Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Any more update again...??
I'm eager to know what wil happen when II comes to know the reality of Srikanth..
I'm just hooked...
 refreshing the page for countless times

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NOTHING from NOBODY and Minion

Part 46

She dropped it when she went to get it out of the box...it landed on her foot... shoe cald ofcourse, she "Ouched" colorfully
Interspersing it with various colorful Tamizh and Hindi gaalis... none for the book.. all for the man
"Cocky bas***d" she fumed😡

"Subah subah itna gussa Ms Iyer?" baldev asked like a old grey boss
"She quickly shoved the book into the box and slid it under her desk

"KYA HAI?"
"Oh! never mind" she hissed...
She was RED.. and MADDD😳
"RAKSHASAN... HE THINKS I WANT TO SAY YES... BUT SAY NO?"😭😳
(II... ermm... hes right actually...)
"Must think I am an easy lay like the Punjabi women he must date... or whichever women... jerk!!"
HOW DARE HE 😡

Baldev: Subah subah tujhe gift aaya?
"Just nothing"
"Nothing ko kaise package karte hain?" he asked
BALDEVVV yaar" she fumed...
"Who is making u so angry?" Baldev asked SHOCKED

"NOBODY" she said

"U got NOTHING from NOBODY and u are MADD?" he asked😉
II turned red again... damnnn!!😳
"Ummm welll if he PUTS IT THAT WAY I SURE SEEM STOOOPID dont I... AYYO... WHY COULDNT HE HAVE BEEN IN SOME OTHER COUNTRY... France is a good start... IDIOT"☺️

Work, work and some more work... kept her head spinning... 
the box under the desk kept her heart racing... altogether she was a  wound up knotted mess by the evening...
She took the elevator down... after 7 ish... the afternoon guard at Excelsior rode with her
The Excelsior office on 20th was a sight for sore eyes... you couldnt even get off the elevator WITHOUT A PASS CODE
RAKSHASAN IS A JAMES BOND... SAALA
NEXT TIME HIS PEN WILL SHOOT A POISON ARROW
The doors to Execs wing had a eye ball scanner or a thumb scanner
MUST BE SMUGGLING THINGS... she cursed at the Excelsior guards🤣

The strangest feeling she ever experienced
From being irate, seething, incensed to having a heart attack.. to having arteries explode... to gasping for breath... to weak in the 
knees and delicate and mushy and melting... she didnt feel anything in between...
Ummm... she didnt... UNTIL... the guard spoke to her...

"kaise ho madam?" he nodded😃
"Theek" she smiled barely civil😡

YOU WILL FOREVER BE DESTINED NEVER TO GET MY FRIENDSHIP BECAUSE OF WHO YOU WORK FOR
I WILL NEVER FIGHT WITH MY PARENTS FOR YOUR KIDS' WEDDINGS🤣
I WILL NEVER BRING OLD WINTER COATS FOR U... not that u need one... your uniform appears hand crafted...
Rakshasan!!!!

Mr Ranjan kaise hain? she asked OUT OF POLITENESS😃

"Sir theek hain... Chandigarh hain Uttaranchal mein ek aur showroom khulega shaayad
DONT TELL ME I DONT NEED TO KNOW AFTER WE DEPLOY IN 2016 I WILL WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH UR COMPANY
If people in Uttaranchal DO NOT DRIVE M cars... they are blessed

"Sir theek hain.. he muttered again... "Chhotey sir HAFTE SE BEEMAR HAIN" he CONTINUED😭

SHE LOOKED UP AT THE MAN LIKE HE JUST TOLD HER THE WORLD ENDED OUTSIDE 😲😭
THE ELEVATOR AND PREPARE FOR A BRIGHT LIGHT AND AND WELCOMING EMBRACE FROM GOD..🤣

WHAT HAPPENED?😲
IS HE SICK...??😲
GOOD... GREAT...😭
She stepped off the elevator in a daze... ermm... the world hadnt ended... nope... had it... nope...
She walked to the parking lot in the basement and stood by SEVEN cars... SEVEN cars and clicked her keyless remote

The parking attendant began to circle her wondering if she would try and hot wire one next

KAUN SI GAADI HAI MADAM AAPKI? He asked
ARE U NEW HERE? I DRIVE A SILVER TOYOTA ... UNPAID FOR... BUT I DRIVE IT
ITS GLEAMING AND NEW

":ummm... yahi thi" she muttered.

