Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Anushka has too come back with a bang.
This has elevated her to the top of the ladder. Her plus point is that she is a very good actress. So her stay there is gonna be a long one.
Sahirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

@mehdi_nisar1: If PK crosses Dhoom:3 in India. @aamir_khan will have 4 All Time Grossers. Highest for anyone in Bollywood, old or new.

#WeSupportPK

@mehdi_nisar1: Can PK be bigger Hit than 3 idiots in Multiplex Era? If it does, Top 3 biggest hit of MP Era goes to @aamir_khan

yaar i dont understand this tweet...even if P.K scores less than dhoom3 and score more thsn 250crs then also it will be an ATBB...😊😊
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arsal-AK

And his best is yet to come.

Already has 3I and PK sequels lined up. Hirani and Abhijat have confirmed that they are working on ideas. Just imagine the hype at the time of release.πŸ˜†

And Karan's next is going to be huge too. He will promote it like hell.

Only Aamir pleej! πŸ˜† No point if he's not in it. Can Raju ditch his other projects and start on the 3I and PK sequel #WishfulThinking πŸ˜› PK had tremendous hype itself, 3I's sequel would be unimaginable. Out of this world. 
Is he actually doing Karan's next? Just once I wish Aamir would go all out for promotions. 
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sahirkhan

yaar i dont understand this tweet...even if P.K scores less than dhoom3 and score more thsn 250crs then also it will be an ATBB...😊😊

no , this tweet talks abt All time Grossers .. Ghajini, 3I were the highest grossing BW movie at one time & D3 is right now. If PK crosses D3 , Aamir will have 4 movies which have been highest grossers of BW at some point.
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

Only Aamir pleej! πŸ˜† No point if he's not in it. Can Raju ditch his other projects and start on the 3I and PK sequel #WishfulThinking πŸ˜› PK had tremendous hype itself, 3I's sequel would be unimaginable. Out of this world. 

Is he actually doing Karan's next? Just once I wish Aamir would go all out for promotions. 

Raju is almost done with biopic script.

What other project dose he have?? It will be either PK or 3I next. Unless he decides to do something else entirely.

And they are not making PK sequel without Aamir. Rest assured. It would be suicide if they do. I think Ranbir will be there as a major supporting character. Which will make it even bigger.

He is doing Karan's next from what I have read. The way Karan is going on about how it is his best script and he is already cast the husband. It will be Aamir-Ash-Kjo combo. The story will be great too othetwise Aamir wouldnt do it. Great BO potential if it happens.
Edited by Arsal-AK - 9 years ago
Nanga Punga Dost...
Hell to the yeh, BookMark.
Sahirkhan thumbnail
Show  entries
Search:
FilmYear of 
release
Box Office CollectionVerdict
Dhoom 32013285ATBB
Krrish 32013240.5Superhit
Chennai Express2013226.5ATBB
Kick2014233.7Blockbuster
Happy New Year2014203Superhit
3 Idiots2009202.5ATBB
Ek Tha Tiger2012198ATBB
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani2013188Blockbuster
Bang Bang2014181.3Hit
Dabangg 22012155Blockbuster
Bodyguard2011148Blockbuster
Singham Returns2014141Super Hit
Dabangg2010140Blockbuster
Rowdy Rathore2012133.25Blockbuster
Jab Tak Hai Jaan2012121Super Hit
Ready2010120Blockbuster
PK2014117.61Not Yet Declared
Ramleela2013116Super Hit
Agneepath2012115Super Hit
Ra. One2011114.5Average
Showing 1 to 20 of 20 entries
PreviousNext

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Arsal-AK

Raju is almost done with biopic script.

What other project dose he have?? It will be either PK or 3I next. Unless he decides to do something else entirely.

And they are not making PK sequel without Aamir. Rest assured. It would be suicide if they do. I think Ranbir will be there as a major supporting character. Which will make it even bigger.

He is doing Karan's next from what I have read. The way Karan is going on about how it is his best script and he is already cast the husband. It will be Aamir-Ash-Kjo combo. The story will be great too othetwise Aamir wouldnt do it. Great BO potential if it happens.

He is already done, wow. (biopic) Didn't he mention he would like to make the next installment of Munna bhai when Sanju gets released from jail. PK's sequel for sure would have aamir but I hope so does 3I's. The ending of PK made it perfect to have Ranbir on board for the sequel. πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Yeah the rumors were going around that Karan's next is with Aish and Aamir, hope it's true. I wish Dangal is true as well. 
Sahirkhan thumbnail
whos the mod??...isnt she biten by PK fever??
make the thread stickyπŸ˜ƒ
PigBenis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thursday should be 30-32cr and this weekend it is looking to make around 60crs. Ugly will affect the business not more than 2-3cr. Looking for another strong weekendπŸ˜ƒ