Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Discussions have derailed on an all together different tangent. 
Topic closed for discussions and action shall be taken against all those involved.

BB8 DT
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reopened after a review.

Please stick to the topic at hand and do not deviate, or indulge in rule breaking. Topic's under watch. Any issues, hit me a PM.

BB8 DT
SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ravibans

kai baar logo ko lagta hai dimaag use karne se ghis jayega ..kya kare hume har koi Karishma Tanna jaisa mila ...πŸ˜›

OMG parso ka joke aaj samjh aaya πŸ˜› to upar wala likha hua to wkw ke baad hi samjh aayega πŸ˜›
fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow post is reopened...pls stick to the topic guys..😊
SIR.MEOWINGTON thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ladyDanger

@bold Why don't u look at it yourself after all u r the one watching it!!

Gauti was coward? how? By surviving in a house full of hatred for him? And not making an attempt to run away by climbing on the walls?

No one hated him. When all were against him Pritam stood by him, but Gulati instead told him off as well for doing so. Sonali when re entered the house was in his support. 
He was a coward because he dumped a woman like a hot potato when he learnt how it was tarnishing his image. 

Denying relationship? I am dumbstruck at ur lame attempt of twisting something! There was NO relationship even the other party involved in it confirmed it and yes it was for people like you and that dumb reporter who tried to make something out of nothing! Gaawwd!

You can continue to live in denial over his equation with Diandra, but that is not going to change the fact that there indeed was something going on. Them accepting or not accepting it doesn't change what we as an audience saw. 

But for argument sake lets just turn over a blind eye on the whole Diandra issue. Lets take another relation. Lets say Praneet. Praneet was his good friend. In fact Praneet cared for him like a younger brother. But Gulati went on record and said it on camera to Praneet that from this day he is not his friend. And then again came the whole % thing. So there goes him sticking to his relations. 

He cried cos the knives stabbed in his back by his 'friends' hurt! I am glad that lately he's paying no attention to the likes of pritam, he doesn't care what he thinks anymore! 

What about the knife which he stabbed in Dimpy's back? After all that she did for him in order to win the captain ship task? 

Again, how has he been a lame puppet of puneet? being loyal to a friend and caring for them is not being a puppet! Repeating something like a parrot that has been fed to you is. Yes i am talking about U reading it on forum that people are saying it and so u join in! brilliant moveπŸ€ͺ

Forget being a puppet, the guy cannot even speak for himself. When on WKW he was asked about his equation with Diandra...instead of replying on his own...he had to call Diandra to give the answer on his behalf. Also on WKW there have been several instances when Gulati has tried to say something and Punty has stopped him from doing so. Punty had also advised Gulati to strike a chord of friendship with Sonali and get her into the P3G group.

My answers in Maroon. πŸ˜Š
Edited by SIR.MEOWINGTON - 9 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
What A reply. 🀣🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£  This is Brilliant. 
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TM:  Very good post!  Agree with all the points you listed. 
He is undoubtedly the hero of this season and hopefully, will go onto win the season as well.  πŸ˜‰
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairfairysays

The futile attempt to dethrone the real hero and placing the one aping him is never going to see light because a hero will always be a hero no matter what.I would like to bring to your notice what sets a hero apart.

1. Hero is the one who builds his own identity and who with time proves how he is different from others and is definitely a step above all unlike a zero who blindly apes someone popular.

phir to karishma and puneet , upen, D are the only eligible onesπŸ˜†

gautam to constantly confused state mein hota hai

2. Hero is the courageous one who has confidence in himself and his own muscle power unlike the coward who has to carry a knife with himself to ensure his own safety.

Karishma!!!!...Dimpy and Diandra .. period..aur shayad agar mate deepshikha hoti to

3. When a hero comes to power he wont shy away to give credit to even an enemy where its due without bearing any grudges and will try to be fair and impartial unlike the other who uses his power to favor his undeserving friend and give punishment to the rival who has done nothing wrong.

ye kiske liye hai topic? - karishma..aise bhi mat bolo..hero bhi nahi hai wo πŸ˜³

4.A hero is man enough to admit his own mistakes and rectifies it and will go to great extend to make his loved ones happy at the cost of ANYTHING unlike the other who neither accepts his mistakes nor apologizes.

Go pUNZ!!!πŸ˜†..no no actually go Armaan!!! (yes from s7)

5. Hero accepts criticism graciously and makes amendments wherever necessary unlike someone else who starts sulking and makes weird faces when criticized.

Dimpy...in that case

6. A hero can never be a sadist while a zero can stoop to lowest of lowest level like mixing kayamchuran in a friend's food,scaring an already terrified person so much that he finally decides to run away and peeing and then making someone clean it , all in the name of ENTERTAINMENT.

hmm are we still talking about BB contestants..well i guess tanna then i don't know

7. A hero takes up any challenge however difficult it is and completes it without complaining and in utmost sincerity like doing all housework continuously for 4 freaking days while the other deny doing
 simplest of simplest job like cleaning a portion of garden or doing utensils.

oh yeah .. 4 freaking days which were punishment..πŸ˜†...

8.A hero is never scared of nomination while the other makes attempt to get up from bed only when nominated.

oh yea!... nomination se darr nahi lagta to normal behavior na hotaπŸ˜†

9.A hero always fight for a reason unlike the other who picks up unnecessary fights for apparently NO reason and will abuse anyone who comes in the way.

ok..sorry i thot you wanted to make a topic on gautam..but it is obvious you are not talking abt him..so i am super confused ye kisko hero bula rahe hoπŸ˜•

10.Last but not least media has a hundred questions to ask a hero and it is telecasted too but a zero is royally ignored.πŸ˜†

hmm..haven't seen anyone but sonali get ignored..that i agree with you..sonali is a big Zero!

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

are bhai is baar season ka usool hi yehi haoi..Dimaag lagaya to junta bhi rooth jayegi a ur BB bhi..isliye tanna and gulati zindabad!πŸ˜†