Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I can only imagine ishita's predicament.
Had I ever encountered such a guy I would for sure die of heart attack even before I start dating.

HOW DID HE KNOW SHE WAS COMING TO CHECK ON HIM? Or was that a trick to see whether she cared or not?

God.

HE is so bloody☺️

AAAHH! I cant wait for you to update next. This one HAS to come soon or else i will die i think. Out of imagining. ☺️
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: modernfamily

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME (yelling on top of my voice!!!). Please you have to have to give another one. You can't take away my night's sleep please I have to go to work tomorrow. Please don't do this.

I see myself in ur shoes..except the working part 😛
WEDEMAND ANOTHER UPDATE NISHU!!!!!!! WE ARE RIOT FOR U THIS MORNING!!!CHUCK UR BOSS...ATTEND TO US!!!!!!!! UR FAULT U MADE R&B SICK...
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nisha🤗
So I spent the entire day grinning like an idiot and I have you to thank for it.

THAT NOTE!! I just can't get over it. I had a stupid smile plastered on my face all day..  even while driving to work... and back! I'm sure people on the streets doubted my sanity today..! All for a note that wasn't even addressed to me.. Sigh😭

And I just caught up with the remaining updates😊

FIRE CRACKER!! Haha.. so apt.. Loved it

And damn, why does shrikant have to be such a nice guy! Well, no matter how nice he is, he's no R&B.. so that's that😃
II is so clueless.. "Innikku paada maaten"🤣 How cute!!

Edited by nrn1486 - 9 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ashu9

I see myself in ur shoes..except the working part 😛
WEDEMAND ANOTHER UPDATE NISHU!!!!!!! WE ARE RIOT FOR U THIS MORNING!!!CHUCK UR BOSS...ATTEND TO US!!!!!!!! UR FAULT U MADE R&B SICK...

R&B sick makes him even hotter, right?😛 I've lost my sanity completely. I'm doomed. Nisha thou art the culprit. Don't hide your face now, please
Viji15 thumbnail
Loved it!!!!! Read all parts in in one shot!
You write beuatifully!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

R&B sick makes him even hotter, right?😛 I've lost my sanity completely. I'm doomed. Nisha thou art the culprit. Don't hide your face now, please

Yes u r Nishu!!!!!!!! Plsnoo more hide n seek wid us...we r all dying in here...u cant leave us like this!!!!!!!!
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Ms. Nisha, u are like pied piper of the IF right now we are all hanging by our tech gadgets just to
 check on updates, we are all falling for R&B. And I guess we all see little bit of II in ourselves😉
I am 34 year old woman, married with kids, living in the boonies now, but I am falling for R&B 😳
Please keep updating, I have quit watching the show about 10 days ago, It was my only hindi fix for the day... (downside of marrying abcd) I  left India about 13 years ago and since then i had not watched any hindi shows, saw the promo at youtube that got me hooked but now i cant handle it. Then I discovered IF and I have been busy reading all the stories, I hardly ever comment, but your story has converted me😆. 
also did  I mention that i love the name  Nisha ( my best friend little sister name is that and i just love her) she is my little sister then my friends. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Ms. Nisha, u are like pied piper of the IF right now we are all hanging by our tech gadgets just to

check on updates, we are all falling for R&B. And I guess we all see little bit of II in ourselves😉
I am 34 year old woman, married with kids, living in the boonies now, but I am falling for R&B😳
Please keep updating, I have quit watching the show about 10 days ago, It was my only hindi fix for the day... (downside of marrying abcd) I left India about 13 years ago and since then i had not watched any hindi shows, saw the promo at youtube that got me hooked but now i cant handle it. Then I discovered IF and I have been busy reading all the stories, I hardly ever comment, but your story has converted me😆.
also did I mention that i love the name Nisha ( my best friend little sister name is that and i just love her) she is my little sister then my friends.

Krishypal jee on twitter???
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't like her parents. What's wrong with parents of unmarried girls? The world is not gonna get destroyed if your daughter doesn't marry!!!!!!!!! 
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I don't like her parents. What's wrong with parents of unmarried girls? The world is not gonna get destroyed if your daughter doesn't marry!!!!!!!!! 

😆👏