Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 106

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Nose ring in the cap???? Seriously...II cracks me up with her humour and R&B leaves me dead  with his ardour -every single time -.  One thing is certain R&B  will live on for a long time even after this is over

So waiting for the BIG meet of II and the two blokes  (actually I shouldn't put R&B and Srikant in the same space... not fair  😆)  ...but you take your time...each update is a masterpiece in itself

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ranu1234

word for that!!! I came to this country 15 years back too and no they dont make television for the likes of us. they make it for the woman who watch tv from 6-11 everyday from the hindi heartland and they have to churn out sacrifice and loads and loads and loads of crying. I started watching Hindi TV serials about 2 years back after my friend suggested 2 pakistani serials - humsafar and zindagi gulzar hai - i fell in love just 25 episodes each i really loved them. If you haven't watched it please do and let me know your thoughts.
Post that another friend suggested some ( I cant name them) they were all hindi serials all have by far followed the same pattern:
6  months of perfect story,execution and amazing chemistry
more time for villians
then they run out of ideas and have to prolong it since the serial has to run longer.. then the villians become the leads and the leads suffer and suffer and suffer for 2 months then in 1 -2 episodes the thing gets resolved and again they suffer and suffer u still watch cause u love the chemistry but then u loose patience and then stop watching.
In this one i am hoping its the track cause i do like Ishra/Divan will see.
Yes i cant connect to 2 wives in the same house when next door is a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 free one's 😆 so right now nothing makes sense only ur story does ..

Anu

I have watched Desi shows for YEARS, we were probably Dish Network'd first Desi subscriber I think🤣 ALL Hindi, ofcourse...
dont watch Tamizh unless my parents are visiting...
I only watch for the romance... I dont care about the ones that claim to be "story based"
No story is appealing anyway... so why bother

When the ILUs happen I bail😃

Ekta is a good romance fiction story teller UNTIL ILUs
After that her stories border on freakish incestuous,  perverted and gross🤢
Since I am not a big "fan" of perverted freakish things I quit😃
I was told BE POSITIVE or QUIT watching. I couldn't be positive.. so I quit watching

Ive lived in the States over a decade and a half.. entertainment HERE is supposed to be edgy and "different" EVEN HERE I havent watched ONE show where the wife organizes a anniversary party for the EX AND HUBBY...Most Indians tear up the American society for being "loose and characterless".

BEYOND COMPREHENSION

[/QUOTE]
Actually today while driving to work I was trying to think of one american serial and no ,ex and husband oDa anniversary IS Beyond anything I have heard or even imagined and for a 12 year old  who should be given a tight slap and asked to behave and the ex should have been left with the garbage she was found. This is trp drama at its worst..
[/QUOTE]
Nope there are NONE Anu!!
Tomorrow if child molestation will only "cure" the kid, will the leads indulge in that?
WHERE DOES IT STOP?

I understand the female lead is more powerful than Obama in Desi soaps but in order to glorify her they seem to be committing serious crimes. "Last mein female lead sab kuch theek kar degi, they can avert nuclear wars, they can bring peace in the Middle East and what not...

I watch only for the romance, at the same time NOT desperate enough to see Raman and Ishita make out when its wrapped in a package of bigamy or sexual molestation or child molestation...

Nope.. that would make me an abettor

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tintu

Hey Nishu,

Each and every word in this story is beautifully written. I just couldn't stop myself from loving your story especially the titles given for each other. Each of them are very unique and apt as well. I used to see the regular updates related to this story but I could nt go through it. Alas, I could make it up otherwise I would have missed a beautiful story. I know it is delayed in commenting abr the story nevertheless I felt it is not too late to comment it than not commenting abt the story. Entire night I could not sleep yesterday until I could complete reading the story. Raman and Ishita characters are described in a best manner. Thanks a lot for writing this story. 😊

THANKS VERY MUCH...

Dont worry about it

Over 1500 read/view each update, I get regular responses from less than 10. Even if only 10 people VIEW each update... that would be fine too...

I dont have the time to investigate why😆 too busy updating the next part😉
If all the 1500 responded I would only be able to do one update a year, if I began thanking each one individually😭😃

I began to write to get over the show, got over the show one week ago, now I write because I LOVE THE LEADS IN MY STORY.
Thanks for reading the entire thing in one go

I am able to articulate thoughts very easily... maybe being an extrovert in real life helps a lot maybe? Dont know...There are a zillion words in my brain... they have to come out SOMEHOW😆

Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Payal-

Just what I needed after 8 hours of study torture. Can barely keep my eyes open so won't comment further today.

