Ye Hai Mohabbatein

SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 104

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ms. Nisha, u are like pied piper of the IF right now we are all hanging by our tech gadgets just to

check on updates, we are all falling for R&B. And I guess we all see little bit of II in ourselves😉
I am 34 year old woman, married with kids, living in the boonies now, but I am falling for R&B 😳
Please keep updating, I have quit watching the show about 10 days ago, It was my only hindi fix for the day... (downside of marrying abcd) I  left India about 13 years ago and since then i had not watched any hindi shows, saw the promo at youtube that got me hooked but now i cant handle it. Then I discovered IF and I have been busy reading all the stories, I hardly ever comment, but your story has converted me😆. 
also did  I mention that i love the name  Nisha ( my best friend little sister name is that and i just love her) she is my little sister then my friends. 

☺️☺️

REALLY?
Main is topic se bahar nahi jaati almost two weeks honey waala hai...
Dont know the outside world anymore

Chal tum mujhe kabhi bhool nahi paaoogi😃 Naam ki wajah se

THANKS FOR FALLING FOR R&B hes quite "Fall-able" if thats even English😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I don't like her parents. What's wrong with parents of unmarried girls? The world is not gonna get destroyed if your daughter doesn't marry!!!!!!!!! 

Hey😆
Most Desi parents are like that... 

Especially Iyer... not sure why... but they are...
I chalk it down to parents love for the kids... I styled II after my cousins and nieces that live in India... their parents are EXACTLY like Mr & Mrs Iyer

MINE WERE TOO

I just married the guy my parents picked for me WHEN THEY PICKED and moved overseas... COULDN'T BE HAPPIER😃
So MUCH of the  talk I read about  freedom and liberation and rebellion fails to make an impact on me...😭

Maybe I am soaked into the Iyer cultured too much to be outraged? Dont know😕

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved it!!!! Each update gets better.. Sharath kumar🤣 kalakara
Gosh walking under an umbrella together so perfect ,R&B getting her completely is priceless. It's such a conflict for II between the heart and the brain but she can't help it heart always wins 😳everyday now I think what next for these 2 and it's always rewarded with a perfect update👏
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hey
GC

He hasnt seen her with Srikanth yet
Srikanth will want to marry her
She still thinks hes a bum
She doesnt know anything about Marliese
The AGM will happen
Closure on the scandal

So many things

Hopefully all will flow logically

Today we know she cares for him... undying love, 10 janam ka pyaar? Who knows...
[DIV]This is not filmi stuff anyway... so wont go there😃 awww keep it coming yaar I m so looking forward to your updates.no longer watching ygm. They hve killed it. M visit ing this forum only for your updates... btw I am in West coast too... and a malayalee that's why I love your tamil in the story..

R u going to introduce vijaykant tooo

Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ranu1234

loved it!!!! Each update gets better.. Sharath kumar🤣 kalakara

Gosh walking under an umbrella together so perfect ,R&B getting her completely is priceless. It's such a conflict for II between the heart and the brain but she can't help it heart always wins 😳everyday now I think what next for these 2 and it's always rewarded with a perfect update👏

Sooner or later she HAS TO SHARE with someone ille?
I mean... HOW LONG CAN SHE LOSE WEIGHT AND BE SUICIDAL?🤣

And about Sarath Kumar?
🤣
Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ranu1234

thats another 4 hours to go right..gosh I literally googled current IST time.. I hope the chakki wasnt too hard on you..since you are providing quite a few of us a good respite :-)

😃😆
Appaada enna madiri yaaravdu veri tanama irukka adula oru alpa sandosham😃

Some one's as crazy as me... I am happy about that

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY JOB
And so cannot ever say I am writing this because I am disappointed with my job

NOPE
I write because I love it for no other reason... I watched because I wanted to... STOPPED because I wanted to 😃
So dont thank me
YOU ARE SO WELCOME😃

Nisha0604 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swaram

How did I miss this story? Glad i came across it as I lazily drifted through the topics. It had me hooked from the word 'go'.
Can't wait to catch up with all the updates. . 😊

THANKS SO MUCH😃
I am glad u love it so very much

Creditvalley thumbnail
It's -25 outside here in Canada and me in my comforter reading your update and laughing like crazy. Loved it. - shivani
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome as always...he knew she was lying...poor ishita just cant control when he is near..n R&B sly person.. instead of helping making her to loose her mind... witty and charming fellow...

ur updates just keep getting better... i just wait for it all day long.. u r really a gifted writer.. the story line up, characters all are just too good and a big respite from the crap they are showing on tv...ur story act as a stress buster...keep up the good work and make us drool on II and R&B...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

😃😆
Appaada enna madiri yaaravdu veri tanama irukka adula oru alpa sandosham😃

Some one's as crazy as me... I am happy about that

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY JOB
And so cannot ever say I am writing this because I am disappointed with my job

NOPE
I write because I love it for no other reason... I watched because I wanted to... STOPPED because I wanted to 😃
So dont thank me
YOU ARE SO WELCOME😃

Yes totally veri tanam :)
Love your attitude  it's very apparent you love writing and it comes naturally to you , glad work is fun too! In my case I swing But know for a fact I couldn't stay home.I survived my first day back now it's back to the grind till spring break.