Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika.

Is he pissed because she rejected it? πŸ˜†

He should be glad it got buzz because of Deepika possibly doing it. DP kaha aur Jackie kaha. 

I'm glad she's not in this one because the female role isn't strong. DP, sign Accidental Apprentice! 

He didn't offered it to for her to reject itπŸ˜†
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika.

Is he pissed because she rejected it? πŸ˜†

He should be glad it got buzz because of Deepika possibly doing it. DP kaha aur Jackie kaha. 

I'm glad she's not in this one because the female role isn't strong. DP, sign Accidental Apprentice! 

He wasn't pissed when his close friend Vidya decided not to do the film,why should he be pissed with Deepika? and @bold-what?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Sujoy,Shoojit and Soumik are close friends.I often see pictures of them hanging together.Plus he is close to Amitabh and was there in Kolkata during the shoot,so probably dropped by.
And then speculations started-maybe by fans or by her PR,whatever.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
If it was Kareena, laugh at her PR/desperateness.  It's Deepika, so Sujoy must be lashing out because he's mad at her 'rejecting' his film.  

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika is following Kareena's footsteps...giving movies to others on a platterπŸ˜†
misshypocrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@IHeartDeepika There were several other heroines names attached to this film, wouldn't it count as film PR when it mentioned the other ladies as well. If someone wasn't offered, they weren't offered, simple as that, there's no hate agenda coming from Sujoy Ghosh, he has better things in life to do unlike us on I-F.
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshmiMata

@IHeartDeepika There were several other heroines names attached to this film, wouldn't it count as film PR when it mentioned the other ladies as well. If someone wasn't offered, they weren't offered, simple as that, there's no hate agenda coming from Sujoy Ghosh, he has better things in life to do unlike us on I-F.

how d you know?  But it's good for Deepika to keep her mouth and say "no comment" about it. Let Sujoy Ghosh talk anything he want. and let media and Deepika haters in India Forum to speculate what in their negative mind. GO ON! πŸ‘ 

Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

how d you know?  But it's good for Deepika to keep her mouth and say "no comment" about it. Let Sujoy Ghosh talk anything he want. and let media and Deepika haters in India Forum to speculate what in their negative mind. GO ON! πŸ‘ 

so correcting a lie makes sujoy ghosh a "negative" person, huh? πŸ˜†
misshypocrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

How do I know what? That Sujoy Ghosh has a life? He works. He isn't online everyday wasting his life in front of a computer. As far as the other heroines is concerned you can google the names Kangana, Kareena, Katrina to see that they were all rumored in for this film before and after Saif signed it. We on I-F will continue to praise and hate πŸ‘
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol...the PR failures at times🀣
But who want to work with the director Aladdin anyway πŸ€£πŸ€£