Catching up with episodes and...

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I've missed a lot of HSD episodes, so I've been catching up on those. And I must say, good job by the CVs. I love the different scenarios in which Karan & Amrita find themselves in... & their scenes are always a treat to watch...especially their nok jhok & friendly banter ðŸ˜†

Two scenes that have stuck with me so far are  Karwa Chauth & the moments in the Dargah. Karan feeding Amrita on Karwa Chauth with Bebe observing it was well written and wonderfully picturised. And in the Dargah, Amrita tying the dhaage with Karan looking up at her. Loved the use of the song in the backround with the line, "Aaya kis mor pad afsaana."  very apt.

The chemistry between Bhanu & Pariva is simply wonderful. Subtle but also engaging. I prefer  these mature love stories because there is a lot more scope in them.

I'm eager to see how these two fall in love...but right now it seems as though Dr. Karan is gradually getting under the influence of Amrita dosage 😆 he's beginning to see her everywhere. Now this is just the beginning 😉

Love the show...and hope the forum becomes more active!

Edited by .Wanderer. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Now I know why this forum is so inactive ðŸ˜†
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with every bit of yours. I also like the serial for what it is subtle and yet nice. Additionally many of the situations are realistic. Karan's ambition, mistake and Amrita's positive outlook. Some of them may be OTT. But still many scenarios are treat to watch.
By the way I am Supriya. ðŸ˜Š
Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsupriya

Agree with every bit of yours. I also like the serial for what it is subtle and yet nice. Additionally many of the situations are realistic. Karan's ambition, mistake and Amrita's positive outlook. Some of them may be OTT. But still many scenarios are treat to watch.

By the way I am Supriya. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks, Supriya.

I agree...there have been some OTT moments 😆  but overall the show is enjoyable. Love the way Karan & Amrita's respective characters are presented.

I'm  Zinnia :)
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with ur post, this show is beautiful and I hope it reaches a lot of success in the future. I love every single scene tht has Karan and Amrita in it and the song Attak gaye lol I'm addicted to the song.  Edited by masaf57 - 9 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: masaf57

I totally agree with ur post, this show is beautiful and I hope it reaches a lot of success in the future. I love every single scene tht has Karan and Amrita in it and the song Attak gaye lol I'm addicted to the song. 

Thank u :)

Oh yes...the song is addictive 😆 it's stuck in my head & I end up randomly singing it! Very nice composition & sweet lyrics.

I also hope that the show reaches new heights of success. It has a lot of potential.
shraddhask thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I love their chemistry too. Tgey r soo cute. Can u plzz help me a little plz tell me the epi no or date of the karwa chauth epi where Karan feeds Amrita? Plzz
Mogwai thumbnail
Originally posted by: shraddhask

I love their chemistry too. Tgey r soo cute. Can u plzz help me a little plz tell me the epi no or date of the karwa chauth epi where Karan feeds Amrita? Plzz

I believe it was episode 59
dated 7th November

Lovely sequence. One of my favourites of the show so far :)
shraddhask thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Wanderer.

I believe it was episode 59
dated 7th November

Lovely sequence. One of my favourites of the show so far :)

Thank u soo much :-D
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't watched this show since Karan got shot. Guess I should catch up.