What happened to the man?" she wondered

I should not call him, he will think I CARE
I WONT... VENDAA DI DONT CALL... HE IS A BLOODY TROUBLE MAKER
DONT CALL...☺️

She walked to her car after pacing the lot twice and started the ignition... slowly backing out
Her face flushed and nervous

SOMEONE MUST HAVE POISONED HIM😳
FINALLY...😳😡
YESSS👏
They couldnt take the grief... THEY POISONED HIM😲

That thought made her nauseous... She pulled over and lay back on her seat closing her eyes

And lay there for 20 or so minutes... tormenting herself

Started her engine again and pressed on the gas FURIOUSLY

Drove up to the redwood pannelled gate

One of the three evening guards flashed a light on her face...
She hid...
"Jee madam?'

"oh AAP. GOOD EVENING" he said
"HE HAD A GUN"
ARMED GUARD TO GUARD THE RAKSHASAN? WHY?

"Woh" she began... only puffing air out of her dry lips
"Jee"
"Woh us din mere sister ka beta aaya na.. uska Minion cap.. matlab ek cap uska favorite cap reh gaya... Didi ka phone aaya ki woh bahut ro raha hai
9 saal ka hai na.. bache 
SHE SPOKE FOR A GOOD FOUR FRICKIN MINUTES

the guard had already o[pened the door for her

No entry at gate required today just allowed in

there were two cars in the drive way...
NO PORSCHE

She rang the door bell

a help answered,... "Woh meri sister ka cap"🤣
IDIOT... 
"WOH MERI SISTER KI BEHEN KA CAP..." she began again🤣
"Woh mera cap"
AYYYOOO III GIVE UP HINDI OR GIVE UP TALKING😲

The help looked like she was going to request the guard for a armed back up

"Woh mere nephew ka cap" she said softly 
He invited her in...
made her sit...
"Yahan?" he asked worried

OFCOURSE THERE WAS NO CAP 
ITS IN MY HOUSE
AMMA PUT IT ON THE SOFA THIS MORNING SO Bala Athim can pick it up in the evening...

"Main check karta hoon" aap baitho, chai mangwaata hoon he said

II TOOK OFF THE VERY NEXT SECOND IN THE DIRECTION OF TWO SUNDAYS AGO

Up the stairs... and then UP THE STAIRS AGAIN
To R&B's lair!!
there was no lights... OK a couple... soft ones... buried inside the wall

There was a HUGEEE living room, European soccer played on TV
the volume was high... NO SIGN OF THE MAN
NONE... SHE WALKED BARE FEET NEAR TALL FURNITURE

And found a form on the couch... she approached... and
for a nano second was TERRIFIED... OF LOSING EVERYTHING... FEARING THE WORST
JUST when she reached... he snaked an arm out bringing her over the side of the couch UNDER HIM

"I am sick NOT DEAD II" he said..huskily pinning her  FULLY underneath

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

PHEW I KNEW but still ... thanks Nisha!!! now i can go to bed in peace though the thought of work GRRR.
🤗luv u buss see we are now used to watching serials where seriously anything happens kya dekhna padtha hai for that one scene /one smile and then kill your soul to watch the most ridiculous scenes around it.. so there is a reason why some of us are so addicted to this story.. everything the tv serial doesnt provide this one does..
leads working.. working hard, showing actual chemistry,showing a family that cares and no sacrifice in the name of TRP.
Take care see u tomorrow

You have NO IDEA how bitter and angry I had become Anu😭
ALL I WANTED was a working woman, a businessman/CEO, their multi cultural love .. ... with two kids in the picture.

Instead...
SEX with EX is OK because he ONLY LOVES his wife?
No sex with EX but every other attachment is OK because he loves his wife?

