Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

are bhai is baar season ka usool hi yehi haoi..Dimaag lagaya to junta bhi rooth jayegi a ur BB bhi..isliye tanna and gulati zindabad!😆

even still people bhar bhar ke logic de rahe hai or baat yaha na samjhi ki kar rahe hai waah re waah har jagah ek KRK betha hai 
Edited by ravibans - 9 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairfairysays

For ur information posts in this part of lF is made in reference to the show BB8...kindly keep the outside world out...there are much more things in the outer world that are even more important than a game show..

who the heck are you to dictate to me what I can and can not post. there was nothing wrong with what i had written...but yeah i can see the truth hurts so its hard for you to digest that your clown gautam is no where close to being a hero. who made you the IF police?
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congratzz you won essay writing competition

It made me remind the days of kindergarden when we use to write essay like "The Dog" "The Cow" 😆

Acc to me both are Zeros but GG is bigger one
fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

who the heck are you to dictate to me what I can and can not post. there was nothing wrong with what i had written...but yeah i can see the truth hurts so its hard for you to digest that your clown gautam is no where close to being a hero. who made you the IF police?

First READ THE POST and then comment...the post was made completely on the basis of the show bigg boss and comparison was made with another contestant in the same show and not with any REAL LIFE HERO !

What i meant was here discussions,debates and posts are made solely on the basis of the show BB8 and which has whatsoever no connection with real life ! So you dont need to drag the real world people in to the topic of a showbiz...

Even you agree that heroes are made by their actions...at least that remains the same in the real as well as the entertainment world...U van call anyone a hero who inspires , motivates and makes you feel good ! Its not necessary that it definitely has to be from the real world... 

Edited by .Farzi. - 9 years ago
fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Congratzz you won essay writing competition

It made me remind the days of kindergarden when we use to write essay like "The Dog" "The Cow" 😆

Acc to me both are Zeros but GG is bigger one

So that was your only school experience ? I think u need to learn more...u r still confused with zeroes...
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TM seem like you just spilled poison on some people's food by making this post!

😆

But great post I must say... Great workout great rile up on some 😆Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 9 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail

So that was your only school experience ? I think u need to learn more...u r still confused with zeroes...

That just cracked me up!

🤣   ðŸ¤£
Arnav90 thumbnail

Plz find me "Only" word in comment

Regarding my confusion with Zero so babe getting zero in one subject n getiting zero is multiple is different right
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WhatSoEver-

That just cracked me up!

🤣   ðŸ¤£

No wonder u like GG 🤣
stranger.67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

No wonder u like GG 🤣