Kal ho na ho (AsYa TS)

CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello all the AsYa fans!!!! Well, this is my very first writing work on AsYa, though i've wrote many on another jodi which i adore: PrAja.
This one came to mind while listening to kal ho na ho. Couldn't help stopping my tears and yes writing this.
Give it a try. I hope you all will love it.

Please everyone, give it a while to load and then you can listen it. You'll enjoy reading it more along with the song (humdard).

"Mr.Khan, inn aahkri chaar mahino mein, main woh har khushi , woh har khwaab  pure karne chahiti hoon jo main humesha se chahti thi...aap meri khwaaishe puri karenge na?" She asked while her eyes glistened with tears and a dazzling smile masking her sorrow...

He sat there, motionless, unable to give any response to what she said. He was too numb to react.

Asad just couldn't believe it. Is this girl for real? From where did she get the courage to act so normally as if everything is fine? How come she managed to smile after all this...?

How?

She could hide her pain from everybody, but not him. He could look through her. The fake smile was understood.

The next moment Zoya found herself in Asad's strong arms...

Tears rolled down his chiseled cheeks as he broke down into tears, within her embrace. He sobbed and mumbled between his sobs "ZOYA".

Asad hugged her tightly as if he loosens his grip, she would leave him, FOREVER.

"Aa...arrey, why...why  you crying? Mr.Khan! Mr.Khan...it's no...not fair...you'll not cry...you'll not...you'll n..." She couldn't complete her sentences as she choked...soon tears cascaded down her almond shaped eyes...Those tears which she had been controlling from the past 2 hours.

She hugged him TIGHT...

"Allah Miyan! Wha..what's wr...wrong with you M...Mr.Khan? Shhh St...stop...stop I ss...said! I'm not going anywhere...main yahin hoon Mr.Khan, and would always be there...in your memories and in your HEART..."  She managed to speak despite of the difficulty she was having due to the tears choking her voice...

"Zoya...Zoya..." He couldn't say anything else...For that moment he felt...he felt helpless. As if she was slipping away from his life just like sand slipping from the fists, no matter how much one strengthens the grip.

The embrace lasted for long...until tears dreaded their eyes...

Zoya freed herself from his embrace and wiped her wet cheeks...and his too, with her soft palms.

"Ab...bohot ro liya... Come on! No...no more tears!" She tries saying in a normal tone hiding the shakiness in it.

"Asad...I...I have a wish list...will you fulfill it...? Mujhe yakin hai ki aap mere chote se inn khwaabon ko zaroor puri karenge..." She looked at him expectantly, waiting for his answer.

"I...I will..." He could only manage to say this much...

"So my first wish...note kar lijiye apne i-pad mein or you're gonna forget them because it's gonna be long Mr.Asad Ahmed Khan...

my first wish is...a promise...which I want from you...in this 4 months you'll not cry...not cry in front of me and...Ayaat at least...woh...woh toot jaayegi apne Abbu ko iss haalat mein dekh...I...I don't want that. I don't want her to know the truth.

So promise...?" She stretched her hand forward.

Asad stared at her...what's this...now he is even going to lose his freedom of shedding tears...expressing his pain. The pain in those chocolate brown eyes changed to anger. Yes...yes he was angry. He was angry on the cruel games fate was playing with them. He was angry on himself. He had money, he had sources but what is the use...he...he couldn't even protect his Zoya? He was angry on Zoya too...why was she trying to act so normal? After knowing the truth why was she trying to hide her pain? Why was doing this to herself? Why was she doing this to him? He wanted to shout...he wanted to scream...he wanted cry like a child...but he couldn't...nothing was left in him...

His chain of thoughts was broken as Zoya getting no response from him, took his hand in hers and started "Main jaanti hoon Mr.Khan. It's not easy. Jo dard aapko mehsoos ho raha hai woh  mujhey bhi ho raha hai. I know how you are feeling as I'm too going through what you are..." she paused to look into his eyes. Those expressive pair of eyes clearly depicted the pain he bore. No. It was not possible for her to look into those eyes. She feared to break down once again which she clearly didn't want.

"But Mr.Khan, my heart is too weak to bear this this tears of yours. Zindagi ne pehle hi bohot rulaya hai humein. Main aur aansu nahin dekh sakti ASAD...aapke inn aaknhon mein. Main Allah ke banaye iss khbsurat si duniya se hanste hanste alvida kehna chaahti hoon, na hi inn aansuon ke saath.