I am too old and too conservative to buy in to such ideas... to top it off married with kids, and don't live in India... .maybe its today's India... who knows... left the country over '15 years ago..may be  they don't make television for people like me.😕
It was like waking up to to the worst most sick nightmare of having my  fantasy destroyed mercilessly.

I quit over a week ago, I dont even step out of this topic anymore...😃

This story gives me a creative outlet and I have met the COOLEST GROUP of people here...
And have been compared to Arundhati Roy ... How can a person be unhappy after hearing THAT😳

word for that!!! I came to this country 15 years back too and no they dont make television for the likes of us. they make it for the woman who watch tv from 6-11 everyday from the hindi heartland and they have to churn out sacrifice and loads and loads and loads of crying. I started watching Hindi TV serials about 2 years back after my friend suggested 2 pakistani serials - humsafar and zindagi gulzar hai - i fell in love just 25 episodes each i really loved them. If you haven't watched it please do and let me know your thoughts.
Post that another friend suggested some ( I cant name them) they were all hindi serials all have by far followed the same pattern:
6  months of perfect story,execution and amazing chemistry
more time for villians
then they run out of ideas and have to prolong it since the serial has to run longer.. then the villians become the leads and the leads suffer and suffer and suffer for 2 months then in 1 -2 episodes the thing gets resolved and again they suffer and suffer u still watch cause u love the chemistry but then u loose patience and then stop watching.
In this one i am hoping its the track cause i do like Ishra/Divan will see.
Yes i cant connect to 2 wives in the same house when next door is a 3 bedroom apartment with 2 free one's 😆 so right now nothing makes sense only ur story does ..

-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ahh II is a goner!
and OK after this update, you better don't keep us waiting for long. pls pls pretty pls
hemanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are awesome..enough said..
I have given up on the show..This is not the YHM i fell in love with and no matter how much I love KP, even he cannot redeem this crap that they are trying to pass off as a storyline on this show..
I did not sign up for this..(Sorry ignore my rant)..And until we get a logical storyline back, I am not watching..no matter how much chemistry the leads might have!
But what you are doing here!! omg..I can't stop thinking about r&B..I recheck the updates on my phone or computer whatever chance I get..I even tried looking for another story that could sort of take my through the waiting time for your updates. (did'nt work :-( ) 
so maybe I am suckin up because I swear the way cliffhangers you leave! I can't help but come back and keep checking about what's next! But a request again, Lets not make R&B sappy!! Please! i CANNOT stand a man who is too mushy..ughh

Awaiting what's next :)

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME (yelling on top of my voice!!!). Please you have to have to give another one. You can't take away my night's sleep please I have to go to work tomorrow. Please don't do this.
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How did I miss this story? Glad i came across it as I lazily drifted through the topics. It had me hooked from the word 'go'.
Can't wait to catch up with all the updates. . 😊
anoos123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wil u give one more update plz...??
nt able 2 concentrate in anything... jst refreshing n refreshing
i abandoned the show last week.. nt able to stand with the illogical drama going on
i cant sleep too, jst re-reading all the chapters
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Arshi

The love for R&B is NOTHING short of SPECTACULAR

I didnt  go about to create him to COMPETE with the TV guy

I didnt care for the show anymore and so crafted a guy that "I WOULD LIKE"

We all saw heard, the TV guy, we WATCHED him romance the lady... and YET we CHOOSE A MAN THATS EXISTS ONLY IN WORDS? 
ITS NOTHING SHORT OF MEMORABLE for me👏

I think I have a mixed up version of R&B in my head. I took few traits from yours and few from the actor himself.

In my head it goes like this--- The smirk, the glint in the eye, the face is all the same. He is just taller, witty in a different way, speaks less, but is STILL the sarcastic one with dry humour.

How can anyone NOT love him? Its hotness galore when 2 versions are put together😳

Thanks for creating this one ;)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My herat leaped into my mouth!!!!!!! I AM GONNA BE GREEDY!!!!!!!!!I NEED ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASEEE I MIGHT DIE ANTICIPATING WHAT HAPPENED RIGHT AFTER HE PULLED HER DOWN 😭
I am dead...I need the update...