Love, 
P

PS: Did he ASK her to kiss him?!?!?! He's as far gone as she is. 2 peas in one insane pod. Two Peas, One Pod. ☺️

PPS: I like the twist with the Bay Area Agri Deal. Will R&B and prospective suitor meet OUTSIDE of work Sans II and then be reacquainted later? Will Prospective Suitor accompany II to Sam's baby thing over the weekend?  Too many questions. I don't care to answer. I just wanna go with the flow. Not into predicting. Just gimme more R&B and I am a happy happy camper. 😳

WHERE WERE YOU?
Missed you

😉 on blue
Thanks for catching that

Oh ya R&B and prospective suitor will meet in the next part...

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Actually today while driving to work I was trying to think of one american serial and no ,ex and husband oDa anniversary IS Beyond anything I have heard or even imagined and for a 12 year old  who should be given a tight slap and asked to behave and the ex should have been left with the garbage she was found. This is trp drama at its worst..

Nope there are NONE Anu!!
Tomorrow if child molestation will only "cure" the kid, will the leads indulge in that?
WHERE DOES IT STOP?

I understand the female lead is more powerful than Obama in Desi soaps but in order to glorify her they seem to be committing serious crimes. "Last mein female lead sab kuch theek kar degi, they can avert nuclear wars, they can bring peace in the Middle East and what not...

I watch only for the romance, at the same time NOT desperate enough to see Raman and Ishita make out when its wrapped in a package of bigamy or sexual molestation or child molestation...

Nope.. that would make me an abettor

yup me too watch only for the romance but couldnt get myself to watch these past episodes just a "Raman" and "Kya" was all I needed but now any bit cant get me to watch hopefully they have an explanation and the ex moves out and the forum is buzzing with how the old charm is back till then its R&B and II for me. Thanks to the track looks like we are all united in the dislike  😆 In your last update I totally  loved how he turned on the defogger and she didnt thank him and he  waited for her to leave... i love how you incorporate those small touches 👏..let me get back to my chakki 😆
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
hi I am back.. last exam over today..just read pending updates.. wow Nishhh..you are awesome se bhi upar..waiting for next one.. and loving r&b more each passing day .. will come back with more later..feeling too tired to type now
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Focusing on the books. Reading during allotted breaks. 

Thank you!!!

Love,
P
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
is there any update coming up now..??
waiting😉😆
my heart alwayz skip a beat whenever R&B and II meet😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Revelation & Recipes
Part 50

Amma Appa seriously didnt know if Srikanth would ever return to the States, Natesan Mama mentioned Srikanth visiting yet again the following week.😳
Ishita was teetering between insanity and madness... if those two stages are different in any way...😃
 Saturday morning... ermmm... the the day after checking up on Rakshasan on the wintry rainy night... and being kissed senseless and begged for more kisses and acceding to such troubling requests eagerly... when she returned home, her parents were not surprised😃

Neither was she when she spent most of the night sitting up😃

"My back hurts from being in bed the whole week I could do with a massage" he whispered in her ear...😳
"I drove like a speed demon cutting people off like crazy to get here, I twisted a nerve on my side" she said in his ear I NEED A MASSAGE DA Rakshasane!!!☺️
"You could have called instead" he said softly😲
Making her murderous😆... they fought arms legs and feet... and mouth..
HE DIDNT CARE SHE CAME?.. HE JUST WANTED HER TO CALL THATS IT..??😭
He spent many minutes... II didnt count... MANY minutes making it up to her.. a glorious apology if ever there was one.. 😳 when the apology was accepted...she found many buttons on her shirt undone... and beard burn all over her rib cage and arms and belly..☺️

He coaxed her into giving him a massage... Only neck... she offered... neck and back he demanded... then u dont get any she said..
i will settle for legs.. he said.. she smacked him
And finally gave him a back rub...And so began her alternate career of a massuese...😃
He found her charm bracelet amusing... asking her what each one meant...😳
Saturday morning as Amma dried laundry, she dialled Akka... no not to make an actual CONFESSION... she is still in serious denial... but a revelation will happen
but to throw hints maybe? Ask her if she must be suffering from some mental ailment...

"Busy aa irukeya?""Are u busy ka?" she asked😃
"When did u become so polite kanna?" Akka teased... II was like a freight train... she demanded and got attention😉
"Ille... I just" she muttered😳
"is everything OK... did u kill the Rakshasan or something?" Akka asked...😃 BUT SHE WAS SMILING since she crushed on him
NO I DID NOT KILL HIM, I WENT TO HIS HOUSE TO CHECK ON HIM I USED YOUR PROGENY TO LIE IN THE PROCESS...
 i am waist deep (THATS A LIE) in this mess... neck deep? Chin deep?... stubbly cheek deep?😳
"Ishita?" Akka called out

