Hamari Sister Didi

Double standards much?

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amrita is quite something, isn't she?

She can tell a patient she needs a new kidney when there's not a thing wrong with her apart from a sprain, but she's ripping Karan to shreds because he said they were married to get them out of moral police trouble.

And on another tack, yes, Suraj misses his mother and has reason to complain about the time she allocates to him and his sister, but whatever happened to sitting the boy down and telling him he can't let his team down because he's too busy throwing a tantrum? He was blackmailing his mother and that sort of thing becomes bad as it goes.

Bubble

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I never like this amrita character at all , She needs to involve in every  issue, i wont be surprise if tomorrow they show her doing an major operation all by her own,  They way .they are trying to show her all goody goody is really getting on to my nerve
She is more worried about other than her own kids. 
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So agree.  There is no balance in the show.  They show some really unrealistic situations.  She treats Suraj as if he is 5 not ten and he behaves as if he is an infant. It's really not healthy. Edited by Sky23 - 9 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you all...the show does have some odd things in it...let's hope they smooth things out soon...I just love Dr Karan/ Bhanu Uday...
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You make some valid points.

It's double standards galore from Amrita! To be honest, I'm getting fed up of her antics now. Always trying to make Karan look like the bad guy. She isn't always right & he isn't always wrong.

As for Suraj, I agree. Come on! What happened to teaching your kid team spirit? I can appreciate why he was upset but that doesn't mean he lets others down. HSD is becoming a typical Desi soap now, where the FL is full of contradictions.