Whats with all the hugging and kissing.

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Am i the only one that noticed all the overly hugging and kissing that upen was giving to karishma. Its started recently. Before they were good friends but never overly physical like this. Upen never misses any chance to hug or kiss her. And since the beginning of this week he has been sticking next to karishma like anything. He is always right next to her. Weird.

Before i was just joking, but now i really think he has a crush on her.

I get that they are good friends, but it looks weird on Upens part. Karishmas behavior is normal, but upen is acting odd. He is even bullying her a little bit now. And then goes to say sorry and gets all mushy.

Two days ago when they had the bhavisyavani, and they couldnt use the bathroom for two hours in the morning. He wakes karishma up at 6am so she can use the bathroom. He was patting her face and pinching her cheeks like he is her boyfriend.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

He is playing Karishma to the beat. She is playing hard to get but its all evidently clear. As much as I have a neutral opinion about her, she truly deserves better...
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I read Tanna is no more dating so Tanna and Upen are starting all this lol
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL they are just friends

if a girl hugs a girl its all fine but if a guy hugs a girl then it all of a sudden wrong 😆

its ok he is just caring towards her and a good friend dont see anything wrong in it

Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Imo all the BB HMs do OTT hugging and kissing.
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too noticed hw much upen kisses n hugfs tanna nowadays
DarkUnicorn thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

He is playing Karishma to the beat. She is playing hard to get but its all evidently clear. As much as I have a neutral opinion about her, she truly deserves better...

Dude that DP. Who is he.

And yea if he is playing her then its really cheap, cause she has been his friend since the beginning of the season.
DarkUnicorn thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

I read Tanna is no more dating so Tanna and Upen are starting all this lol

Really. But wasnt she dating someone when she came to BB. Did she break up with him recently for the show or what??
DarkUnicorn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

LOL they are just friends

if a girl hugs a girl its all fine but if a guy hugs a girl then it all of a sudden wrong 😆

its ok he is just caring towards her and a good friend dont see anything wrong in it

I know, hun. There is nothing wrong with A guy and a girl hugging and kissing. But this is getting OTT. Upen is always near her or touching her. There is some signs that no one can ignore.
DarkUnicorn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehakphool

She is too good for him.

Agree!! She can do so much better then Upen in the friendship department.