Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This is me when someone tells me to watch the current YHM episode. 

trying to protect my heart from breaking. 
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

I have updated the post...I need a breather ...to get out of this state...dont know whether anything I wrote make sense...but just the impact of what was shown onscreen...overwhelmed me...and I dont do good when I'm a emotional wreck

Doc need your feels GIF today 😭

-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

P I know I am spamming G's thread but she says we are her babies so we have a right to spam here! 
The quotes are perfect for a perfect episode and you already know you had me captivated by using Gulzar saab's song, I think Aandhi is one of his best works, and this song..OMG I can't! I just can't. Thank you for this! I will be reeling under the magic of Jagjit Singh and now the music of Aandhi all day! 😳

I feel like I'm overstepping into your territory, but that song has been plaguing me since the heartbreaking precap scene yesterday. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say its probably my favorite composition by him (that's a bold statement, I know). 

The floodgates have opened (that 2nd collage did me in all over again; Gan's killing us)...so as you can imagine, lots of JS for me today too.

PS: That Yeats poem is one of my favorites. And of course that JS ghazal...do I even need to say it? I've been listening to it since u posted it. Perfection. ❤️

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
and this eyelock...it broke my heart ...

Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay let's rein it people and let's get it together, tomorrow missus is gonna give puttar a tight slap and we will have our romantic puttar back in action, this is gonna be puttar tomorrow, all scared of wifey 🤣
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely collage, especially RKB monlogue collage, and me too have stopped watching any other shows, might catch some serials repeat in the afternoon, but I watch all the repeats of YHM if I am at home, jst cant get enough of ISHRA acting. I hate and also love when RKB cries, even as I watch I think why do they make cry so much, but I jst sit and watch...I watch the telugu version also, god I have gone crazy.

Anyways Gan as usual lovely quotes, pics and how much ever u and doc (EWS) write I cant get enough of it.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Aapne jab nazar se nazar mila di, 

hamari zindagi jhoomkar muskura di. 

Zubaan se toh hum kuch keh na sakey, 

par nigahon ne dil ki kahani suna di.

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

love it, what emoting by Ishra, they will kill me
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was a superb episode and you captured the emotions very well.
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She couldn't take her eyes off of his retreating form, wishing there was some way she could make him stay, and he turned back to looked at her, drinking in the image of her one last time. 🥺