"I wanted to ask u"
"Did u kill the guy or not?" Akka sounded concerened😲
"No I... I didnt.." II muttered😳
Amma: ishita go take a shower and sing kanna its been a good week since u sang, I am asking Bala Mami if she can fit u in at the Tamil Sangam celebration for Pongal
NO AMMA I WONT SING... NO PLEASE MA... I WONT SING... I WONT" II yelled😭
"Ayyo Amma, Give the phone to Amma" Akka was irriated
II handed the phone, leaned back on the pod swing and closed her eyes
Akka and Amma argued extensively..
II...II? Well II was not there mentally... she wondered what he was doing... European soccer... Rakshasan..😭😳

He felt warm and firm... his throw/blanket was sexy too... blue and silver striped
He covered their legs uptill the waist... as they lay on the massive couch... each time the blanket caught between their legs.. 
he yanked it so it would cover them and not insert in between😉, like he wanted to feel her legs... on his
"Your button scratched me" she wailed... feeling his knee for a cargo short button
"I could take it off its hurting u bad" he offered..😃😳
He messed with her verbally and physically..😳

amma handed her the phone with the SAME ORDER "30 minutes kanna, I am switching off that phone if u dont go take a shower"
II took the phone from her...
"Sollu kanna,tell me" Akka said kindly
"Ka, do u... how.. I mean.. u think"
"Yes to everything" Akka mocked her mumbling
"Do u think physical attraction is important?" II blurted
WHATTT?' Akka was taken aback...
"U know... wud u have married Athim if u didnt feel it?" II asked
"NO WAY... NO WAY... IT MATTERS A LOT DI" Akka said firmly
"Did...emm... umm did it dr" II stopped
"WHO IS IT WHO IS IT WHO IS KANNA TELL ME... WHO?" Akka screeched
"Yaar? Who? II pretended gasping for breath
"OMG! U are attracted to someone... yaaru SRIKANTH? OMG..." Akka began singing some cheap Tamil song
"Akkkaaa" II shouted
Appa turned from pooja to "eye scold"😭
"Sory sorry sorry" she whispered
"NOBODY KA... I AM JUST ASKING" she whipered😃
"HOW CAN IT BE NOBODY WHEN U WANT TO KNOW IF PHYSICAL ATTRACTION IS IMPORTANT?" Akka quizzed LOGICALLY😃

AYYYO.. IYERS AND LOGIC... IRRITATING...😭
"Akka.. I am just asking... if its important in a relationship" II asked
"We went over that two weeks ago didnt we? Also during Subbu? ENNACHU ONAKKU WHATS WRONG?" Akka sounded startled
II suddenly remembered there was a guy by that name once in her life..
"Oh... Aama ille? u are right" II muttered
"Ishita Amaa? Ille? Yes and no? Whats wrong babe? U went all the way with Subbu u said" Akka whispered as pots clanked in her kitchen😲
"Hmmm" II looked bored🥱
"It should knock ur socks off" Akka muttered lost in thought...
YA said II YA... NOT OH... NOT APDIYA (Oh really? in Tamil) but A BIG FAT YA...
Bala Athim interrupted the call... Akka hung up and the first thing she did when she hung up was picked up her jaw from the kitchen floor
~~

Around 11 ish Sunday a courier delivered a box to the Iyers.. a tiny box...
APPA RECEIVED IT... and signed for it...
Gave it to her as she dried her hair...
Amma stepped out of the kitchen...
"Yaarukku? Who is it for?"
"Nambathu Deployment Manager, the deployment manager of our house, Appa said proudly
Suryan FM played one of her favorite Vidyasagar song on her bed...
Appa and Amma exchanged a quick glance hoping it was from Srikanth... Appa looked nervous

II THE FOOL THAT SHE WAS RIPPED IT OPEN RIGHT THERE

I didnt say she was a genius for nothing, she could have said Flipkart CDs, or earrings or some goddamn thing
Nope she opened it IT WAS A BOOK
"there is NO SENDER" "Inda kalathula, these days WHO SENDS WITHOUT ACK" Appa was telling Amma
II sat down shaking... she knew WHO SENDS LIKE THAT😳

"21 RASAM RECIPES and OTHER IYER FOOD" by Lalitha Krishnan

There was a picture of a bowl of rasam on the glossy cover... reddish.. frothy, with floating cilantro and tomatoes...
needless to say her face took on the reddish hue of the Southern delicacy...
RAKSHASAN HAD SENT HER STUFF HOME... HOMEEE
She didnt kill him when she had the chance and he was HOME NOW

"

Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha, how u do it babez. The humour always clicks a beat and makes me laugh out loud.
II tethered between insanity and madness, if both are any different😆 

And your R&B he is a heinious mass of unpredictability😈 sending Rasam Recipe books, leaving make love to me notes and what not. The attraction is incredibly there and II's question is logical as R&B and love seem two opposite poles on earth. 

We know that he admires her for the strong headed, independent, intelligent, gusse wali woman that she is and not just for her buttery skin but tge question is wen will she know that☺️