Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Res😳

Maaf kardena baad me padlungi
Btw best wishes on ur first work

Awesome yaar loved it, 
Amazingly written
Hayee another writer in forum, I'm happy happy, forum activities are increasing...
Keep writing Simon, u write really good
Sorry for late comment
Continue.soon!!

Thanks a ton dear, wanted to write for so long but had no time...but will surely do it now. Feels so nice to see that all ZaYa fans still visit the forumπŸ‘
Zainedil thumbnail

Hi all

Thanks for all those lovely words...here is the second part ...Zains journey has just begun πŸ˜‰

Chapter 2

"Ek Adhoori Mulakat"

He took a deep breath and stepped inside...Sheth GM School, a private school in a beautiful locale. It was a beautiful and modern building with a great view. A little outside the city and reaching here from the main city of Jaipur was a task. Zain had actually come to meet one of his clients and it was just a chance coincidence that his car had broken down in front of the school. Desert sun is always scrooching even in the month of   August, he was just tired of waiting in the car and had decided to step out for a minute. Seeing the School board got memories in his eyes, those fun days with Fahad bhai, those innumerable complains from his teachers to his dad and his mom. A moment of memory flashed through his eyes, He still missed his father...he was his guiding figure a hand who had held him tight and Alliya was his feet ...He had felt helpless without both of them , a crippled soul...Just when all his memories were grazing his mind, he looked up. On the Second floor window, he saw her and the silence of his heart was broken forever...

Her hair looked a lot shorter and straighter than the last time he had seen. She was wearing a blue top with a stole around her neck ...n she was talking to someone ...smiling and chatting ...A moment where Zain lost himself to eternity. It was his Aaliya ...all with her innocence her smile and her enchanting eyes still intact. She looked like a princess...just the way he used to call her...his Malika.

His eyes never left the window, She stood there only for few seconds, but for Zains trembling eyes it felt forever. He had to see if he was hallucinating or just seeing the truth.

Keedhar jaa rahe hai aap, a screeching voice broke his illusional mind frame. He looked around to see the watchman staring at him.

Dekhaiye Bhaisaab maine abhi yaha par..woh second floor par ek ladki koh dekha hai...mujhe unse milna hai...mai jaanta hoon unhe...he spoke fast almost stuttering and pointed on the second floor

Oh ...toh Aap Rhea Madam ki baat kar rahi hai...the watchman asked unable to see why Zain was so excited to see a teacher...

Nahi Nahi...unka naam Aaliya hai, Rhea nahi...aap kisi aur ki baat kar rahe hai...

Woh second floor ...wahi na ...the watchman pointed out ...aree wahi toh Rhea madam ka class hai ...

RHEA...Zain was puzzled...was his mind playing games with him...was he actually losing it ...No No No ...he had to prove he had not gone mad , not till he finds her.

Kya mai Andar jaakar unse ek baar mil sakta hoo... he smiled innocently towards the watchman ...

Bilkul Nahi ...Yeh School hai sir, bina permission hum aapko andar nahi jaane de sakte. Pehle appointment ya principal sir ka permission laaye phir andar entry.  Zain couldn't believe a mere watchman was being this ultimate villain in his love story.

One thing the past one year had taught Zain was to be calm...and be patient ...

Thhek hai ...mai kal aaunga permission ke saath ...he started walking towards his car. Sat inside and told his driver to start the car and exactly 5 mins later yelled him to stop it  and got off... He  started hiding and waiting behind a tree. 2 hrs later all the kids started walking out , it was a crazy crowd. Zains eyes were searching for each and every passing face. Every parent, every teacher ...and then he saw her again...

She looked mesmerizing ...beautiful is a small word ...she had an air around her which gave her such an appealing aura... one small 6 year old was holding her hand and talking with her...she took him to his father, spoke for few seconds and then sat in her car...and drove out of the gates...

Zain immediately followed her car...his driver was all confused ...looking at Zain he felt he should call Suraiya Madam and tell  her son really is acting weird and might need help. Drive fast...Zain said ...Aaliyas car took about half an hour to reach  a posh locality in the main  city of Jaipur ...Zains excitement and panic levels were rising every minute. Finally her car halted inside a big bunglow ...a white 2- storied structure ... Aaliya got down and walked in and the gates were closed. Zain walked out of his car towards the gate ...he saw the name plaque ...DR.REHMAN QUERESHI...

Jaane kis mod se Guzaraye humare rasteh ...

Kuch bikhari tanhaiyo se ghire...

Kuch  beabru pal me simte...

...kya badal gaye ho tum ...kuch ajanbee rishton ke wasteh..

SIM

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Continue soon.
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sobtian...

Nice update.
Continue soon.

Thank you πŸ˜Š
butterfly20 thumbnail
Its awsome...πŸ‘
amazing...
you wrote zain's feelings beautifully...

I hate seperation track so i always skipped that in every story but u wrote it so perfectly that i loved every bit of that...
continue soon.
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly20

Its awsome...πŸ‘

amazing...
you wrote zain's feelings beautifully...

I hate seperation track so i always skipped that in every story but u wrote it so perfectly that i loved every bit of that...
continue soon.

Thank you so much for those lovely words πŸ˜Š
bloodsheds thumbnail
Read chp1&2

It was absolutely amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Great FF πŸ˜‰

Continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilovezaya

Read chp1&2

It was absolutely amazing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Great FF πŸ˜‰

Continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you πŸ˜Š
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sim my name is alina ...
Ur story is jst amazing ... really osum ...
Plzz do update soon
N do pm me plzz
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter sim
Zain 's feelings were portrayed really well 
Continue soon 
N thanks for d pm