Once a hero always a hero *DT Note P7*

fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The futile attempt to dethrone the real hero and placing the one aping him is never going to see light because a hero will always be a hero no matter what.I would like to bring to your notice what sets a hero apart.

1. Hero is the one who builds his own identity and who with time proves how he is different from others and is definitely a step above all unlike a zero who blindly apes someone popular.

2. Hero is the courageous one who has confidence in himself and his own muscle power unlike the coward who has to carry a knife with himself to ensure his own safety.

3. When a hero comes to power he wont shy away to give credit to even an enemy where its due without bearing any grudges and will try to be fair and impartial unlike the other who uses his power to favor his undeserving friend and give punishment to the rival who has done nothing wrong.

4.A hero is man enough to admit his own mistakes and rectifies it and will go to great extend to make his loved ones happy at the cost of ANYTHING unlike the other who neither accepts his mistakes nor apologizes.

5. Hero accepts criticism graciously and makes amendments wherever necessary unlike someone else who starts sulking and makes weird faces when criticized.

6. A hero can never be a sadist while a zero can stoop to lowest of lowest level like mixing kayamchuran in a friend's food,scaring an already terrified person so much that he finally decides to run away and peeing and then making someone clean it , all in the name of ENTERTAINMENT.

7. A hero takes up any challenge however difficult it is and completes it without complaining and in utmost sincerity like doing all housework continuously for 4 freaking days while the other deny doing
 simplest of simplest job like cleaning a portion of garden or doing utensils.

8.A hero is never scared of nomination while the other makes attempt to get up from bed only when nominated.

9.A hero always fight for a reason unlike the other who picks up unnecessary fights for apparently NO reason and will abuse anyone who comes in the way.

10.Last but not least media has a hundred questions to ask a hero and it is telecasted too but a zero is royally ignored.πŸ˜†

Edited by fairfairysays - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Indirectly kyon bol rahe ho... Directly hi bol do...!!!! Gauatm hero hai!!

Why are you thinking that people are dethroning him...πŸ˜•
Just because Upen is getting some footage...πŸ˜†

agar woh hero hai ., to insecure kyon ho rahe ho..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vaise I agree... Gautam hero hai,,!!  He is still my favorite...
but that doesn't mean I cannot like Upen...
I am loving this new Upen too...

Edited by diasingh2 - 9 years ago
fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Indirectly kyon bol rahe ho... Directly hi bol do...!!!! Gauatm hero hai!!

Why are you thinking that people are dethroning him...πŸ˜•
Just because Upen is getting some footage...πŸ˜†

agar woh hero hai ., to insecure kyon ho rahe ho..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vaise I agree... Gautam hero hai,,!!  He is still my favorite...
but that doesn't I cannot like Upen...
I am loving this new Upen too...

Of course I agree... Every one has their likes and dislikes...this post is a reply to someone who asked me to enlighten him/her about the differences...
andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whatever...flower stal upen patel rocks anthe
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree..
πŸ‘πŸΌ..
Nice post.

Originally posted by: fairfairysays

The futile attempt to dethrone the real hero and placing the one aping him is never going to see light because a hero will always be a hero no matter what.I would like to bring to your notice what sets a hero apart.

1. Hero is the one who builds his own identity and who with time proves how he is different from others and is definitely a step above all unlike a zero who blindly apes someone popular.

2. Hero is the courageous one who has confidence in himself and his Punjabi muscle power unlike the coward who has to carry a knife with himself to ensure his own safety.

3. When a hero comes to power he wont shy away to give credit to even an enemy where its due without bearing any grudges and will try to be fair and impartial unlike the other who uses his power to favor his undeserving friend and give punishment to the rival who has done nothing wrong.

4.A hero is man enough to admit his own mistakes and rectifies it and will go to great extend to make his loved ones happy at the cost of ANYTHING unlike the other who neither accepts his mistakes nor apologizes.

5. Hero accepts criticism graciously and makes amendments wherever necessary unlike someone else who starts sulking and makes weird faces when criticized.

6. A hero can never be a sadist while a zero can stoop to lowest of lowest level like mixing kayamchuran in a friend's food,scaring an already terrified person so much that he finally decides to run away and peeing and then making someone clean it , all in the name of ENTERTAINMENT.

7. A hero takes up any challenge however difficult it is and completes it without complaining and in utmost sincerity like doing all housework continuously for 4 freaking days while the other deny doing
 simplest of simplest job like cleaning a portion of garden or doing utensils.

8.A hero is never scared of nomination while the other makes attempt to get up from bed only when nominated.

9.A hero always fight for a reason unlike the other who picks up unnecessary fights for apparently NO reason and will abuse anyone who comes in the way.

10.Last but not least media has a hundred questions to ask a hero and it is telecasted too but a zero is royally ignored.πŸ˜†

πŸ‘

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Can someone tell me what are the subscription charges for IMAGINE TV...because colours didnt show all the above...

All we saw in Gauti was a Coward ...Denying relations...Dumping people who gave him honest feedback... Provoking and then Crying ...and being a Lame puppet of Punz ...or being Diandra's Lilttle lamb...looks like Colours TV is biasedπŸ˜†

P.S -Nice Fairy taleπŸ˜› 
4u_tweets thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree... hero will always be a hero ...I wish these qualities were there in any of d HMs.. but sad... 
4u_tweets thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Can someone tell me what are the subscription charges for IMAGINE TV...because colours didnt show all the above...

All we saw in Gauti was a Coward ...Denying relations...Dumping people who gave him honest feedback... Provoking and then Crying ...and being a Lame puppet of Punz ...or being Diandra's Lilttle lamb...looks like Colours TV is biasedπŸ˜†

P.S -Nice Fairy taleπŸ˜› 

Mado.. tumhe sirf Gaugles pehenane ki zarurat hai.. sab dikh jayegaπŸ˜†