Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Mmm.. do you think Arnav will be still mad at NK. by the way.. NK is my favorite too.

yemo, Arnav is very unpredictable. 
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

yemo, Arnav is very unpredictable. 

I think and hope that he forgives NK for this plan.
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kiran, NK planned all of this, her interview letter from HELP, then moving to Delhi, planning with Payal etc.
But did Lavanya know that her husband was planning everything???
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canapoem

Kiran, NK planned all of this, her interview letter from HELP, then moving to Delhi, planning with Payal etc.

But did Lavanya know that her husband was planning everything???

No... Until now.. Lavanya didn't know anything about it. Nor Aakash know about it. It is completely between NK and Payal. 
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushan

congrats on new thread this story has so many layers  love it .I think Lavanya needs to go away from their life . I know she is regretting but after so much mess she has made that it will be next to impossible for any one to believe her now and move on with her but whatever you decide I would love to read

Yes you are right Sushan.. This story has many layers.. And all the layers are opening up one by one... 
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshubhangi

Thought of NK being behind arshi's meeting is fantastic. I always thought how come he moved on with lavanya when his character was potrayed to be a loyal person. Really enjoyed it.

Yes it's not fair for Rashi nor for Arnav.. If NK moved on in his life forgetting everything that happened to Rashi and for what Arnav is struggling. He should do something to make Rashi feel good wherever she is... I think.. It is also a form of love.
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahSAIR

first of all a big hug for ur new thread Sasuma.. not bad.. no party nothing bas aese hi.. vry bad.. even kuch teeekhaa b nahi khilaaya aapney..

now update ki baaari.. i am not surprised coz as u knw i have assumed it early that it's Raashi's wish  to see Arnav n Khushi togther... u knw it i have olrsy told about it to u na... bt seriously i m spechless how Khushi maturely handle evrything in office and in her life also.. she don't want to lie again and it's good lieing in relation sometyms drifts us apart... and i hate it too.. 
all questions which Khushi asked was in my mind till this update.. and still i am not satisfied why he didn't divorce Lavanya.. 
u made my day n u knw wat I LOVE U DAERRR SAARAAA DAMMITTT

Haye haye... Come on bahurani join me in the hug. I too need it badly just like Khushi. ðŸ˜‰.. Teekha cake banwaonga tereliye... Bas aap aajao... Hum saath mein khilayenge. 

You always think as I think Bahu... That's why we both are hatke. I know .. I am trying to show Khushi as matured girl.. Which I am not..😉.. 

Do you really think divorce solves all the problems and make her change. I believe ... Every human being will do mistakes in some way in their life... They need some strong realization to see the reality. It just needs one decision to ruin life.. But to make one life... To make someone change for good.. It needs lot of patience and love... Which is very tough and costly to give. It needs a big open heart. 

It's just my opinion ... No offense...

And don't forget that I love too loads dammittt...
sutapasarbabhom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Surprising updt kiran i nevr thought that nk involved lk this i cant hate nk he is always sweet tanx for mking him positv chrctr nw qst is hw arnav will react congrts for new thread u desrv more tanx for pm
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: jduke

It was interesting meeting between NK & Kushi. I always had an inclination NK, does not seems to be what he looks like. He has this hidden compassionate heart buried under. Now Arnav & Kushi knows NK's true intentions. It will be interesting to see how are they going to deal with him. 

Will they forgive him and will Arnav & NK old friendship will be resurrected? How are they going to deal with Lavanya's presence?

Here NK is as important as Arshi. His silence since the beginning.. His nonchalance towards Lavanya's behavior gave completely different picture about NK.. You r the only one who had positive vibes about NK.. ðŸ˜›
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
thankee for pms xx