SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 106

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Omg did she just had a day dream of her marriage ceremony to R&B nd hrr weddings night ohh sry noon
She is losing her brain.
Oh god i m loving it so much i was never so desperate to read anything on forum. It was always if time permits

But now u turn me on actually ur characters i m mostly online just to see whether u have updated or not.
Waiting for next part
Hope there will b one or two parts more today sry for being greedy but cant help it

Want to see r&b reaction after srkant entry.

I know I sound like a broken tape recorder  amazing update . iI is so madly in love she can't think beyond him.your wedding description is perfect , add to that the oonjal .  I start work after a 2 week break and am in mourning this is my respite.
@columbia I never replied to an earlier convo if my daughter gets an R&B in a horse I am so going to be a gushing vandu  like mIl LOL I know sounds sort of sick but let's blame this storyLOL
Originally posted by columbia

Originally posted by ashu9

Guys like this don't exits in the real world!!!! 
Please no 
Otherwise the fantasy is killed! 
The surroundings are realistic the guy is a fantasy the girl is a bit of all of us 
That's how I read the story 
If I go hoping for this guy I will never find himUnhappy
Dont u dare maaro my expectations...shall kill u ,...Pls yaar..lets find properly..we shall surely find one 

Tu mujhse chothi hai 
Tere paas bahut time 
Mere paas woh luxury nahi 
Upar se second chance 
Chodho main baldev ke saath hi theek hun 
Ya phir even Bala ke saath Jo apni biwi ki drooling bhi nahi dikhta aur Kehta hai my wife cooks super! 
Main bala hota aur Vandu meri biwi hoti 
Would have pushed R&B and Saali out of the house and dragged her to my room and ravished her to make her forget R&B 
Rehne de bala and baldev for me in real life 
Iss ff mei I am happy with R&B 
Who says second chances dont give hot men..Look at RKB..LOL..milega tujhe koi..m very sure now..my hsub is telling me..

Dearest Nisha and Ashu my luv
I think I may be off line tomorrow (sis goes back to IIT hostel) 
And deffo offline on Monday (leave for my job in Mumbai) 
I begin work on Tuesday 
I think I may be sporadic next whole week
I am going to try my best and read the updates fosho
But my responses less enthusiastic Ermm
I may be back in sure form only third week of jan since I shall have settled by then 
Loads of love 
C
U will be missed...do leave us a pm each whenevr u end up ol
Omg! even she is dreaming of him..Nishu pls di Cry get them married...i want to see alls he has imagines now...
Ragasiyama is a wonderful song di...ur choice is awesome Embarrassed
Originally posted by Ranu1234

I know I sound like a broken tape recorder  amazing update . iI is so madly in love she can't think beyond him.your wedding description is perfect , add to that the oonjal .  I start work after a 2 week break and am in mourning this is my respite.
@columbia I never replied to an earlier convo if my daughter gets an R&B in a horse I am so going to be a gushing vandu  like mIl LOL I know sounds sort of sick but let's blame this storyLOL

Big smile

Hey Ranu

Many Iyer customs are goddamn sexy

Oonjal and nalangu are my favorite

HOT AS HELL

If I get them married and write a Wedding trilogy trilogy kya 100 parts hoga just on the wedding...I will describe OONJAL in detail
P.S. OONJAL is the swing

R&B on a oonjal with his bare feet upto his ankle in a panchakajam/trad dhoti showingBlushing
The tall ansd slender II on his side

Ranu podavai select pannanum... pick sareesLOL

And of course when he puts the metti on her ...toe ringsBig smile

Dear Nisha,
So I have glanced through your story frequently in the forum but just never gotten around to read it. Maybe because I knew what would happen to me if I did. But yesterday, I was almost forced to read this by someone who is equally obsessed with your story and I decided that I have nothing to lose..Let me just say, i did lose something- a lot of sleep! 
Once I started, I could not help but go on to the next update! Like honestly..you are awesome!! how? how did you do this? I mean i LOVE ishita! a beautiful woman who is smart, intelligent, career orientated, wants something in life more then getting married! I mean holy cow, that's a real woman right there and not a freaking Acchai ki devi that we see on every tv show. (sorry but ishita's niceness is now borderline annoying)

And R&B, wowww can i just tell you after a long long long time, has a man, any man real or fictional made me feel like such a puddle (except for RKB who does so on a regular basis but we are not counting him here)

I mean your description of the kissing scenes were beautiful. They were sensual but not at all vulgar. Trust me, that's an art because most times sensual scenes come across as vulgar and I loose interest in continuing further 

You are really talented and I cannot wait to read more. But a tiny little request if you can incorporate this, if not then its totally fine. I do not want to interrupt your creative process. But I really want to know how R&B feels about his regular encounters, how he likes how his smirks affect her and how little does she know, that when she is in the room- he really has to fight against himself to not just stare at her..
Or whatever you feel is best for your story..because i know more then us, this is your creative baby, create it whatever way you feel is right..

Once again, thank you for sharing this brilliant piece, Can't wait to read more..

PS- is this your first time writing or have you written stuff before? I already lost one night's worth of sleep just reading, i think i can afford to lose some more sleep..:P

Edited by hemanshi - 7 years ago
I am really enjoying this mismatching, day-dreaming, goofy, broken record type girl who is stuck on thoughts abt R&B.

but what is her man thinking yaar?  kuchh to zalak de; apart from his eye language, half smiles n Google updates LOL

ya bright spot is change in srikanth's itinerary. That incident better push the man in action- logical / illogical,  passive/active does not matter.

Edited by Ad_Mumbai_Girl - 7 years ago