Continue next part fast

Thank you ... It's not rehaan , but Rehman ... 😉
I liked BI without rehaan, was more peaceful then 😃
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Awesome start SIM...

I just loved it...and you ended it on a cliffhanger...waiting for the next...
Cont soon...

Thank you ... 😊
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

nice update..
loved it

Thank you 😊
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshadcrazyfan

Cool update.

Love it.

Great FF.
Do continue soon.

-Tani.

P.S.- Are you new here? :P

Hi Tani
Thank you, have been around as a silent member most of the time 😉
Zainedil thumbnail

Thanks for all the likes and comments, here is the third part ..hope you all like it and do like and comment, so that I can write better 

Chapter 3

Ajjeb si Uljhaan...

What was happening ...Aaliya in Jaipur ...a school teacher ...with a new name ...and with someone named Dr. REHMAN QUERESHI ...his mind was talking loudly ...Did she ...get married...

The word MARRIAGE ...sent shudders in his heart, no she wont...in fact she cant ...he was confident that she would never do that to him...She had never heard him out ...she still was his ...His Aaliya can never betray him...but then what was all this ...He thought of knocking the gates, crashing inside and just yelling his hearts out...but his mind stopped him. He had to first know whats happening and he didn't want to hurt Aaliya by just walking into her life once again only to destroy it...

Take me to a nearby hotel, he told his driver ...Sahab has lost it ...the driver slowly muttered under his breath and slowly drived away from the bunglow.

I am planning to stay back for a day or two mom, he spoke to Suraiya. Sab theek haina Zain..she inquired ...ha ha sab kuch theek hai mom ...just that I have some additional work here ...

He hated to lie to her ...but he had too, she will never forgive him if he ever told her he wants to get Aaliya back in his life...it was a dead end he knew. Nafisa bhabhis secret had been forever sealed in his heart thanks to Aaliyas promise. He knew his mom would never ever forget the past...

But right now he had more pressing matters on hand. He called up Rizwaan ...and poured his heart out ...Ok I will see you tomm morning at 5... Zain kept the phone down and looked out of the balcony...It was a beautiful city...loads of lights, noise and excitement ...crowded to the tilt ...yet here he was standing all alone...unable to figure out what is the next step...

He took out Aaliyas picture from his wallet and spoke to her ...something which he did almost every day ...Tum hi ho na Malka-e-Zain...mai tumhe phechanta hoo...mujhe yakeen hai ki who tum hi ho ...par is ajnabee saher mai ...kisike saath..his own voice broke off... mai kal aa raha hoo...tumhare paas ...tayaar ho na tum ...he hugged her picture tightly ...

That was the only warmth he had felt for the past one year, her essence her smell and her feel were all stranded in a picture ...but tomorrow he will see her ..meet her ...hear her words and maybe even get to hug her ...he could feel the adrenaline rush ...he closed his eyes and slowly the thoughts and dreams crowded in his heavy eyelids stooping them to finally fall asleep on the couch...

Ek anjaane si kashish hai ...joh mujhe teri aur keehch laati hai ...

Dil me sukkon aur hoton pe ek muskaan chod jaati hai 

SIM

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it...
AWESOMELY written...short and sweet...
Waiting for the next...
Cont ASAP...
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Loved it...

AWESOMELY written...short and sweet...
Waiting for the next...
Cont ASAP...

Thank you ðŸ˜Š
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it Sim beautiful and the last lines beautiful ...
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Totally loved it..
Zain love is totally pure..
Continue soon