Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am terribly sorry folks
Back at the daily chakki today 😭

Next part MOST POSITIVELY on or before  5 30 AM IST
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I love minions. Me and my two friends we are actually called the minions by our families! We not only behave bizarre like minions, we also sing their songs, in their language, anywhere, any time!  
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg!!!!! that was just amazing... ishita toh gayi kaam se..that was just so hot... he he..she couldn't control herself from seeing him... pyar aa raha hai bahar...n nothing is more sexy they bring pinned down by your partner... u r just an awesome writer...badly waiting for next update...make it extra hot...

Creditvalley thumbnail
Hi Nisha, your story is sooo fascinating that I had to prepone my hospital rounds so that I can read it in peace. Loved the characterization of Ishita Iyer.  Every women in India should be like her, independent, feisty. And what should I say about R&B, they don't make men like him anymore. Keep the updates coming. You are an awesome writer.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thats another 4 hours to go right..gosh I literally googled current IST time.. I hope the chakki wasnt too hard on you..since you are providing quite a few of us a good respite :-)
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Read last two updates in one go now. Loved it...mazaa  aa gaya

Loved the convo btwn Baldev and II - cool and funky and so so so relatable 

Loved the CONS list "Why shave everyday?"  he he he... uber cute😆

And the Book ..🤣...where do you get such super kewl ideas ...  Definitely you have an alternate career in writing girl

Never drooled over a fiction dude' before this much😳

And now  action in R&B lair 😊...waiting for that...

And am not going to say that I'm messing up my morn routine at home and work, I love it 😈
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha I'm up at 5:20. Don't need an alarm anymore
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Mini Onions & Kollywood rain fight scene

Part 48

OFCOURSE HE WAS NOT DEAD... HOW COULD HE BE... THAT WAS HER JOB to do...😈😭

She wore along A-line skirt with blue stripes forming Vs in front and white figure hugging shirt a sliver charm bracelet on her wrist...😳
HE?
He wore cargo shorts, and a rusty red BR tee.. soft stretchy oversized... curling at the edges...😳
Her skirt folded over the couch as he dragged her underneath him frimly
He moved slowly over her... FRESHLY SHOWERED COMBED HAIR👏
WHAT THE HELL WERE U THINKING? IS THIS AN IMAGE OF A SICK DUDE?😲
He started what he loved to do... well who knows what he loves to do...😆 whatever he loved to do if she was near him😳
She had her palms on his chest forcing that last separation😉
He yanked her hand above her head and held her wrists on top... lowering himself completely on her... and began to move again... looking down with that glint😃
Moving would be BADDD she knew... she lay still eyes closed...
He probably heard her gasp...
"How can u die? I have to kill u" she hissed breathless😡
It was like she said to a wall there was no reaction...
He bent his head on her neck... and began...
"Did u bring chicken soup?"😲 he demanded voiced deepened more by cold... yet the same soft slow purr😃
"I am an IYER"😭 she said accusingly.HOW COULD YOU? tone... DONT YOU EVEN KNOW IYERS DONT EAT MEAT?😭
"What do Iyers have when they are sick?" 😳nuzzling (like he didn't know😉)
"Rasam" short😭
"Did u bring rasam?"😲

Rakshasan... I OWE YOU SOMETHING...ALWAYSSS.. MONEY OR RASAM OR CHICKEN SOUP..😭🤣

"I don't know how to make any" lying... was the last conversation..😃

First it was his lips, then his kisses on her neck, then the ear, then feeling his toes, today it was feeling his legs on hers... 
her skirt clearly above her knees... his hand reached for her knees... 
instead of going down it went up...her shriek paused it for a second... she struggled and climbed over.. they struggled, and kissed and struggled...

