SW Symphonies-Silk Pouches and Horned Helmets on 147 - Page 99

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

OMG...he is in love...he is Rakshasan dii...he is so ungentlemanly...he shd be chivalrous...CryCryCry..but I imagine my man this way!!!!!!!!!!! OMG..do u delve into my mind write stuff LOLLOLLOL...I love R&B more now...thank uuu

THANK GOD Ashu!

U love un chivalrous men!

I WISH ONE ON YOU
Chivalry and equal rights for women are over rated in a love storyEvil Smile
Yep!
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Man!!!!!!!!!!

Blushing
THANK YOU!
I am glad thats all u could come up with
Must'a been good
Originally posted by ashu9

Get them married already NISHUUU...PleaaseeeCry

EPDI DI?
HOW CAN I GET THEM MARRIED?Shocked

ITS NOT AN EKTA KAPOOR SERIALDead
I am HOPING to keep it as real as possibleCry
Within it being a CLICHED love story ofcourseWink

Originally posted by columbia

I need them together 24/7 
I need them to want to  touch each other while at work 

I need them to want to stay away from each other while at home

I need them to say that they cannot help but love each other

I need them to say where else would they go if not to each other 

I need them together 24/7 

Meri nazar na lage 

Blushing

Yahan author PEHLE SE MENTAL HAI

USKO TUM AUR MENTAL KAR DOBig smile
This just reads like poetry
Originally posted by Nisha0604

That was so funny!!!!! Unexpected but utterly funny. Based on the previous encounters I though...Anyways, loved it.

p.s. You know I'm not a fan of romance when it comes to literature. I'm more of a fantasy, mythology, si-fi loving girl. I'm actually surprising myself with how much I like this story!

THATS A MASSIVE COMPLIMENTEmbarrassed
I shall come back to it later

My cop is here stalking me I better go writeWink

I'm glad you liked it. It's just I don't get romance that much when it comes to literature. I get love, I get lust but I don't know I just don't get the point when lust turns into love. Am I making any sense? So usually I'm like, I'll read romance but I tend to like a character or the writing style more than the romance stuff/ story itself. In this case, that's not happening! I really wanna know their story. So, ya, it's surprising to me too.
Originally posted by abha2701

This one was awesome... u dont reply me once...I have commented many times...I know u r writing many parts...
But still I will comment...I am into your story.
Cant wait for next part di.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
I am very grateful u read and comment... and its a big deal for me

I AM TRULY SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING EARLIERCry

COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL
Will not happen again I promiseEmbarrassed

That was so funny!!!!! Unexpected but utterly funny. Based on the previous encounters I though...Anyways, loved it.

p.s. You know I'm not a fan of romance when it comes to literature. I'm more of a fantasy, mythology, si-fi loving girl. I'm actually surprising myself with how much I like this story!

THATS A MASSIVE COMPLIMENTEmbarrassed
I shall come back to it later

My cop is here stalking me I better go writeWink

I'm glad you liked it. It's just I don't get romance that much when it comes to literature. I get love, I get lust but I don't know I just don't get the point when lust turns into love. Am I making any sense? So usually I'm like, I'll read romance but I tend to like a character or the writing style more than the romance stuff/ story itself. In this case, that's not happening! I really wanna know their story. So, ya, it's surprising to me too.

THATS EXACTLY HOW I AM
I find stories either bordering on po*n or being too preachy... I want the story to transport me to a tiny apartment or a work cubicle... or make me be a fly on the wall when they leads look at each other...I look for things I LOOK for when I travel... when I find it in love stories it makes it all the more appealing its like a envelope...while the envelope itself might be the leads, whats inside stays with me forever
THANK YOU FOR READING SO EAGERLY MAKES IT WORTH MY WHILE TO POST A DOZEN UPDATES DAILY

No, I am not kidding at all

Originally posted by abha2701

This one was awesome... u dont reply me once...I have commented many times...I know u r writing many parts...
But still I will comment...I am into your story.
Cant wait for next part di.

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am very grateful u read and comment... and its a big deal for me</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I AM TRULY SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING EARLIERCry</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Will not happen again I promiseEmbarrassed</font>

You write so well one thing to ask
What does kanna means
And I dont get what he searched at last ...I too googled even then I dont get that line...
I dont know tamil
Edited by abha2701 - 7 years ago