Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Not everything is an actors PR
The media makes so much of this themselves. 
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: SG200

Yeah,bezzati like Vikas Bahl did of Kareena when she claimed she was approached for Queen(after the movie became successful). Vikas Bahl said, "Kangna Ranaut was the first and last choice for Queen"😆

correct🤣 same bezzati🤣
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
so what ? everyday many articles come n go for all actors n actresses working here n thr... I don't think that bothers anyone !!! 😆
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

correct🤣 same bezzati🤣

Little different. Kareena's was after her claim when movie Queen became successful like her platter comments after RamLeela became a hit. 
😆

Edited by SG200 - 9 years ago

Wow what a brve comment. Typical lameboy.

DianaPrince thumbnail

Little different. Kareena's was after her claim when movie Queen became successful like her platter comments after RamLeela became a hit. 
😆

This topic is not about kareena😆 Why bringing her in?😆
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

This topic is not about kareena😆 Why bringing her in?😆

When do members here stick to topic always(speaking generally)😆
Gubbara. thumbnail
unnecessary bashing!
if deepika is available to do a movie with "elite" superstar saif(in krk's words) and is willing to do his movie, why are makers developing cold feet? last i checked she is a bigger star than saif and even khan trio are lining up to work with her. (no pun intended)

so who is saif n sujoy to reject deepika?LOL
saif is the one in desperate need for a heroine to resurrect his career after 4 duds. I think its them who are hyping thier project by involving deepika in the publicity campaign of their movie. 

Why does it always have to be actresses when it comes to lobbying. As if actors dont need publicity and big heroines for their projects!LOL

logic jaye tel lene. ðŸ˜­
Edited by Gubbara. - 9 years ago
IF waalo: here is the classic case of hypocrisy:

If silly news about other celebs: PR PR PR PR PR PR!!! Off with the celebs' heads!

But if Deepika exposed (hrithik smooching or spreading film rumors): Media is bullshit; reporters are bull shit; Mata rani has NO PR! 😆

OT: If you go around telling lies about what you've been offered, then this was bound to happen. Hopefully she has learned her lesson.
DianaPrince thumbnail

When do members here stick to topic always(speaking generally)😆

Do one thing,bring Sonam, HR, Varun, Ranveer, Tiger, Kriti, Himesh ,Emraan ,sonu , shreya , falguni, Vinay, Fawad, imraam, Riteish, Paresh all of them here😆 They are also my favs😆
Edited by LadyDabangg - 9 years ago