Those last lines just loved them
Continue soon
Keep writing

Thanks madhu ๐Ÿ˜Š
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Can you decode this, I c it on many posts but don't know what it stands for ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

RES stands for RESERVED!
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Awesome story! 
Really interesting...
Loved it..
Pls do continue ASAP! 
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.harshika

Awesome story! 

Really interesting...
Loved it..
Pls do continue ASAP! 

He he thanks for decoding that ...will update today ๐Ÿ˜Š
zaya.harshika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

He he thanks for decoding that ...will update today ๐Ÿ˜Š

U r welcome! 
Will be waiting! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Zainedil thumbnail

Thanks for all those kind words and likes ...just inspires me to write a little more ...๐Ÿ˜‰

A bit emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ ...one hope you enjoy Zains journey

Chapter 4

Anjaane

He woke up startled to hear his phone ringing, it was Rizwan ...He freshened up and went down to meet Rizwan ...His old buddy had not changed at all...their hug and smiles just proved that some relationships stay forever and with time grow more stronger.

Rizwan looked up to see Zain , his thick beard , ruffled hair and swollen eyes with  creased clothes spoke volumes about his anxiety ... Zain ...did you sleep last night he asked...Yes of course in fact very nicely..Zain smiled ... Rizwan smiled back...he knew his friend too well...his mind was over-occupied with Aaliya all the time.

They both stood outside Dr. Rehman Quereshi's bunglow... Lets wait for her to leave ..Zain said ...but what if he leaves before her, Rizwaan enquired...then we follow him and talk with him ...

Rizwan knew Zain didn't want to face Aaliya ...just at this moment ...

at 6.15 am Aaliyas car moved out of the gates ...Rizwan was shocked to see her, yes Zain was right , it was his Aaliya Bhabhi for sure . 5 mins later both of them walked inside the bunglow. We want to meet Dr. Quereshi ...the intercom reply came and they were whisked inside to a beautiful and well-decorated living area. It was spacious and elegant, Zains nervousness was very evident.

Yes can I help you ...came a crisp tone ...they both looked up to see a middle-aged gentleman in a pathani suit ...walking down the stairs . Hello, I am Zain Abdullah and this is my friend Rizwaan , we have come from Mumbai ...we wanted to know something about Rhea ...it took great difficulty for Zain to call her Rhea rather than Aaliya ...

What about her ...he asked in a serious tone ...and a shocked expression.

So Rhea is ...Zains voice was filled with anxiety

My daughter ...Zains speech was broken by Rehmaans words. 

Zains puzzled look matched his voice...Uncle, I have been searching for my wife for the past one year...and your daughter looks exactly like my wife...he showed him Aaliyas picture... Rehmaan took the picture from Zains hand and looked at it intently..

Uncle, its too much of a coincidence to see exactly the same face. I have been crazily searching for my wife for the past one whole year, please tell me if she is my Aaliya...

So it was you, who had spoiled her life ...

his words hit Zain like bullets...so it was his Aaliya afterall...not Rhea ...he was so so happy...and yet he was feeling uneasy

What do you mean and please tell me why is everyone calling her Rhea , did she change her name and identity to be away from me...he quizzed.

What Zain had failed to see was Rehmaans changing facial expressions from stranger to anger and now to hatred in few seconds. Listen, you get the hell out of my house ...Rhea is my daughter ...and I will never let you come anywhere close to her...he fumed

I will not leave her...Zain yelled, his anger and pain were mixing with his intoxicating hatred for this guy...Who the hell is he to stop me from meeting Aaliya ...his heart screamed ...

Rizwaan intervened, Uncle I hope you realize the gravity of the situation, please tell us the truth. Truth ...what truth ...you know where or how I found Rhea ...Rehmaans pitched tone broke down...

His eyes were filled with tears...

I was in a conference in Pune, when I was called for an emergency operation. She was almost on her death bed  when I had seen her for the first time  a year back...it was a bad car accident ...her injuries on her head were pretty serious...nothing was left of the vehicle and she looked lost and fragile ...

I saved her life but she lost her memory...

she had no recollection of her own existence ...she was like a blank page ...they just found a diary on her ...no name ...no identity. 

I got her to Jaipur for further treatment and after her discharge she lived in the orphanage...she had nowhere to go... I named her Rhea ...she is Rhea Quereshi now, my daughter...Police and I had searched for her family for many months ...but since we couldn't trace her past and she needed a home ...I intervened ...

She was the most docile and angelic human being I had come across... I have legally finished all the formalities...  And am her legal guardian now...She is my responsibility...

I didn't want her to lose her past ...but her diary gave away to all the horrid things her husband had done with her ...

He looked at Zain with all the hatred and bitterness in the world...Zain was unstable on his legs...

What Accident...near death...memory loss...destitute ...my Aaliya had to go through this hell and all because of me ...he was devastated ...he couldn't breathe ..couldn't think... He slowly sank on the couch with his hands covering his face...unable to digest any of Rehmaans words...

Rizwaan kept a hand on his shoulder, Zain looked up. His eyes were showing his devastation of leaving a loved one with no support. Zain finally spoke...Uncle, I need to take Aaliya back...she dosent belong here, her family ...me all are searching for her ...

I am not your Uncle ...call me Dr.Quereshi he bitterly spat ...

No...you have broken her too much ...I wont let you hurt her ...ever again , she is my world now ...safe and happy ...Wish she had named you or any of the family in the diary I would have personally informed you all that she is dead for you...DEAD ...Rehmaans words slapped an unbreakable silence on Zains happiness...

Teri har dard ki vajah sirf mai hi banta raha ...

Teri har bahe ansoo mai , mei sau baar marta raha ...

SIM

sabla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow I came across an amazing story..loved it
beautifully written๐Ÿ‘
Edited by ank_23 - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...poor zain...
It was really awesome sim...
So Aliya is having memory loss...waiting to see how zain gets her back...
And YA Rehman Qureshi reminds me of Rehman chacha...
Loving it .
Continue soon...
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Pls continue soon ...pls I am loving it