CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: tiakhan98

lovely part dear
dear plz cont praja storys
thanks for pm

Thank you tia (i think that's your name)😳
Yep will continue them too, but i think i could only update PrAja stories after my exam ends thats 17th..
Welcome.😊

CallmeCel thumbnail

Awwwie...this is so cuteee!!!!😳😳😳😳😳
Thank you so much buddy!!!!😃😃😃

CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: HinaAdoresPraja

Allah Miya wat's wrng wid u celu mujhe rula diya tu ne..i m
jst speechless after reading it..all i can say is amazing wrk yar👏 waiting for nxt pt..update soon celu jaana 😛

Tu AsYa stories bhi parne lagi?😲 I mean i never knew you as an AsYa fan😛😆...i know yeh sab meri hi shubh sangat ka jaadu hai..😎🤣
Allah Miya, everything is wrong with me, i feel miserable thinking about their situation😭...mera mood kai ino se sahi nahi hai toh i wrote this sad TS.
Thanks re hinu
🤗😳..will update sooon...😃
CallmeCel thumbnail

Originally posted by: anopama

Omg u made me cry 

Zoya is dying 
And she asked Asad to remarry 

Sorry dear for making you cry...
Yep, our Zoya is dying...
Yep, this two are just so stubborn, always thinking about other and especially Zoya, bechaari is sacrificing her love for her child's and the man she loves (telling your husband whom you love more than your life to marry another girl can be called a sacrifice only)...

-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsYa_Celana

Celu(That's what my friends call me) will definitely write more on AsYa. 😳
P.S. For me  it has always been
AsYa = KaBhi and nothing else.😃...Without KaBhi...there's no AsYa.😡

🤣 🤣 🤣lol
Celu for me it was KSG the resaon to watch QH,after KSG left I too Quit the Show.
By-the-Way, Celu U can call me Abi
&Do write some light stories too😉
ToughStuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsYa_Celana

Thanks dear!!
Sorry for making you cry buddy..
It's okay i understand...waise bhi it'll get sadder as it'll proceed further..
P.S. I hope you don't mind getting a PM, because I PM all those in my buddy list..it's easier that way actually...

Don't be sorry!!
u might find me crazy but!!
i really get depress wid such sad stories!!
I come to forum to escape from harsh ,cruel realities of life! but when i read them here its no end my misery!!!
Yeah no prob! let the pm cum!
but i won't be answering it!!
I m sry if i hurt u!
aman1605 thumbnail
Hello welcome to the forum🤗
It was so emotional🥺
I was crying while reading it😭😭
Can't see my babies in pain
It's amazing yaar😳
Plz continue asap
Tnx 4 pm😃
Love Aman❤️
srashti21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it is really heart touching...
i am teary eyed due to all these emotions...
wonderful writer u r!!
continue soon
CallmeCel thumbnail
Hey all! I'm so so sorry that I'm this much late updating. I mean seriously i really didn't know that I'm going to be this late updating. So here you go with part 2. Enjoy!

It would get more interesting if you read the part while listening to this song as that is how i wrote it!

Part 2

"Ammi, main kaisi lag rahi hoon? Aapi, main iss dress mein moti toh nahin lag rahi hoon na? Main achhi to lag rahi hoon na? Tamatar, tum toh kuch bolo!!"

Zoya stood in front of the full length mirror adjusting her hair and her red dress. From the past 15 minutes she was looking at her reflection from different positions and angles, trying to figure out whether she was looking good enough. She asked her Ammi (after nikaah, of course she'll call Dilshad ammi na? ;), Aapi and Tamatar about an opinion but no one answered her questions.

Zoya spoke with her eyes fixed on the mirror, "Ammi! Aapi! Tamatar! Kuch toh boliye aap log!" Not getting an answer she turned around to face the trio. Three of them stood there with pained expressions. It was still unbelievable for them that after a few days she won't be there...amongst them. Who will say that she has got merely a few days in her hand? She masked her anguish so effortlessly! It was more painful for them to put on a smile on their faces and behave normally as if everything was perfectly fine...They were doing this, for their Zoya, for Ayaat and for Asad. But still, it was not that easy...

"Allah Miyan! What's wrong with you all? Aap log kuch bol kyun nahin rahein hai?" Zoya asked them and again...no answer. "Okay, I get it. Main achhin nahin lag rahi hoon na? Ya Allah now what shall I do?" Zoya sat down on the chair, quite upset.

