

MY KINDA GAL👏

Reading romance fiction clandestinely in office ladies room?
Niiice

Not sure if u know Tamizh but will end with a Tamizh expression

"Innum enge enge poga porado teriyale...R&B pithu"
Dont know where all will this R&B insanity take us😃

I'm a punjabi Nish and don't get these Tamil expressions. Nonetheless, I love reading them.