Whenever she was on top, he managed to undo a button,👏 so she gave up after the second and let him be on top..😳☺️
There was no winning...when will she learn?😭

Notes to self:
1. Do NOT talk to people in elevators. mind your own business.
2. If u see anyone in an Excelsior uniform RUNNN for your life
3. U had a golden opportunity today, to use that raw silk cushion and smother the guy
4. NEVER WEAR SKIRTS AGAIN
5. sick people need DOCTORS NOT II
6. THANK God for Cargo shorts... because they go down below dude's knees..😉

Notes to Rakshasan:
1. SICK people are SUPPOSED TO BE SLOW
2. My lips, ears... and... NECK are NOT LOZENGES
3.IF U ARE AWAKE AND WATCHING A GODDAMN MATCH LEAVE THE LIGHTS ON
4. If you are really SICK... then LOOK SICK... not ...ermmm... well rested with BIGGG sparkling eyes... and neatly combed hair
5. If you are well enough to shower, you are well enough to SHAVE

There were a couple breathless conversations or arguments... she would savor it later.. we can read when she savors...

ARGHHH😡😡
WHAT WERE U THINKING?😭
Substance abuse without knowledge?
 NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HIM😡

WHAT WAS I THINKING? APPA WILL HAVE A COW... ERRRMM... HAVE A HMPPFFF whatever Iyers have when they are mad...😆

II onna madiri oru bekku (MENTAL) 20th century la porandu irukka mudiyadu..the biggest moron of 20th century... U ARE A GEM... THE BEST ONE  IN THE WHOLE 100 YEARS... AMMA APPA MUST HAVE GONE TO 100 TEMPLES TO HAVE YOU... never again will a gem like YOU ever be born👏😳
Ask Amma to drishti suthify u when u go home... Amma ko kehna tumhari nazar utaare👏😳

Manny appeared upstairs 18? 12? 16? 22? minutes... SHE DID NOT KNOW
The help appeared with dinner too
Manny did not bat an eye lid.😲

HAAN KYON KAREGI BAT? ISKE BEEMAR BHAI SE MILNE ROZ SHAAM KO KOI NA KOI AATI HOGI😃
She must be used to feeding THE CHICK AND HER WORTHLESS thambi (lil bro) after their WORKOUT😳
ITS YOUR TURN TO BE FED TODAY, II EAT AND SCRAM...

"YOU ARE SOOO PRETTY" many gushed...
SURE! in my tousled hair... lipstick wiped out, TIRED and ACHY..SORE...

"U shud excuse my brother... he looks like a bum... ISKI AUR KANGI KI SAALON SE DUSHMANI HAI"😃
SINCE SHE HAD TOUSLED HIS WELL COMBED HAIR she turned crimson...😳

"Aapko dikhta nahi hai lekin ISKI AUR RAZOR KI YUGON (CENTURIES)SE DUSHMANI HAI. Mujhe iska dard mehsoos hota hai "😭

HE BEGAN EATING... like he BROKE A 6 DAY FAST🤣
AVANO... NEE VANDA VELAI MUDINJA MADIRI SAAPTINDU IRUKKAN😲
The dude seems to be eating like "chal bhai aaj ka kaam to theek thaak ho gaya""
AYYYOO😭

MANNY ASKED HER TO EAT LIKE 7 MINUTES LATER😭
"Mujhe to is ghar mein bhooko marna padega" II wailed

"R&B don eat the lamb, I am told its spicy" manny coddled her BROTHER😲
REALLY?

sure... go right ahead... he got all the spice he could have for 20 minutes
Rakshasan!!! gave me a million germs😳
Manny heaped the plate with vegetarian food...and offered her she denied as much as she could, "Amma Appa are waiting, I just came to get the" she stopped😳

"Its OK U MUST EAT" manny pestered her

DELICIOUS FOOD... PERIOD

His face was again inscrutable.. his eyes were no longer dancing.. demanding... mocking.. teasing... hungry... like they WERE 9 minutes ago...a kaleidoscope of expressions during love making and then... the theatre closed for the day☺️
RAKSHASAN

A help appeared "CAP TO MILA NAHI"🤣
She almost spit her food out... acted like her nose ring was loose
Ivan ennaiyum nose ring rendeyum LOOSE AAKIDUVAN she began to cry mentally😭

He will make ME AND THE NOSE RING BOTH LOOSE (Loose is a tamil word to denote mental)😭
"Kya hua?" Manny enquired
"Maam ka cap"
.. GREATTT I blabbered because of RAKSHASAN... WHY ARE U Blabbering?"😲