"Nahin...nahin Zoya beta...aisa kuch...na..nahin hai..." Dilshad somehow managed to speak. "Tum..tum bohot..."

"AMMI!!!!!!!" Dilshaad was cut off in middle by the shrill voice of Ayaat who just entered the room all excited.

Everyone's gaze shifted to an awestruck Ayaat standing in front of her Ammi.

"Maash allah Ammi!! You are looking sho beautiful!!!" Ayaat exclaimed looking at her Ammi who looked gorgeous in her Red colored gown.

Zoya's face lit up as soon as she heard Ayaat's cute compliment. She smiled widely looking at Ayaat. "Sachhi?"

"Yesh Ammi. Aap bohot khubshurat lag rahi ho! Abuu she bhi zyada!! Pinkie promish!" Ayaat said pinching her neck.. Zoya was overwhelmed by her daughter's cuteness.

"Awww...Ammi loves you so much sweetie!!!"  Zoya enveloped Ayaat in a tight hug."Ayaat lovesh you too Ammi!" comes the cute reply by 5 year old Ayaat. Zoya could not help but kiss her on her chubby cheeks. Tears welled up in her kohl lined eyes. Few more weeks and that was it. She won't ever be able to kiss her little daughter again, hug her Ayaat again. Never would she be able to meet her again. Few more weeks.

The other three were witnessing everything going on in front of them. This only made it harder for them. Zeenat ran out of the room to hide her tears from Ayaat while Najma rushed to the balcony to escape from the heart breaking expression on Zoya's face and shed those uncontrollable pool of tears. Dilshaad stood there trying her best to stop the cascading river of tears from her eyes. Why did Allah have to do this with them? Life had always been cruel to her innocent children. When at last everything was seeming to have fallen in their places, suddenly destiny had to tear the perfect picture apart. Why? Why? Dilshaad stared at her grandchild and her daughter-in-law. Her heart broke into pieces as she Zoya's painful face. She knew what must be going through her. Even if she tried her best to hide her anguish from everyone, she could read her. How will Ayaat face the reality? One day she has to know. Would she be able to take her Ammi's truth? She was...only 5.

Dilshad didn't fail to notice the tears in those almond shaped eyes. Zoya wouldn't be able to hold it for long.

"Zoya beta, mujhey...la..lagta hai tumhe neeche jaana chahiye. Asad tumhara intezaar kar raha hoga."

"Yeah..yeah Ammi you are right. Mr. Khan must be waiting for me. I... I should go." Zoya composed herself and rushed out of the room. Carefully wiping the arousing tears fron her kohl lined eyes with a handkerchief and again put up a normal expression on her face.

With bated breath she stepped in the garden area which was decorated beautifully with lights and flowers, table for two set in middle. And there stood Asad with his back facing her seeming somewhat lost. She looked around, and felt wonderful getting flashes of sweet old memories.

"Mr. Khan..." She called out in sweet voice.

Asad who was lost in his own thoughts, turned around at once hearing her soft voice. Mesmerized he was, looking at her beauty. She looked breath taking with her face glowing like the moon. He just couldn't take his eyes off her. But what surprised him the most was her dress. Yes, it was the same red gown which he had gifted her...7 years back. 7 years back! He couldn't believe that she had kept this dress with herself all these years! She had dressed up just the way she had 7 years ago this very day.  Wonderful, indeed it was relishing the old memories.

"Beautiful!" Asad exclaimed which made Zoya's cheeks crimson with the small blush. Asad took a step closer to her and so did Zoya. Asad stared at the beauty in front of him.

She looked just the same, actually, even more beautiful. The same red dress, same raven black waist-length hair, same innocence, same nervous smile but a different set of expressive eyes. They were masked with happiness to hide the deep anguish lying in the depth of the pair of hazel eyes.

"Thank you." Zoya said softly with her eyes lowered. Asad only stared at her beautiful face. She could feel his burning gaze on her. Zoya looked up and their eyes met. Soon she was lost in those brown orbs of his. But...she could not find that what she expected...after all the pain was too much to overcome. She went a little closer to him and whispered in his eyes. "Asad...live the moment. Please..." Asad shut his eyes as a sharp pang pierced his heart. I have to do this for my Zoya. A look at her expectant face, he gave a small nod and a half smile.

"So, Mr.Khan, aap mujhse kuch puchenge nahin?" Zoya tried to lighten the atmosphere.

"Ummm, jaise ki...?" Asad asked a little confused.

"Allah Miya What's wrong with you Mr. Khan? Main iss dress ki baat kar rahi hoon!"