You have to do it...for our family...for Ayaat...for ME."  And she looked down, to hide watery eyes.

"I...promise." His answer came...almost like a whisper.

He pressed her hands to assured her. He wanted to fulfill all her wishes...Each And Every One.

He would be strong...he had to be strong...for their daughter...for their family...for her.

She flashed her dimpled smile and hugged him again. She cuddled closer to him and enjoyed the warmth of his embrace. Maybe for the last time...

Iss pal hai jo, woh daasta kal ho na ho

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hello my angels and sweet hearts!!!"

"ZOE!!!!!"

The children went running to Zoya with their arms stretched, ready to give a tight huggie to their Zoe. Zoya lowered and sat on her knees giving the children an easy access to her. All the children hugged her tightly and she hugged them back.

"Okay okay... Zoe will listen to everyone, each of you. But ussey pehle, Zoe has got some gifts for her angels and little heroes. C'mon c'mon jaldi!!!"

The children followed her to the backyard of Rosemary Orphanage'.

"Pari, it's for you. I know my sweetie loves drawing. Ab jitni man aaye utni sketches banana. Okay?" She handed the little girl a drawing book and a set of color and sketch pens. "Thank you!" and she kissed Zoya on her cheek followed by a cute hug.

"Aman, tell me, tumne Mrs. Smith ko tang toh nahin kiya na? Aur othe..." Ajabde continued talking with all the kids and handing them teddies, toys, books and other gifts and the children happily took them saying Thank yous.

Mrs. Smith watched her Zoya laughing freely on a silly joke cracked by Sara. Unbelievable. In her 60 years long journey in this world, she had never seen a girl like her. So kind hearted, pure, angelic, bubbly, and Oh! These adjectives were not really enough to describe her. Mrs. Smith couldn't help but let the tears flow which she had been stopping.

Mrs. Smith turned around and found Asad sitting on the couch and staring at Zoya from the big French window. His expression was totally blank, emotionless. She understood, very well understood what he must be going through. When had it been easy for them? After struggling so much they were united. But fate again decided to be cruel to him, to her. She wished she could do something for them, but alas, when had someone been able to change their fate which was decided from the very start?

"What did doctor say? She...she would survive right?" Mrs. Smith asked taking a seat beside him. O God, please let it be a YES', though she knew what the answer would be.

No reply.

"Bolo Asad...Asad."

"No...it's too late. She has about 4 months left with her."

Mrs. Smith gasped. "I'm sorry. I...I didn't..." She said in a low voice. A look at Asad's face and her heart broke. It could be understood that what was he suffering from. Why Jesus did this to good people? Her children definitely didn't deserve so much of pain...

"Asad, sambhalo apne aapko. Sambhaalo. Agar tumhari yeh haalat hogi toh meri angel ko kaun sambhaalega? Zoya ne humesha kaha hai ki we should live our life to the fullest because life is really short, and unfortunately...it turned to be a truth for her. I wish it had not." Mrs. Smith said.

" Zoya is my LIFE. Woh meri Zindagi hai. Kisiki Zindagi ussey juda hi jaane par woh kaise jee sakta hai? Kaise? How...will I live...without my life? Without her? Kaise jeeunga main?" He said again blankly, his eyes still fixed on Zoya. The deep anguish in his voice could be felt.

Mrs. Smith turned to look outside and found Zoya gesturing her to come to the backyard.

"So my kiddos. Look who I've got with me. I'm sure you all will love her, just the way I do..." A girl similar to Zoya's age entered the yard from the gate. Dressed in a pink anarkali, the girl was indeed beautiful.

"Hello! I'm Sanyukta." She greeted the children with a bright smile adorning her face.

"HELLO!' All the children greeted back.

"Yeh hai aapki logo ki Sanyu didi. Ab aaj se she'll also love you all just like the way I do. Chalo chalo. Sabhi apna apna itro karwao Sanyu Di se." Zoya said smiling. Next moment, the kids were busy introducing themselves to Sanyukta.

"Who's this young lady Zoya?" Mrs. Smith asked Zoya cornering her.

