{--Arjun-Draupadi Kalyuga FF--} Thread 4 [Updated. New Chap in Pg 106] - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiasaba68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
finally abhi baby is safe...
dury n co are going jail.. happy to know that..
n jay 😑
superb update di πŸ‘
now we need some happy moment.. πŸ˜ƒ
update soon di ⭐️
Belle_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
FINALLY!!!!!!  Finally those sinners have been caught!!!! & Jay!😑 Uff!!!!I hope they beat him to death!Such a heinous creature doesn't deserve to live!!!!

Panchali's rely to Bhavani!Hats off!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ How terrible it is for any mother to not to get to see her new born,even once!& that too knowing he is in bad hands!Only Panchali, Govind's Sakhi could manage to hold herself even in such anguish! & honestly Krishu Di beautifully expressed!!!πŸ‘

Parth & Madhav have been awesome! Parth's beating of Jay gave me some peace!πŸ˜ƒ Otherwise I cud have boiled Jay in hot water!Such a moron!😑 & Mama Bhanje rot in jail now!😈 Also special mention,Bhavani has been grt today!!!!πŸ‘ The courage she showed was praise worthy!

Yay! Abhi baby will be in Mama's lap in no time! Ahhh, the imagination of Parth,Panchali & Abhi baby is making me go crazy with joy! Next chapter is gonna be a happy one,after all this tension,sorrow & suffering!😊 Honestly i am dying to read the next chapter!

Oh & have to mention! Tht small PP moment was BEAUTIFUL!

Krishnaa Di as always super awesome chapter! You always manage to satisfy our expectations! Thank you for this awesome update!😊 Also its been decades since we read a happy update! Now tht those morons are behind the bars and all is well, write a happiness & joy filled chapter! Abhi baby is here! Celebration time!πŸ₯³ So pls update soon!!!!!😊
Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
brilliant update...
fiercy queen's verbal war...
loved it...
Uma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a super duper chappy! Wow finally the baby is found! Wow tgank god! I.understand Bhaavani's emotions.. she is right in wanting to protect her hubby.. but at least she has some goodness n sanity to save the baby.. this idiots didnt even give Abhi  bed :/ :/ Good to see the ever cool sehadev to punch him :) hehehe 
Now in the next chappy pls give PPA some family time alone !!!!!  

Awesome epi..
Prachi.... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
finally d baby is safe.. thnx to bhavani.. waiting fr next update.. update sooon dear...
taruna40 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow krishu high intense drama n lot of action 
finally arjun got his son back 
hope dury n shakuni rot in jail 
one thing no chances of any miracle for parth having his girl back 
u r the writer u can bring that lil girl to life to complete the twin picture
do continue soon  
sushna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...nice...
Update soon...
Thanks for pm...
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thank God! Now Abhi is safe and all the gundas behind the bars. Let the peace prevail now.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh god ! What an update di ! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hats off ! Love u ! 
Thank god Abhi is safe , 
And loved that face off of the queens ! Oh the cold sharp tongue of both ! 
And Bhavani came and took the baby and Dury did not do anything ! πŸ˜² Acha apne biwi ko toh hath bhi nahi lagata hai ! I liked the jay dialogue for a change ! At least it made sense . And I loved how Arjun beat him . He deserved that πŸ˜‘ idiot . Now waiting for everything to change into normal and this media na ! πŸ€’ Too annoying people πŸ˜†
Update soon di ! 
Love 
Sam 
SethuParvathi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohh my goddd chechii...what an update?? πŸ‘
the wait was worth it!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
amazin chappie...and also the fight btw the 2 queens...πŸ˜‰
aftr all dis drama...the best part...ABHI is goin 2 be with DRAU at laasssttt!!!!❀️ yyyaaayyy!!!!!