"Ooo yeah...haan, woh actually I was going to ask that only. So, where did you buy this dress from, just identical to which I gifted you 7 years back?" Asad said trying to sound surprised. This only earned him an are-you-serious-look' from Zoya.

"Okay, sorry."

"Zoya kya tumne sach mein...iss dress ko sambhaal kar rakh diya tha? And that too...for 7 years..." Asad looked into her eyes just to find them filled with love for the man she loved.

"Yes Mr.Khan. Of course! Kaise nahin rakhti? After all yeh Jahpannah ki first gift thi kaneez ke liye...i mean the first WESTERN dress!!!! Honesty, I was really surprised because maine toh saree hi expect ki thi. Isn't that obvious? What else can you expect from a man stuck in 16th Century?" Zoya rolled her eyes as she recollected the old memories- the typical 16th Century Akdu Ahmed Khan. This brought a smile to his face too when he remembered his old self, though Zoya was still the same.

Zoya continued "Aur...iske saath meri iss special day ki yaadein bhi toh judi hui hai..." The sparkle in those eyes was clearly visible.

Asad now took a step backward and extended his hand for her and she gladly accepted letting him lead her to the table. Finally she was going to re-live that magical evening, re-experience that magical feeling once again!

Asad pulled the chair for her to sit just like a true gentleman and then he took a seat in front of her. In the dinner plates it was none other than her favorite...PIZZA, though his plate had pasta as he preferred it more than pizza (LOL).

Both started having their respective meals glancing at each other every now and then. Silence was something Zoya Farooqui (Yes, for now we consider her as Zoya Farooqui coz yeh baat hai saat saal pehle ki ;) could not tolerate.

"Mr. Khan, yeh bhala kaun si baat hui?"

"Jee?"

"Haan! Khud ko bara gentleman samajhte hai aur itna bhi nahin pata ki jab do log EK SAATH dinner kar rhaein ho toh dishes alag nahin honi chahiye! Aapne mujhe Pizza aur apne aap ke liye Pasta ka arrangement kiya?"

"So? What's wrong in that? I thought you like Pizza."

"Allah Miyan What's wrong with you Mr. Khan? Of course I like Pizza! Main thodi nay eh keh rahi?! I'm saying that ki if I'm having Pizza then you too should have that only na?"

"No way. Miss Farooqui Pasta is much better and healthier than your special-extra-cheese-pizza'! Aur apne socha bhi kaise I'll eat that?"

"What? Pasta is BETTER and HEALTHIER than Pizza? Kuch bhi! And what did you say? Kyun Pizza khane ki cheez nahin hai? Wait...Aapka kehna chahte hai what I'm eating is not worth eating? Thik hai toh phir. Kariye aap apne pasta ke saath candle light dinner, aur waise bhi I'm sure ki jo baat aapko mujhsey kahni thi woh aap apna healthy dinner finish karne ke baad, perhaps kal or even next year bhi keh sakte hai" An irritated Zoya got up from the chair and turned around to leave when Asad with a swift movement got up from the chair and held her wrist to stop her there in her tracks. She looked back and again their eyes met. Asad pulled her towards himself making her soft body collide with his hard one as one of his hand slid around his waist.

"Nahin Miss Farooqui. Aaj main aapko apni dil ki baat bataye bina jaane nahin doonga." He whispered in a husky voice near her ear. She closed her eyes and waited for him to speak further. Though she knew what was to come next, still she could feel the same nervousness and excitement.

Asad took one look at her beautiful face and then took out the Rose from his court pocket.

"Mai yeh baat aapko bohot dino se batana chah raha tha but couldn't do so." Zoya opened her eyes. "Kahiye Mr. Khan. I'm waiting."

Asad bent on his knees and held the Rose forward. He started in love filled voice, "Jo kabhi socha bhi na tha, woh na jaane kaise sach ho gaya. Mujhey mohabbat ho gaya.

Miss Zoya Farooqui, I love you.

Mohabbat toh mujhey aap se ussi din ho gaya tha, jis din maine aapko pehli baar Dargah mein dekha tha. Aur yeh Nikaah, jo meri zindagi ka sabse bara jhooth tha, woh meri zindagi ka sabse bara sach banne jaa raha hai."

Asad took a deep breath and looked at Zoya. She stood there spell bound. All this had happened once, but still it felt as a first experience, first love and the same excitement. A small blush crept across her fair cheeks.