"She's Sanyukta, my best friend, and...and soon to be Mrs. Sanyukta Asad Ahmed Khan." The last part of the sentence was conveyed in a low voice.

"What? What are you saying? Are you out of your mind?" Mrs. Smith asked in a shocked tone.

"I know woh apne aapko sambhaal nahin paayenge. He'll need her. She loves him unconditionally and Ayaat too. Jo yeh jaankar bhi kisi se nikaah kar sakti hai ki she would never be someone more than a friend maybe not even that, in her own husband's life...I know what I am doing is right...for Ayaat." Completing her sentence Zoya ran from there, wiping her tears from her cheek.

Asad still couldn't believe that he agreed to that wish of hers...getting him married to Sanyukta, his P.A. The reasons which Zoya gave were right, but how can he ever think of giving her place to someone else, even if it was for their princess Ayaat.

"Mr.Khan!! Mr.Khan!!" He came back to present when he found Zoya coming towards him.

"Mr.Khan chaliye na..." Zoya came and dragged him out to the backyard.

"Now, aap sabko abhi aapke Asad Bhaijaan ek gaana sunayenge. You all wanna listen right?" Zoya asked everyone and all the children cheered in reply. Sanyukta could do nothing but fake a small smile. It broke her heart to see this two. Asad who was too grief stricken to hide it from the world and Zoya, who even after knowing the truth, behaved as if everything was perfectly fine. That was the thing which was more painful.

There, Myra and Neel gave Asad the guitar.

He wasn't expecting this. Impossible. He can't sing now. He was not in a state to speak even properly and there she was pleading him to sing.

"Puhlease..." Zoya said with a pout. He knew that there was no way left to him. "Okay..." he said in a low tone. Zoya clapped her hands happily "YAY!!!" and the children followed.

Asad strummed the strings of the guitar and played the heartwarming tune. Zoya stood up and took Aman's hand while Sanyukta took Pari's. They started doing a slow ball dance. Little Aman was finding it difficult to match Zoya's steps as she was taller even though she had lowered herself. The others did the same as their Zoe did, with their friends. The children loved everything that their Zoe did.

Asad stared at Zoya and started in a voice which always left everyone spell bound.

Pal do pal, ki kyun hai zindagi,

Iss pyaar ko hai, sadiyaan kaafi nahin

This song. It was her favorite and was always kept on loop in her i-pod, then why did it seem so unbearable to her now? Why tears threatened to break out from her eyes? The reason was known but still hard to accept.

Toh khuda se maang loon, main ek nayi

Rehna hai bas yahan, ab door tujhse jaana nahin...

She didn't realize when she had left Aman's hand and when everyone had started dancing in their own way but her standing there, frozen to her spot.

Jo tu mera humdard hai, jo tu mera humdard hai

Suhaana har dard hai,

Jo tu mera humdard hai...

Asad had noticed her changed expressions. He kept the guitar down and advanced towards her. He held her hand gaining her attention. The tears glistening in her eyes didn't go unnoticed, nor did the lone drop of tear. Asad wiped it and sang along as he entangled his fingers with hers.

Pal do pal, ki kyun hai zindagi,

Iss pyaar ko hai, sadiyaan kaafi nahin

Toh khuda se maang loon, main ek nayi

Rehna hai bas yahan, ab door tujhse jaana nahin

Suhaana har dard hai,

*pitter-patter* *pitter-patter* the rains started down pouring all of a sudden. The children rushed inside and Mrs. Smith made sure of that. "Mrs. Smith, Zoe and Asad Bhaaijaan will not come?" Myra asked innocently. Mrs. Smith knew that AsYa should spend most of their time together. All the children were made to go to their respective rooms. Sanyukta had to go as she had got a call from the office demanding her urgent presence.

It was only them in the yard.

Asad hugged her tightly and Zoya encircled her arms around him. She smiled. The heavens were already shedding tears and so was Asad. Someone had to smile than why not me. She looked at him and gestured him to stop crying and give her a smile and yes, continue his song. He couldn't help but only curve his lips into a painful smile.

Teri muskuraahtein hai taaqat meri

Mujhko inhi se ummedein mili

Chaahe karein koyi sitam yeh jahaan

In mein hi hai sada hifazat mili

Zindagaani badi khoobsurat hui

Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin

Only if it were true, FOREVER. Yeah true it was but won't be for long. Asad had always saved his love from all the cruelties of this world but what happened? Was he able to protect her? No. No no no. He could not keep his promises. He could not shield her. He was unsuccessful. He always wanted to make her life jannat and God granted his wish, permanently.

