I'll Love You Longer Than Forever - AR FF (Update Pg 144) - Page 71

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
to be honest i wanna say that don't know y but ridhima worring so soo much for rahul is what i m not liking yaar.. 

i just loved the moment where ridhima fully made her all worries and her tension fall on armaan asking him with her emotional front desperately to help her in all the way he can ...  and leaving all her worries on him.. soo much loved that part... 
adn atul helping armaan soo much.. loved the bond... 

continue soon 
Originally posted by zakky

hmmm Sooo Finally an Update, i love u fr dis Hug As khalbali macchi thi hai kya aisa jo Rahul ko pata chala LOL

Coming to the Part it was awesome very very well return i liked it , Rahul's reaction is fine but itnaaa Shocked Shocked Kitna phut phut ke royi Ridz upar se wo kisi aur tangent me chali gayi ..

Armaaannn Embarrassed Day Dreaming He is Aweeesoommee as ALWAYS .. d way he replied all her ques and the Last one , insaan apne saare gham wahi bhul jaayee LOL LOL

Armaan se Ridz aise dekhi nahi jaati aur hamse bhi nahi so next chapter tak sort kar diyo Wink Aur Rahul n Ammy ka bhi part sort out karo jaldi Big smile

Champ n Arman i rofled wen Atul told complete story and Arman said how do u knw n he replied Rahul mere ghar pe hai ROFL ROFL

Over all a cute chap .. Mujhe na Rahul n Muski ki baal kichne aur haath pair se ladai karne waale scenes dekhne hai LOL ROFL Plsss LOL

Update next part soon...

Oyye Zakky! How's you?
Tension na le, Rahul ka reaction next chapter mein detail mein dekhenge! 
Aur Armaan toh hai hi humaara hero! <3
Aur tension na le. Muskaan bhi aane wali hai thode time mein! 

Originally posted by megha_kajen

Originally posted by DMGThings

Originally posted by megha_kajen

RESSS
unress

finally u updated teh part...
i was dying to read it mahn...

hhmm...so rahul don't know ke padma is real mom of riddhima...
hhmm...bechaara armaan was upset...

and this rahul is a such a nut case...
ek baar ridhzz se baat karke...problem solve karle...

par nahi...
apni akkkadh mein baitha rehta ahi...

pagal kahin kaa...
i reallly hope ke rahul aur riddhzzz ke beech misunderstandings clear ho jaaye...

aur armaan n rahul ke bhi...
bechaara...

anyways upd8 soon..
be waiting..

bye
cuaa
soon :)

Hey Megs!
Rahul ka thoda problem toh hai. But don't worry. Solve bhi ho jaayega. 
Rahul aur Riddhima bhi aur Rahul aur Armaan bhi. 

yaaa i really ope soo...
ke sab jaldi thik ho aur AR ki shaadi preperations start ho...Tongue Smile

Shaadi ki badi jaldi hai? Ruk thoda. Time hai usme. Armaan ko propose toh karne de! 
Originally posted by Aayu-loveKaJen-

to be honest i wanna say that don't know y but ridhima worring so soo much for rahul is what i m not liking yaar.. 

i just loved the moment where ridhima fully made her all worries and her tension fall on armaan asking him with her emotional front desperately to help her in all the way he can ...  and leaving all her worries on him.. soo much loved that part... 

continue soon 

Arre! Tum logon ko Rahul aur Riddhima se kya problem hai?!
Just because usse Rahul ki tension hai aur woh log close hai, iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh Armaan ko chodke bhaag jaayegi! She cares for Rahul like you care for your best friend! Agar tera tere best friend se jhagda ho jaaye bohot bada, toh you'll also be sad and worried! It's normal.
And of course Armaan is always there for her through everything. So he's gonna support her the best he can!
And I'm sorry agar bura laga. I've been trying to clear things up about Rahul and Riddhima for a long time now.
They. Are. Best. Friends. Nothing. More.
She loves Armaan and he loves Muskaan.
Edited by DMGThings - 6 years ago

continue soon 

Just because usse Rahul ki tension hai aur woh log close hai, iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh Armaan ko chodke bhaag jaayegi! She cares for Rahul like you care for your best friend! Agar tera tere best friend se jhagda ho jaaye bohot bada, toh you'll also be sad and worried! It's normal.
And of course Armaan is always there for her through everything. So he's gonna support her the best he can!
And I'm sorry agar bura laga. I've been trying to clear things up about Rahul and Riddhima for a long time now.

hhahaha kyun aur kisi ko bhi hui kya dikat rahul se.. hahahha 
anyway mujhe bura nahi laga.. par u know AR stories mein AR ki hi strong bond dekha hain ya phir same gender bonds.. plus kabhi kisi ff mein rahul ko itna impo role nahi mila toh new thing is there in ur ff so thoda accpt mein time lagega sab ko.. hahaha 

anyway sory bura toh nahi laga na.. !!!
awww
ye wala sad sad part thaa

i hope armaan rahul b differences sort out kr lain jald hi and rahul ridx ko maaf kr de

continue soon 

hhahaha kyun aur kisi ko bhi hui kya dikat rahul se.. hahahha 
anyway mujhe bura nahi laga.. par u know AR stories mein AR ki hi strong bond dekha hain ya phir same gender bonds.. plus kabhi kisi ff mein rahul ko itna impo role nahi mila toh new thing is there in ur ff so thoda accpt mein time lagega sab ko.. hahaha 

anyway sory bura toh nahi laga na.. !!!

That's the whole point of Raoul's role - ki he's never been given much importance jabki he was the first person to know about AR and he helped them through the whole thing. Also, I think Rahul and Riddhima could have been the best of friends had their relationship been explored. Can you imagine the awesomeness of a prank war between Rahul and Riddhima vs Armaan???? <3
Isliye I've decided to do this.
And no worries! Mujhe bura nahi laga. It's just ki koi unki relationship samajhne ki koshish hi nahi kar raha. 
Originally posted by teenorchid

awww
ye wala sad sad part thaa

i hope armaan rahul b differences sort out kr lain jald hi and rahul ridx ko maaf kr de

Yes Farwa! Ho jaayega. No tension.