"I know 3 din baad hi humara Nikaah hai but still, Miss Zoya Farooqui will you be Mrs. Zoya Asad Ahmed Khan and make me the happiest man alive? Will you marry me?" He looked up for her to say something. Zoya took the rose from him and smiled widely.

"I...I love you too Mr. Khan.

Pata hi nahin chala kab mujhey apne Jahapanah Six Packs se mohabbat ho gayi. I...I love you Mr.Khan."

Zoya hugged him tight as Asad encircled his arms around her. She rested her head on his neck. Reminiscing the past memories gave an inexpressible pleasure. She felt as if she had ridden back to that particular day in a time machine...everything seemed so fresh in their minds...

"Mr.Khan, don't you think you are forgetting something?" Zoya asked softly tightening the hug.

"Not at all...Miss. Farooqui..." Asad replied in a knowing tone. He broke the hug. "Wait a minute."

Zoya found Asad going towards the table and after a few seconds music started playing. It was that very song on which they had danced that evening.

Lag jaa gale ke phir hassi raat ho na ho

Shayad phir is janam mein mulakaat ho na ho

Lag jaa gale...

"Miss Farooqui, will you dance with me?" Asad extended his hand for Zoya. When she had first heard him asking her to dance with her in this song, she had felt weird for she found it somewhat inappropriate for a slow dance but hadn't complained. And now, she was too overwhelmed with emotions to say anything. She took his hand and nodded her head slightly in agreement.

Asad's one hand slid around her waist and the other held Zoya's soft hand while Zoya's free hand rested on his shoulder. Both of them swayed with thebeats of the music as it filled the garden with its mesmerizing tone.

Humko mili hai aaj yeh ghariya naseeb se,

Jee bhar ke dekh lijiye humko kareeb se...

A few weeks and everything would be finished. No longer would she be there in his arms, laughing and crying, sleeping and joking. He wanted to shout. He wanted to cry. He wanted to break down. He wanted to tell the world that how cruel life was...who is taking his life away from him and still living him alive in this wretched world. He wanted to tell her that his every moment without her would mean to him a thousand deaths. But...but he couldn't. He had promised. Promised her to keep smiling. God! That was hell painful!

Phir aapke naseeb mein yeh raat ho na

Phir is janam mein mulakaat ho na ho

Asad pulled her close to himself and the grip of his hand on her waist tightened. Zoya looked at his face where the tears had slowly started evading. Wiping the tears off his cheeks she dropped light kisses on the closed pair of eyes. "Smile suit's you better...Mr. Khan. I seriously don't remember whether there were tears in your eyes that evening. C'mon Mr. Khan, don't you remember what had happened next. I do." She spoke as the dance continued. Unbelievable. People say that ladkiyon ke dil kazor hote hai'. Than what was Zoya made of?

The coupled matched the beats and danced along.

Lag jaa gale ke phir hassi raat ho na ho

Shayad phir is janam mein mulakaat ho na ho...

Asad twirled her around as Zoya smiled widely happiness glowing in her face. Certainly she was happy, for this moment, for being able to re-live the past event! Asad couldn't help but try reflecting that back. He hugged her from back and kissed her on the nape of her neck making her shiver. Zoya turned around facing him and caressed his face softly making Asad lean to her touch.

Paas aaiye ke hum nahin

Aayenge baar baar

Suddenly Zoya(okay toh the upcoming harkatein are of Miss Farooqui and Bachelor Mr.Khan, okay?) moved back and started "Mr. Khan aapne apni life mein kabhi dil khol kar hassa hai. Dil khol kar hassne ki baat chodiye, tell me have you ever laughed at all?! Try kijiye, it's fun achha lage ga."

"Achha toh Miss Farooqui tell me how am I to start laughing all of a sudden without any reason?"

"Ummm...okay, main aapko ek koje bolti hoon.."

"But Miss Fa..."

"Ek baar Santa ne Banta se kaha kit u samundar mein dahi kyun mila raha hai. Toh Banta ne kaha ki arrey main toh lassi bana raha hoon. Phir pata hain Banta ne kya kaha? Ussne kaha ki arrye nalayak, itni lassi kaun piyega!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!" Completing her joke she started laughing but soon stopped as she found the laugh to be only hers and Asad standing still with stern expression and the music still playing.

"Apko hassi nahin aayi? Oo..okay...cool...no problem...hassi nahin aayi toh koi baat nahin..." She started advancing towards him as his stern expressions scared her a little. Suddenly she tripped and before she could hit the ground, her body was caught by pair of strong arms. She looked up only to find Asad looking at her with stern expressions. "I said na..M..Mr.Khan aapko hassi nahi aaa rahi hai toh koi ni...you know it's not mandatory to lau...laugh...and...no need of that Akdu expression." She nervously blabbered. "Shhh...keep quiet. Kisne..kisne kaha aapko mujhey hassi nahin aa rahi hai...?" "Huh?" Zoya looked at him confused only to find him slowly breaking down into small laughters. Soon the area was filled with Asad laughing loudly as once again held zoya's hand and her waist like the previous dance position and danced merrily with the music and laughing along. "Samundar mein dahi mil..akr lassi bannna. Seriously? Hahaha". Asad said laughing as an elated Zoya joined him too laughing loudly. "I know Mr. Khan kaafi silly than a?" "Yeah just like you?" "Oh really aap toh thehre super smart! Kuch bhi."

"I love you Zoya...I love you so much." With swift movements Asad lifted are up in his arms as he laughed uncontrollably. He whirled around as Zoya stretched her arm outwards while one clutched his collar and shrieked with laughter.

"I...I love you too Mr.Khan. I love you to...hehehehehe...i'm so happy...so..ha...happy today Mr.Khan, main bohot khush hoon. Hehehe...main bohot khush hoon Mr.Khan...bohot khush." Her loud laughter slowly changed into howling. That smile in her face was replaced by countless tears cascading down her eyes. She cried hiding her face in his chest and clutching his collar tightly.

The tears which he had held bank had broken its barrier and made their way towards his chiseled cheeks. He held her closer to his heart and kissed her hair(head) as he tried to control his pain.

"Kyun Asad, Allah humare saath aisa kyun kar kar rahein hai? Kyun Asad. I...I don'.t wa..wanna go anywhere. Muj...mujhe yahi rehna hai...Ayaat ke baas, amm...ammi najma aur phup..phupi ke paas...aapke paas Asad...Main aap sab ko chod kar nahin jaana chahti...Ayaat mere bina kaise r...rahe..gi Asad...she won't be bal...able to take it... Ayaat ka k..kya hoga Asad. " She spoke between her cries.

"Zoya...zoya main tumhe kahin nahin jaane doonga Zoya...tum...tum meri aur humarein Ayaat ho...main tumhe kahin nahin jaane doonga Zoya...i'll die without you Zoya...kaise jeeunga main apni zindagi ke bina...i won't ever let you go Zoya..." Asad said holding her firmly and closer to his heart.

Baahein gale mein daal kar hum role zaar zaar,

Aakhon se phir yeh barsaat ho na ho

Shayad phir is janam mein mulakaat ho na ho...

"Mujhey...mujhey jeena hai Asad...i...I want to live Asad...mu...MUJHEY JEENA HAI..." Zoya screamed. She wanted Allah to hear her...to accept her this small wish. She wanted to live her life with her little family-her mother-in-law, daughter and her husband. She wanted to live.

"Mujhey jeena hai Asad...mujhey jeena hai..." Her loud voice turned into inaudible whispers as she leaned to his chest to sooth the rising pang in her heart. Asad kissed her forehead as cried a little more to empty his heavy heart which was burdened with agony and helplessness. Yes, HELPLESSNESS.

"Mujhey jeena hai..."

Lag ja gale ki phir hasin raat ho na ho

Shayad phir is janam mein mulakat ho na ho

Lag jaa gale...

Finished! Well it didn't turn up to be the way i expected it to be, I thought i would be able to write better. Okay leave it.
So readers we got no Sanyukta here and a small appearance of our little Ayaat.
Now, many of you requested to end this TS on a happy note with some miracle happening and thereby saving Zoya. Actually I can't really assure you whether it's really going to end on a happy note or not.
Thanks a lot for you patience reading. Now if you have read it that patiently right upto the end, toh please don't forget to hit the LIKE button and drop your comments! Negative comments are most welcome. That'll help me to improve.

P.S. Merry Chirstmas and a very Happy New Year 2015 to all my buddies and dear readers in advance!!!!

*KARAN SINGH GROVER would always be the ASAD AHMED KHAN and SURBHI JYOTI would always be the ZOYA FAROOQUI of my stories. However READERS are FREE to imagine any of the actor/actress they wish to.*

Edited by AsYa_Celana - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg you finally updated after this long 
Awesome part loved it 
Really sweet and emotional part 
I hope zoya fight with disease and get well soon 
Excited for next part 
Thanks for pm 
Plz pm me for next part 
Continue soon