Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

After reading the fairy tale...I was inspired to look at facts...see wiki links below

while both haven't achieved anything substantial in life to be called heroes ...What Upen has achieved when he was 30yrs is far more then what Gautam has achieved at 30 yrs.

Gautam - thus far has done some sidey non specific role in Soaps in 8 years...and some comic character award...best professional achievement to talk about...On a Social level...no link ups at all...not even 2nd rate TV stars have considered him worthy enough ...matbal absolutely vela

Upen - Modelling, Half a dozen films and couple of esteemed awards...besides link ups with some big names in the industry

Upen may not be a Hero...but gautam certainly has been a Zero ...just facts ...no Imagine TV

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautam_Gulati

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upen_Patel

If someone tell me that Gautam became a hero in last 12 weeks ...then I will also believe that Pigs can fly.

Disclaimer - if the replies are Mirchi, Jealousy etc or some emotional garbage ...spare the effort...I confess I cant bring my intelligence to that level ...so you can  

I dont think a person is called a hero based on their personal achievments...if thats the case then punit ,deepashika and diandra will hold the tiltle...but two of them have already left the showπŸ˜†

The wiki links are of no use here...By looking at their achievments in their respective field u can say if the person is successful or not but is definitely not a criteria to be loved by the masses or to be tagged as a hero.

Gautam was called a hero because he is extremely loved by most of  the audiences who watch BB8...and the reason why he is loved is mentioned in the post...
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairfairysays

Oh hello ! calm down your tone alright !

I dont think i have given you the right to tell me whom i have to consider a hero !

First READ THE POST and then comment...the post was made completely on the basis of the show bigg boss and comparison was made with another contestant in the same show and not with any REAL LIFE HERO !

What i meant was here discussions,debates and posts are made solely on the basis of the show BB8 and which has whatsoever no connection with real life ! So you dont need to drag the real world people in to the topic of a showbiz...

Even you agree that heroes are made by their actions...at leastthatremainsthe same in the real as well as the entertainment world...U van call anyone a hero who inspires , motivates and makes you feel good ! Its not necessary that it definitely has to be from the real world...

thoo apni tone ki fikar kar! if you don't want others opinion then maybe you shouldn't be creating threads if you cannot take criticism. and what is this real life crap you keep talking about. are you trying to claim that these people aren't from the real world?     πŸ€ͺ

what these people portray themselves as in this show is most likely how they are in REAL life too. so your gauti baba has come across as extremely arrogant, childish, immature, selfish, bully, and a coward!   if this type of person "motivates and makes you feel good" then I feel sorry for you.
fairfairysays thumbnail

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

thoo apni tone ki fikar kar! if you don't want others opinion then maybe you shouldn't be creating threads if you cannot take criticism. and what is this real life crap you keep talking about. are you trying to claim that these people aren't from the real world?     πŸ€ͺ

what these people portray themselves as in this show is most likely how they are in REAL life too. so your gauti baba has come across as extremely arrogant, childish, immature, selfish, bully, and a coward!   if this type of person "motivates and makes you feel good" then I feel sorry for you.

All the film actors,serial actors as well as the soldiers u mentioned belong to the real world and they are all called heroes in their respective fields..but how can u make comparison between them???how logical is that???

Be it gautam or shahrukh,they are all heroes in our eyes but they belong to the screen and has nothing to do with the heroes who genuinely lose their lives in the battle or the relations close to our heart in our real life...

So don't mix up what u enjoy on screen with the real heores of the world...

BB8 is a reality game show and gautam is the hero of the SHOW !

Edited by fairfairysays - 9 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
There is a big difference between a hero and a star.  Gautam, shah rukh, Salman are in no ways heroes.  I'm not making comparisons, just disagreeing with your choice of words...simple as that.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Can someone tell me what are the subscription charges for IMAGINE TV...because colours didnt show all the above...

All we saw in Gauti was a Coward ...Denying relations...Dumping people who gave him honest feedback... Provoking and then Crying ...and being a Lame puppet of Punz ...or being Diandra's Lilttle lamb...looks like Colours TV is biasedπŸ˜†

P.S -Nice Fairy taleπŸ˜› 

All i'd like to say- "MadOwhat" πŸ˜†
fairfairysays thumbnail

There is a big difference between a hero and a star.  Gautam, shah rukh, Salman are in no ways heroes.  I'm not making comparisons, just disagreeing with your choice of words...simple as that.

@bold ..I disagree here as well...salman and shahrukh are definitely beyond stardom and are considered superheroes by millions of their fans world wide...they are looked upon by a lot of people as their role model and holds the power to influence them to a great extend..

mittijalebi thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairfairysays

@bold ..I disagree here as well...salman and shahrukh are definitely beyond stardom and are considered superheroes by millions of their fans world wide...they are looked upon by a lot of people as their role model and holds the power to influence them to a great extend..

so you admit gautam is not a hero. πŸ˜‰
fairfairysays thumbnail

so you admit gautam is not a hero. πŸ˜‰

Haha...as far as gautam is concerned we both have a difference of opinion...that's fine...but why disagreement over our very own Sallu bhai and SRK??...πŸ˜†
mittijalebi thumbnail
nahin nahin...chalo teek hai...some might consider both salman and srk to be heroes in some sense of the word. 😊