loved it
congrats for the new thread
thanks for the pm
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats on new thread..!!!!!!!
loved it how khushi react with nk..!!!!
nk helped her to get job in HELP.. with help of payal... this is not expected..!!!
what will be arnav;s reaction..!!!!!!!

ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedrops

<font size="4">Haye haye... Come on bahurani join me in the hug. I too need it badly just like Khushi.πŸ˜‰.. Teekha cake banwaonga tereliye... Bas aap aajao... Hum saath mein khilayenge.</font>
<font size="4">
</font>
<font size="4">You always think as I think Bahu... That's why we both are hatke. I know .. I am trying to show Khushi as matured girl.. Which I am not..πŸ˜‰..</font>
<font size="4">
</font>
<font size="4">Do you really think divorce solves all the problems and make her change. I believe ... Every human being will do mistakes in some way in their life... They need some strong realization to see the reality. It just needs one decision to ruin life.. But to make one life... To make someone change for good.. It needs lot of patience and love... Which is very tough and costly to give. It needs a big open heart.</font>
<font size="4">
</font>
<font size="4">It's just my opinion ... No offense...</font>
<font size="4">
</font>
<font size="4">And don't forget that I love too loads dammittt...</font>

lier u didn't give me last nyt Aloo paratha.. Hope Sumu gt my kiss..
Yes we olways think alike coz we r 2 bodies one soul...hehehehe..i knw it was too cheesy bt kya karo i love u n u love me too.. Isilye excuse Viju ji in advance...lol

divorce isn't solution bt it can make their lives meaningul without any hurdles n yes past memories.. If La is epenting then she should leave them alone.. It is good for ol.. No offence from my side too.. Bt it was ur lyn when i fought wid my bro.. We should move on..life is short.. We shouldn't stick wid our past coz wonderful future is waiting for us.. Ryt..
So hurry up..boost up ur writing speed.. N update soon double soon coz we r waiting for nxt update.. Love u olways n yes thanx for d hug..
diyadivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Kirru baby... Congrats on the new thread... 
Tum tho cha gayi surprising twists dekar...aur Kya Kya surprises rah gaye hai??!?? 
Good updt... I wanna see arhi confrontation abt the jhakta nk has gone them...even arnav n nk confrontation 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

No... Until now.. Lavanya didn't know anything about it. Nor Aakash know about it. It is completely between NK and Payal. 

What will happen when Lavanya comes to know all the super planning which her husband has done behind her back?????
Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canapoem

What will happen when Lavanya comes to know all the super planning which her husband has done behind her back?????

πŸ˜›... She started to AR right... So ... She suppose to hear right... Then she suppose to react... 
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

πŸ˜›... She started to AR right... So ... She suppose to hear right... Then she suppose to react... 

Oh!!! so thats the next twist. Lavanya overhearing Arnav and NK talking and then her reaction or overreaction will happen.
jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: canapoem

Oh!!! so thats the next twist. Lavanya overhearing Arnav and NK talking and then her reaction or overreaction will happen.

No, I think Lavanya overheard conversation between NK and Kushi. In the update K said two pair of eyes overheard the convo and they are Arnav & Lavanya. 

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jduke

No, I think Lavanya overheard conversation between NK and Kushi. In the update K said two pair of eyes overheard the convo and they are Arnav & Lavanya. 

High 5 J....πŸ˜›
Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on your new thread and v.sorry for the late reply. You throw surprises and twists on your every update Kiran. Great work on narrating the story and also keeping us think about what next!!! So is that arnav and lavanya who heard khushi and NK talks? NK was planning this all along. Poor guy. He really wants to do something for both rashi, arnav and khushi. Really hope arnav understands him. I am not going to predict anything as I'm sure they will be a new twist in the next updateπŸ˜ƒ. Great work Kiran. Continue soon.