"Maam ke who didi ke bete ka cap" the help corrected himself
"Awww cuteee... I can send someone to Saket Mall and get it" "kAUN SA THA?"
"Kuch Mini Onion boli shaayad Maam"🤣

AWWW CHO CHWEEET MINION CHO CHWEEET" "Aap Mahavir ko bhejo Saket" Manny began

NO NO NO... PLEASE DONT" II panicked
I am already on the verge of bankruptcy here... DO NOT make me fill out those beep forms..🤣
I DONT WANT TO OWE this rakshasan ANOTHER rs.500 or Rs. 1000 for a frickin cap😭

"Arey ek cap hai don't worry" she waved to the help Manny looked at II curiously😃
Help started to leave...
PLEASE DONT... Aapka naam kya hai?" "Sorry bhool gayi" said II😳
Manya... R&B calls me Manny"😳
"Please don't buy a new one"

Please ask him not to go, between our house mera matlab Amma Appa's and Akka's must be some place... could be in my car too...

R&B SAT THERE AND WATCHED THE HEAT RISE UP HER FACE
JUST EATIN AND WATCHIN THE SHOW😳

Akka texted her "I am home getting Shravu's Minion cap nee enge irukke? WHERE ARE YOU?"
II's life officially was a SICK JOKE😃

When the help came back up, Manny asked him not to go... SHE GAVE HER PHONE NUMBER.. TEXTED HER
"I will check with u tomorrow. If u say u found it, then he wont go"
II nodded weakly.👏

"He was wearing a Toy Story cap I thot" R&B said ever so SOFTLY🤣

ADA PAAVI (Oh my God!?)... First of all I AM LYING... and NOW YOU ARE SAYING THE CAP IS TOY STORY?😲

"Cud be IN MY CAR" R&B muttered...
"Arey haan.. check that" Manny said to II😃

help:Gaadi nahi aayi abhi

II made a pretense of eating... though starving she just couldn't eat... had been so for days😳

A half hour later... she yanked herself off the couch, despite Manny's protests
He walked with her downstairs... grabbed a rain parka for himself... and an umbrella... wore the parka and opened the umbrella...as she tied the zig zag strings on her thong sandals... he watched her wind the white cord criss-cross around her ankle.. and bend down to tie a knot... when she looked up he was looking at her😳
Later...
Only to be accosted by Mr Ranjan Bhalla
He was startled/pleased/surprised to see her😃
R&B STOOD MUTELY (WHATS NEW) while she repeated the lie
"I can ask the help to buy another one" he checked his watch to make sure Malls would be open...

"Oh! No! Mr Bhalla.. we should find it at home for sure" she muttered sheepishly
"If u want u can leave ur car here... the driver can bring it for u in the morning, its raining hard, we can have u dropped"

YOUR SON HAS NO SUCH COURTESIES... I MUST BE MAD I CAME TO CHECK ON HIM...😭
"I should be fine its a 6 minute drive Thank you though.." she said softly..
IF I GET A RIDE FROM BHALLAS WHAT WILL I SAY TO APPA WHEN THE CAR RETURNS IN THE MORNING? AND THE DRIVER BRINGS A NEW CAP WITH IT?🤣

"I came to check on the rascal made out with him... refused to give him a massage... ermm...and then...oh! never mind... mmm.. I mean HAD DINNER AND LEFT MY CAR AT VV??..."☺️

R&B and her walked towards his car under AN UMBRELLA...as it rained hard outside...😃
And HE PASSED HIS CAR... SHE STOPPED, he went a step ahead not stopping at all... turned and walked back extending his arm to cover her head with the umbrella...

And said "Did u really expect the cap to appear in my car II?" he asked softly

She imagined a Kollywood (Tamil Cinema) fight scene in rain... Sarath Kumar the hero beating up the bad guy.. she was the hero...
"Tochu tochu adikkaren onnai" "I will dip u in water over and over again and hit you"😭😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: modernfamily

Nisha I'm up at 5:20. Don't need an alarm anymore

🤣
DAMN CUTE

THANKS SO VERY MUCH