Aah! Why he had to sing this song only? Yes, it was Zoya's favorite but...the bitter truths in it were so hard to accept. She must be feeling bad. Ya Allah, why I chose this song?

All this while, he didn't realize when he had stopped.

Zoya whispered Ruk kyun gaye! Believe me...it's (the song) still my favorite...' She said softly. Asad continued, awestruck.

Teri dhadkano se hai zindagi meri

Khwaishein teri ab duaaien meri

Kitna anokha bandhan hai yeh

Teri meri jaan jo ek hui...

He couldn't sing further. The tears didn't allow him to do so. He choked. He sobbed. He broke down on the ground. He cried. Zoya sat beside him and cupped his face. She nodded in a No signaling him to stop. She dropped a soft kiss on his wet forehead and sang the last few lines...

Lautunga yahan tere paas haan

Waada hai mera mar bhi jaun kahin

Asad quieted her by his finger on her wet lips. The next moment, Asad captured her soft lips in his. She poured her love and he poured his pain. The pain wasn't much when they were together, the agony only rose when thoughts of living without her crossed his mind, and the tears broke out when thoughts of seeing this beautiful life and their journey coming to an end crossed her mind.

Suhaana har dard hai,

Okay done! Now don't ask me what's Zoya suffering from. I myself don't know. It's some osrt of uncurable disease but... not cancer.
About Sanyukta, telling you from before hand, she is NOT an evil, an understanding, sweet beautfiul lady, who LOVES Asad. Don't mind about the name okie?
Please drop your comments and hit the LIKE button (only if you like it). I'll update the next art if you all like it.
P.S. I've written this story as PrAja and posted it in the MP forum too.(udhar bhi i've posted the first part only.) But honestly, i imagined this story as AsYa only but was in a doubt whether to post here or not. And then finally I did.

*KARAN SINGH GROVER would always be the ASAD AHMED KHAN and SURBHI JYOTI would always be the ZOYA FAROOQUI of my stories. However READERS are FREE to imagine any of the actor/actress they wish to.*

INDEX

Part 1: on top

Part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/117521099

Edited by AsYa_Celana - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well first Well-Come on QH-Forum
about TS:
its was emotional yet so Amazing
Beautifully Written
I Loved It❀️
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Welcome to the forum

Its a great effort if you are writing first and being a writer i can understand it very well.

Your first try is appreciabble. Please update soon

>Aditi
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Beautifully penned! It was so emotional. Please don't make Zoya die. I want a happily ever after for them.You're a brilliant writer. Do write more dear...
Ami34 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome to the forum!!!πŸ€—

Now time for your story!!!😊

Awesome!!!πŸ‘

That was sooo emotional!!!😭

I mean this really happens to some people!!!πŸ˜”

I was crying while reading it!!!

Continue soon!!!!⭐️

PM me!!!πŸ˜ƒ
-SilverSparkle- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ₯Ί

I literally teared when he began to sing, heartbreakingly beautiful, the song choice was amazing. Anticipate the next part. 

P.S You should write more on AsYa!

P.S.S This was very poignant and extremely palpable. 
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: p_s05

πŸ₯Ί

I literally teared when he began to sing, heartbreakingly beautiful, the song choice was amazing. Anticipate the next part. 

P.S You should write more on AsYa!

P.S.S This was very poignant and extremely palpable. 

Agreed!
 you should definitly write more on AsYa(kabhi)πŸ˜‰
Andy_Loves_ASYA thumbnail
Hey! thanks so much for PMing me! 
I loved this story honestly i cried! reading this in school secretly. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
your a great writer! 
I really love stories like this! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
It was emotional and sad and the technique you used of not letting us know the details of zoyas reason to have only 4 months, is really an amazing one! Proves your wirting skillss! 
Ayaat is a beautiful name by the way! 
And this story is a really beautiful one β€οΈ
Hope you continue writing dear! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
thnx for the pm. continue to pm me :)

Love___Andy
Devakshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i m still crying
oh god how much pain
beautifully penned down!
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail