Abhi-Pragya fiction: 'Proof' reloaded (a dedication to -mina-'s Proof)

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

This one shot Abhi-Pragya fiction is an offshoot from -mina-'s fic, "Proof". And let me take this opportunity to dedicate it to the brilliant and impeccable writer that Mina is. Her sincerity, enthusiasm and passion for writing show in her stories as well as her comprehensive comments to other's writings.

Warning: This story contains some adult content- not blatant though. So, read at your own discretion.

This plot for this story is MMS case track. Abhi has given time to Pragya to prove herself innocent but she has been unsuccessful. Meantime he has beaten up Suresh, Daadi has come to know about the MMS and is recovering from her stress attack.

Abhi-Pragya fiction: A dedication to 'Proof' (by -mina-)

"What are you doing, Abhi? Have you gone crazy? Why are you burning your favorite pillows just because you are mad at me?" Pragya tried to stop Abhi from igniting the lighter to burn the heap of sheets and pillows.

"Yes, I have gone crazy. You rather want me to burn every minute looking at these bedding that you dirtied with your boyfriend, isn't it?" He screamed.

"Stop. Please. Stop saying that. I never did anything like that." She cried.

"You never did? Then why couldn't you prove yourself? You had your time. You don't have one single proof supporting you." He threw the lighter away in frustration and continued, "You know what? Stop this drama. Stop fooling everyone, especially my Daadi, that you are the good daughter in law. Stop fasting on Karva Chauth in my name. Just take off this mask of innocence from your face and get the hell out of my house. You are nothing but a big liar and a cheater".

"I am the cheater? You accuse me of cheating. You are the one who slept with your girlfriend the night you married me" she snapped.

"Slept? Huh! I wish I had been sleeping with her and not trying to play a husband to you here. At least she would have been happy. I should have gone to her every night as well after everyone slept in this house. I just used to threaten that I will get Tannu to this bed. But you actually did it" Abhi said kicking the bed.

Pragya couldn't help feeling a sigh of relief when his words sounded like he hadn't slept with his girlfriend since they married. She had known that one or the other reason stopped him from going to her on several occasions. But she hadn't thought he might have stopped himself too sometimes.

"But this is not about me. I have always told you I have Tannu in my life. I never told you I will be faithful to you, acknowledge this relation or marriage. I would not have married you had you not cheated my sister by snatching her man. But this time, you just didn't cheat my family again, but even your family who trust you and think that you are the most virtuous woman on earth. But you are such a characterless, spineless loser."

"Don't talk like that about me. I am not what you are accusing me of" Pragya showed his forefinger at his direction.

"Look who is talking? You avoided coming to my concert so that you could have my lavish bed for yourself and your boyfriend. At least you could have gone to a hotel or somewhere where no one saw you. You didn't even think once about my Daadi. So how did you hook up with him before you married me? You didn't do it in your room, right?" He shouted.

"Abhishek, stop it. Enough of these groundless allegations." Pragya had tears in her eyes while they burnt in anger.

"Allegations? Have you not seen your own MMS clip? Do you want me to show it to you? Here you go" Abhi tried to find the video from his mobile phone.

Pragya snatched his phone and threw away "You have to trust me. It is not what you think. He was just helping me with my..."

Abhi didn't allow her to finish her sentence "Yeah he was just playing kabaddi with you, haan? Why are you even trying to defend yourself? And that shameless double battery, I would have killed him if you hadn't come in between. How dare he come to my house, and touch my wife and use my bed? Bast..".

"Enough, Abhi. He is my friend and just that. Please don't stain our relation by giving it other names" Pragya reprimanded.

"Oh really? Just a friend. So he wasn't engaged to you? You weren't in love with him? Why was I not told about it before we got married? Do you think I didn't notice that he keeps staring at your window in your mother's house?" Abhi reminded her.

"Yes I was engaged. We were good friends. I thought we would be compatible to marry. And that's how we got engaged. But had I known he never had any feelings for me and instead he was always looking for my sister through the window, I would have never entertained any thoughts about him. But all this was before you came to my life. I had long given up on him by then. It was never more than a wishful thinking anyway." Pragya sounded sincere.

"Do you think I believe your stories. I am tired of this nonsense. Now do me a favor and get out of this house. I will take care of my Daadi. You don't have to worry about her" Abhi looked away.

"I will not go before I clear myself." Pragya said determined.

"And how do you plan to do that? I gave you time. I gave you a chance. You could not come up with anything." Abhi said looking away.

"Even if I brought proof, you may not have believed me if you don't want to believe me" said Pragya.

"How do you even expect me to believe you? You take away my sister's lover. You say you have nothing to do with that and the next day I find you trying to get your sister married to him. I save your marriage hall and you make me stay in jail longer. I let you stay in my house for your mother's sake and you use my bed to have fun with your boyfriend. How can I ever believe you?" Abhi screamed at her.

"You have to trust me. Look into my eyes. Look at the truth in my heart." Pragya said looking into his eyes.

"Your eyes?" Abhi said sarcastically. "You are blessed with these beautiful eyes, doesn't mean that you can always fool me with them" he said looking into her eyes. "And heart, you have given it to double battery already, hmm? Oh may be, you are fooling him too. How many men have you given your  heart to?" he mocked.

"You shouldn't be saying this of all the people. You are my husband. You should be trusting me the most." Pragya still held his gaze.

"Husband? Had you cared about that! There was never any trust to begin with, now you better don't talk of it. There is no way I can trust you. Stop fooling me and yourself and just get out of my life."

"There is one way" Pragya said firmly thinking of all her failed attempts to generate proof for her innocence.

"And what is it?" Abhi said directly looking into her eyes almost losing himself to their depth.

Pragya took a deep breath not blinking her eyes, managing to hold his piercing gaze. 

"Sleep with me, and know yourself" she said, sliding her dupatta off of her chest.

Abhi was taken aback. For a moment he couldn't say a thing. But soon, he gathered himself and shook her holding her arms "Are you nuts?". He couldn't believe that it was the same girl who would quickly cover herself with her dupatta if he ever caught her without it by chance.

"No, I am in my senses. This is the only way with which I can prove to you that I am a virgin, never have been with any man. If not, even if I showed you that the MMS is fake, you will still not believe that I have never slept with Suresh" Pragya said very clearly.

Abhi took her dupatta from the floor and put it back on her heaving chest due to her nervous breathing "What kind of proof is this? There is never such proof for virginity. And why do you even think I care if you are a virgin or not?"

"Then why did you beat up Suresh almost to death? Why do you want to burn the sheets that he and I have supposedly touched together?" screamed Pragya, taking Abhi by surprise. He kept looking at her in awe. "Abhishek, you don't know how much it has hurt me to be called characterless. Please save me from this accusation. You have been with women. You will know if I have been touched or not, when you touch me. I will not force you to keep me in this house or have a normal husband wife relationship with me whatever you conclude of this. But I can't live with this accusation, especially from you."

"No, I can't do this. There is nothing between us. We are not husband and wife in real sense" Abhi said looking away.

"That's the problem here, isn't it? Had you considered me your wife, you wouldn't have doubted me this way. You would have known me head to toe, from mind to heart" Pragya's tears flowed from her eyes automatically. She grabbed Abhi's arms making him to face her "I know this marriage is just a game of revenge for you. But when I married you, I married like any regular girl getting into an arranged marriage, a little afraid, a little nervous but happy too. I wondered why a rich and famous rockstar wanted to marry me. In fact I even questioned you about it. But then, your Daadi's assurance about you and my mother's insistence made me marry you. It was only later I found out that unfortunately my sister had loved the same man who was supposed to marry your sister. I had nothing to do with it and my mother did not raise me or my sister to loathe someone else's money or snatch another woman's man. And my mother also has taught me that marriage is sacred. But it is not until recently that I realized the true meaning of this marriage. I initially just tried to hang on for the sake of our elders. But later I saw that you respected my mother and Daadi just the way I respected your Daadi. You stood by my family just like a true son in law would. You protected me when you took on the policeman who was going to hit me on my head, you cared for me when I was about to faint on Karwa Chauth night. I totally understand why you were so enraged about Suresh because that's how I feel when Tannu is around you. And the day you said you saw moon in my eyes is the day I recognized our bond. Well, Abhishek, I could well be imagining all this in my head and all this may not mean anything to you. But I do respect this marriage, I do respect you. I don't know what to call the emotion I have for you but I can only tell you it's not tainted with anything. It's as pure as my God" Abhi just kept looking at her as he felt like his heart was opened layer by layer, giving him a clear meaning of emotions that he was afraid to interpret. A corner of his heart was doing a victory dance, a corner that always found something genuine and true about this girl. 

Pragya breathed another sigh and took her glasses off only to find that Abhi was still looking at her lost in some other world. For a moment she couldn't believe what she had said and wondered why she even said all that. Trying to bring him to senses, she started to talk "I don't know what I said, I am sorry for all this. I know you would never want to sleep with me. I know you don't find me attractive or beautiful. I don't know what came on me. I remember when I got drunk you said, you never would like to kiss my lips. And here I am..." saying that Pragya tried to walk away.

Abhi wanted to scream what she said couldn't be and shouldn't be true. 

He could not remember when he had said anything about not wanting to kiss her lips but he did remember meaninglessly demeaning her for her looks. But he had never been able to lie to himself the pull he felt towards her from the time he had seen her. He had found various ways to distract himself from the eternal attraction he had felt for her. He had wanted her to be his from a primal place in his heart but was always afraid to give voice to his emotions because he had considered her to be forbidden for himself. She was supposed to be a negative energy from which he had to stay away. But in that moment, he felt like a dark cloud he looked her through had suddenly disappeared and all he saw was light. There was a reason why he would get lost in her eyes, there was a reason why he wanted to protect her, there was a reason why he wanted wanted to kill any man who would lay his eyes on her. It was a simple reason that he wanted her for himself and just himself.

Pragya gestured him to make space for her to walk away given he was standing in her way.  But he wasn't ready to take his eyes off of her. When she tried to move away, he pulled her into him, holding his hands by saying "Ey Chashmish".

His hands went on to cup her face. He wanted to tell her a hundred things but he couldn't form a word. She looked at him with confusion. He suddenly bent his head to place his lips on hers making her world spin.

He felt peace and elation at the same time. The only feeling he could relate to this was when thousands of people gave him a standing ovation in his concerts, the feeling of euphoria mixed with gratitude and immense satisfaction.

In a few moments, Pragya's mind went on an overdrive trying to analyze the situation. Did he really take her challenge and wanted to know himself she was a virgin? She felt apprehensive about making such a proposal. How could she offer herself to a man like that? But this man was not just her husband but a man for whom she had emotions that she didn't have for any other man. She did crave for him in more ways than one. She knew from her understanding that he didn't love her or he didn't want to be with her but her gut feeling always told her otherwise. And the way he was gently kissing her was just proving it. Very soon, her thoughts were washed off by the never known emotions he generated in her whole body and she found herself trying to respond to his kiss.

Her first kiss was more beautiful than she had ever imagined. And he had never known that a kiss could make him feel so complete.

And somewhere in the middle of that long kiss, he felt it. He didn't know if it was the emotions he was feeling or the way she was hesitantly but sweetly responding, he had found a clear answer to one question that had bothered him. He had known she was his. To think of it, he did not care if she was a virgin, nor did he care if she had loved a man before, all he wanted was her to be his and the kiss told him she was absolutely his.

And she had found her answers too. Her unreasonable faith in him and in their marriage had suddenly felt right. He wasn't punishing her for supposedly being with another man nor was he in a hurry to invade her body to make sure she was untouched, but he seemed to be cherishing every moment of their closeness with utmost care.

He took a moment to pull back from the kiss and run his fingers over the features of her face wanting to register them in his touch. He then brought her hands that were clutching to his t shirt, kissed them lovingly and guided them around his neck. His hands encircled her slender waist and pulled her further closer making her whisper a gasp at the bodily contact.

He kissed her eyes, the eyes that could make him forget himself and his lips slid down along her nose to find her lips again.

The second kiss was pure passion that took away a sense of reality for both of them. His hands moved on their own accord on her tender body carefully familiarizing the contours. His every touch was causing fireworks in her body that was trying to hide in his arms at its own will. 

Somewhere along the line, his fingers had found her flooding wetness, as he had lazily undid the knot of her salwar, and that touch had her whole body shiver. The very next moment she had found him slide down on her going on his knees. He lifted his head up to look at her with glazing eyes reading tender emotions that made her heart feel full. Breathing heavily, not knowing his moves she had held his face in her hands and he had abruptly undressed her lowers to bare her core to his eager lips. 
She almost felt the zenith of passion at that intimate contact.

His hands dancing on her thighs, his mouth making intense love to her sacred place had her go dizzy. She was melting onto him moment by moment. Her hands pulled on his hair for she found it absolutely unbearable but his sole mission was to drive her over the edge. 

He was working her frenzy like it was his ultimate duty. Pleasuring her this way felt like the least he could do for her with a subconscious guilt building up in his soul. He took ultimate pleasure in introducing her to a beautiful place he was sure no one ever took her to.

"Abhi.. Abhishek" she had called out his name as a prayer as she exploded into his mouth in a matter of minutes, a result of his sincere dedication.

His name uttered in the purest form, from a deep place in her being, jolted him to reality.

There was nothing better he wanted to do at that time than finding his pleasure in her and make her his in the most physical form. But at the same time, he felt disgusted to even allow himself to think that way. He suddenly knew he did not deserve her. He had hurt her every single moment ever since he had married her. His heart which doubted her to be faultless from the beginning was now sure of that more than ever. And that also meant he felt so little in front of her. He did not deserve to take pleasure from her although she seemed willing to give her everything to him. He needed to earn that on his own although he couldn't figure out how.

Meanwhile, Pragya was climbing down from her delirious peak holding his face tightly to her body. Letting her regain her breath, he got up and picked her in his arms. He took her to the bed and gently placed her on it. Pragya's face turned even a brighter shade of red as she met with his eyes but soon she recognized the mammoth pain in them.

"Chashmish, there is nothing I want to do right now than being inside you. I know it is not fair on you for me to not do that, but it is a crime on my part if I did that. I don't need a proof of virginity from you for I have figured out you are mine in every sense of the world. Be assured that I am yours and you know that I don't lie to you. You will be my wife as long as you want and I will be your husband forever. No one will ever take you out of my life or this house.  I know that I have wronged you all along, but I have always fought with the wrongs my life put in front of me, and made them right. Now I have to make myself right. Please allow me to do that. Now you try to go to sleep, I will sleep on the couch. I can't trust myself to be sane if I sleep by your side" Abhi said all he had to say and turned to face Pragya. She had tears filled in her eyes and his eyes weren't without them either.

"I love you, Chashmish" Abhi went to hug her placing a kiss on her lips and hugging her head to his chest.

Pragya cried her heart out loudly into his chest not even able to confess her overwhelming love for him. But he didn't need to hear her words to know that.

Edited by -Tia- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD HELLO WHAT READING LATER OK BYE
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful Tia! Absolutely beautiful...I'm speechless...loved it!!! Hope you write some more!
And now I'm going to go read it again!

Edited by Mkgp88 - 9 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
TIA
TIA
TIA

TIA TIA TIA TIA TIA TIA

TIIIA TIIIAAA TIIIAAA

I'm just gonna make a hundred posts that say Tia because omggg I have no words!

oh IF! if only you didn't truncate repeated letters! then only could I express all that is inexpressible in the emphatic repetition of Is and As to go with TIIIAAA

oh ok if I found words to make a ridiculous joke about IF i can probably find other words to tell you more about my response to this this this THIS AMAZINGNESS

ok i will go find words and come back

TIA TIA TIA TIA TIA!!!

OMG TIA!!!
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
woahhh, i'm speechless!!!!

Tia you need to write more often πŸ‘
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

TIA

TIA
TIA

TIA TIA TIA TIA TIA TIA

TIIIA TIIIAAA TIIIAAA

I'm just gonna make a hundred posts that say Tia because omggg I have no words!

oh IF! if only you didn't truncate repeated letters! then only could I express all that is inexpressible in the emphatic repetition of Is and As to go with TIIIAAA

oh ok if I found words to make a ridiculous joke about IF i can probably find other words to tell you more about my response to this this this THIS AMAZINGNESS

ok i will go find words and come back

TIA TIA TIA TIA TIA!!!

OMG TIA!!!

THIS AMAZINGNESS - Perfect word to describe what Tia has written!

Standing Ovation TIA IA A!!!Hugs and kisses and bouquets for you! 
-mina- thumbnail
OMG OK!!!!
I am so glad you found the time to write this!! A case of writing fever having its way with you even when life is against you?? Ahhh well whatever it was lucky me, lucky us!!

Uff as I have said before, you have a special way of making me believe in true love for AbhiGya, and especially from Abhi's side. I don't know exactly what it is about how you write Abhi, but his deep emotions and vulnerability are just so easy to enter into in your stories. It's lovely gorgeous wonderful - and such a relief, since the show makes it hard (for most of us? maybe not for you?) to see this side of Abhi! Thank you for giving us a loving Abhi even when he's confused and angry...in your version the sincerity of his positive feelings is undeniable.

And so omg ok!! You found a way to turn my skeevy problematic premise into something so many hundred times better! It's Pragya's idea, Abhi automatically rejects the idea that there could be any such proof, eventually he finds his proof but it's not about sex, and then you even find a way for them to be hotly intimate and move forward in their relationship without going "all the way". SO. MUCH. MAGIC!!! Big time congrats to you for putting it all together like this! Thank you for rescuing the concept and for putting your own spin on it and for delivering awesomeness and yeah just thank you!!! πŸ‘

OK OK! let me quote stuff because ahhh amazingness!

"No, I can't do this. There is nothing between us. We are not husband and wife in real sense" Abhi said looking away.

YES YES THIS!! This response is so perfect and right and I love it!! It's kind of insane because he's in the middle of fighting about how she's betrayed him as a wife, and yet it is the only sane thing to say to that proposition. Well put and so glad you included it!!

Abhi just kept looking at her as he felt like his heart was opened layer by layer, giving him a clear meaning of emotions that he was afraid to interpret. A corner of his heart was doing a victory dance, a corner that always found something genuine and true about this girl. 
awww this is just so meaningful. Lovely way to describe these heavy emotional moments!

"I don't know what I said, I am sorry for all this. I know you would never want to sleep with me. I know you don't find me attractive or beautiful. I don't know what came on me. I remember when I got drunk you said, you never would like to kiss my lips. And here I am..." saying that Pragya tried to walk away.

Pragya gestured him to make space for her to walk away given he was standing in her way.

OK YES THIS TOO!! I just need to thank you so much for including this. Pragya saying this kind of thing - it's just, gah, I love this kind of moment.  The huge vulnerability and sadness lack of self-value that makes her say this and then want to walk away ASAP, and at the same time how completely wrong she is - ahh I just love it love it love it! And I think it actually does suit Pragya, quite aside from my enjoyment of it as a story moment πŸ˜† Yay!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

He had wanted her to be his from a primal place in his heart but was always afraid to give voice to his emotions because he had considered her to be forbidden for himself. She was supposed to be a negative energy from which he had to stay away. But in that moment, he felt like a dark cloud he looked her through had suddenly disappeared and all he saw was light. There was a reason why he would get lost in her eyes, there was a reason why he wanted to protect her, there was a reason why he wanted wanted to kill any man who would lay his eyes on her. It was a simple reason that he wanted her for himself and just himself.

Uff so much perfection here. Primal place in his heart, considering her forbidden, negative energy, dark cloud lifting for light, wanting to protect her, wanting her just for himself - I just don't even know how to explain how this all works so well, it just does! And put together it's such a powerful explanation of Abhi's state of mind. It even makes me sympathetic to his possessiveness in a way that I'm not usually able to understand. Again Tia you're making me feel stuff I can't explain, so I'll just have to say that I found this all really affecting and awesome!!

He felt peace and elation at the same time. The only feeling he could relate to this was when thousands of people gave him a standing ovation in his concerts, the feeling of euphoria mixed with gratitude and immense satisfaction.

Haaaye I loved this!!! Uff great comparison! 

She knew from her understanding that he didn't love her or he didn't want to be with her but her gut feeling always told her otherwise. And the way he was gently kissing her was just proving it. Very soon, her thoughts were washed off by the never known emotions he generated in her whole body and she found herself trying to respond to his kiss.

Awww!! Thank you for giving Pragya these moments. Uff <333 πŸ˜ƒ

he had found a clear answer to one question that had bothered him. He had known she was his. To think of it, he did not care if she was a virgin, nor did he care if she had loved a man before, all he wanted was her to be his and the kiss told him she was absolutely his.

Oh Tia. Just, thank you!!

He wasn't punishing her for supposedly being with another man nor was he in a hurry to invade her body to make sure she was untouched, but he seemed to cherishing every moment of their closeness with utmost care.

And I think here is the difference in our visions, and I am so beyond glad you wrote this version out for us all to read. I couldn't see past his anger; you had him deal with and move on to something so much more genuine and beautiful. So lovely. Thank you! I'm saying that a lot but that's only because I mean it!! πŸ˜ƒ

He kissed her eyes, the eyes that could make him forget himself and his lips slid down along her nose to find her lips again.

ufff picture perfect moment!! aieee! love this detail!! 😊

His every touch was causing fireworks in her body that was trying to hide in his arms at its own will.

awww!! what a sweet and apt way to describe pragya's response! a little overwhelmed and a lot lost to the passion. uff wondrous <333

The very next moment she had found him slide down on her going on his knees. He lifted his head up to look at her with glazing eyes reading tender emotions that made her heart feel full. 

Ok, WOW. also my heart might just have exploded. and my brain too. because! hot! but then it only gets hotter, so let me move on to that!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜†

She was melting onto him moment by moment. Her hands pulled on his hair for she found it absolutely unbearable but his sole mission was to driver her over the edge. 

He was working her frenzy like it was his ultimate duty. Pleasuring her this way felt like the least he could do for her with a subconscious guilt building up in his soul. He took ultimate pleasure in introducing her to a beautiful place he was sure no one ever took her to...

His name uttered in the purest form from a deep place in her being jolted him to reality.

oh oh oh I don't even have words. this was just. oh!! β˜ΊοΈ but also ❀️. ufff. i just...love the way you describe her losing herself to the pleasure. love the way you describe his focus and motivation. love that you have brought them together in this moment to share this particular act. love that they got to that particular place together - well, he took here there, same difference to me. uff. just. so much love!!

He suddenly knew he did not deserve her. He had hurt her every single moment ever since he had married her. ... And that also meant he felt so little in front of her. He did not deserve to take pleasure from her... He needed to earn that on his own...

And this must be the best thing about your Abhi. He recognizes and responds to his own shame, he has a standard of behaviour that he holds himself to, and he is subject to guilt and self-punishment when he realizes that he's fallen short of who he wants to be. This is the Abhi we all want to believe in, the good, upstanding man at the heart of a hurricane of misunderstandings, making so many wrong choices but not fundamentally a bad person. The show makes it impossible to believe in this Abhi sometimes. Thank you SO much for giving us this story with this side of Abhi so prominent! πŸ‘

Pragya's face turned even a brighter shade of red as she met with his eyes 

Haha I can so imagine this! Love how you caught the awkwardness and adjustment of the after moments, but it didn't distract from the important conclusion of the big conflict/drama within Abhi. Well done!

but I have always fought with the wrongs my life put in front of me and made them right. Now I have to make myself right. Please allow me to do that.

ohhh!!! 

THIS  is what I want for Abhi. So so much. it goes with what i was saying above about his own standards. can we email/mail/tweet/message/bombard the show writers/CVs with this line so they remember, this is supposed to abhi's eventual track?!! ohh please oh please!! ufff so wonderful

ok!!! so somehow i have reached the end again! well basically as soon as i post this i'm just gonna go back to the beginning!! because i loved their argument too, all those angry words, and i know i'm gonna love re-reading the whole thing because it's just that good. thank you once more for writing this!! 

i am so so glad my story and our conversations led to this, it's beyond amazing to see ideas evolve like this and i can't even tell you how grateful i am to see this version of the story. when i initially had the idea i thought it was so awful and it made me feel like a gross person for thinking that way, but now that one thing has led to another i have to say i just feel so lucky to be able to have shared thoughts about this scenario with you. you have taken it in a unique and beautiful direction, and this story really is a powerful read. thank you again - i can't seem to stop saying that, sorry, haha. basically - i just LOVED it!! yay!! congrats on this excellent work tia!!! πŸ₯³

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG!!
That was... that was just out of the world!
I loved it...
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i know why you right so seldom. Because when you do, you ensure to control your readers attention, have them fully engorssed and make sure they feel every damn emotion.

Everything you wrote about Abhi expressing his lack of trust in her, Pragya finally confronting him in the best possible way about everything that has gone wrong in their relationship...i think you understand these characters the best on this forum.

And, i think i found an answer to this one question almost everyone raises on this forum...that why does Pragya take all the crap of this meaningless marriage? Simply because she genuinely married him! Oblivious of all the revenge drama and every bit of misunderstanding. Loved your explanation of what is keeping her in this marriage and her being attracted to this weirdest man of all mankind.

If anyone wants to really understand why Pragya and Abhi do what they do on the show...they should read your write-ups. Most of the things on the show, suddenly start making sense.

PS. I NEVER wanted AbhiGya to consummate their marriage without Abhi realizing how much wrong he has done to Pragya and also making up for it all. Thank you for keeping that intact. 😳
Edited by SaaraDON - 9 years ago
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TIA!!! I have only got 2 words for you!! Speechless and Beautiful!!

Truly I don't want to say anything more! It was so... IDK WOW!!! ❀️

Good job!πŸ‘πŸΌ