Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

😲

😲😲 

These are high praises in my eyes coming from you BI.  You sure made my fan heart cry! 

😭<= happy tears😳

OT, i  doubt these are from RS himself. They are more result of votes, i think.πŸ˜†

I tell it as I see it.πŸ˜†...I liked Khoobsoorat...and both FK and Sonam did a good job in itπŸ˜›
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swati1975us

That is definitely not the most flattering pic of Vijender. He's a lot better looking πŸ˜†

LOL this picture is a lot better, he looks decent hereπŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PigBenis

Abhi was actually good in HNY! He doesn't deserve to be in this list. I thought Ajay was good in Singham Returns as well even though the movie was not that good.

Wow that actor from Fugly is actually very fuglyπŸ˜†

i don't know why people just assume that if a movie is not good ...the actors also did a bad job...which is not at all true...Shahrukh did an amazing job in JTHJ and he was subtle and good in HNY...I hate the movie KANK...but I think that it was one of the best acting wise for Shahrukh...similarly I think Aamir was amazing in D3...
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He was most appreciated by critics from the entire cast & i personally liked his role there .
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice

i don't know why people just assume that if a movie is not good ...the actors also did a bad job...which is not at all true...Shahrukh did an amazing job in JTHJ and he was subtle and good in HNY...I hate the movie KANK...but I think that it was one of the best acting wise for Shahrukh...similarly I think Aamir was amazing in D3...

Yes I never understood that thinking either. Actors can shine in a movie that is not always good on content. I completely agree about KANK. Even though it is one hell of a terrible movie, the actors did a fine job I believe, especially SRK and Rani IMO. Similarly with D3, I think Aamir did a good job too. Even though they are not some path breaking acting but they are not terrible acting either. So I don't get this thinking either. Not just fans, even some critics think this way as wellπŸ˜•
Edited by PigBenis - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: krackjack

Wow! Shit just got real. 
I would never want to cross paths with a similar Fawad fan i. real. I'd be hit by bricks for my opinions. πŸ˜†

u will fine more wiser fans than me.. πŸ˜ƒ
hellz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fawad Khan LoL πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

u will fine more wiser fans than me.. πŸ˜ƒ

definitely
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Funny..
Abhi in HNY and Fawad in Khoobsurat along with the likes of Jacky Bhagnani and Vijender Singh..Incredible!!
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
 yes abhishek was best love it for me he was bestthing in HNY