Saahir Azim Cahudhry - Man with a Plan

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes, maybe im biased and blinded 😆 
But i have this hope that Saahir has a plan, the way he spoke to Arzoo and Samaira it was very intriguing! 

Saahir is not a man without a heart, he is a man with a wounded heart! 

He might get lost himself in the fake romance and I feel Arzoo won't confess and hence Zaki might come and feel so proud and happy🤣

HAHA :P 

and Saahir more confused and angry

BUT WHEN Arzoo might feel what he feels and goes to confess MAYBE ZEEENAT TRUTH AND/OR BET TRUTH MIGHT BE OUT! 

BUT BUT BUT I STILL THINK SAAHIR HAS A PLAN AND DOES NOT THINK BAD ABOUT ARZOO! 

But still uff itna takleef arzoo ko! Also she is not helping the cause 😆

ANY WHICH WAY! HARSHAD CHOPRA IS AFTER MY OWN HEART  SAAHIR ROMANCE MODE = HC  

So proud to be his fan ever since LRL and Kis Desh and TL and SB and so on so forth! 

Shivya is doing well too! 

Edited by -Martinski- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What if sahir knows arzoo is doing all this for him (though i don't still get how it is for him) he knows arzoo loves him ... he knows zaki is not the right guy and may not even love her but be just attracted, given his past natures ... so he is trying to kill two birds with one arrow ... 1) To make arzoo hate him once truth is out so she doesn't waste her life loving him because he is not worthy and has hi past 2) Get the deal as well as save arzoo from zaki ... or he does not believe arzoo is money minded but is only using that as an excuse to push zaki away 
Ambitious thinking? Probably yes 

But given his past if he actually believes she is money minded i cant blame him ... she is partly responsible in him thinking this way ... given the circumstances and evidence if he still does not believe that he would turn out to be an extremely great guy 😆
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

What if sahir knows arzoo is doing all this for him (though i don't still get how it is for him) he knows arzoo loves him ... he knows zaki is not the right guy and may not even love her but be just attracted, given his past natures ... so he is trying to kill two birds with one arrow ... 1) To make arzoo hate him once truth is out so she doesn't waste her life loving him because he is not worthy and has hi past 2) Get the deal as well as save arzoo from zaki ... or he does not believe arzoo is money minded but is only using that as an excuse to push zaki away 

Ambitious thinking? Probably yes 

But given his past if he actually believes she is money minded i cant blame him ... she is partly responsible in him thinking this way ... given the circumstances and evidence if he still does not believe that he would turn out to be an extremely great guy 😆

EXACTLY!!! 

I mean does arzoo know more? Or else how is this for saahir LOL 

Yup! Saahir is not male version of sari savitri so erm yeah and he is a bit realistic which is needed rather than always going by aankhon ki sachayi stuff 

Haha 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sahir was right when he said ankhien fareb dey sakti hien ... proof is zaki saw love in her eyes ... fareb ... because that is what zaki wanted to see ... she never said it but he believed it because that is what he wanted to believe 
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Sahir was right when he said ankhien fareb dey sakti hien ... proof is zaki saw love in her eyes ... fareb ... because that is what zaki wanted to see ... she never said it but he believed it because that is what he wanted to believe 

OMG! 👏 Correct!!!! 

I just wish arzoo were more fierce like before! She never hesitated to tell aloud that anam stole the designs infront of everyone but now all this 

For Saahir under Zaki's dosti? Weird 

Only hope saahir proves yet again he has brains beauty and beastliness ;) 
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I honestly think Sahir does feel for Arzoo...even now...the moment she turned and walked towards Zaki after he accused het...I felt he wanted to stop her or wanted her to stop and deny what he had just said!
Whether he did it on purpose to push her away we can only come to know as tbe story progress..but given his past..I agree with what Nads said...that he cannot blindly trust and ignore anything that's said against Arzoo ..because I think that's how he was in the past..and that's why zeenats betrayal hit him so hard...so hard that it's spoiling his future happiness also.

I think the fact that Zaki is so sure she loves him and the reasons he stated...when contrasted with what Arzoo claimed to Asharfi,,,that she did it all for Sahir,,,shows why communication is most important..

In Sahirs present condition where all he has lived for for so long is on the line he cannot be expected to be ideal and rational and reason out when the person on the other side is giving such contrasting vibes to what he wants to believe...and that's what's leading to this entire situation!
Edited by prettypri - 9 years ago