Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Removed.

No, I do not have a blog.

The note in the signature kinda stays true even now.

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 9 years ago
Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i m late ;P

am i really late πŸ˜† ?

previous update k last cmnt turned latest update s first comment 🀣 ...

..   hayee .. i was missing cmnting here ..   

pehly konsy chapter   p cmnt kru 😳

waisy mai ny pehly chpter 5 parha baad main 4 πŸ˜†

Chapter 4 πŸ˜ƒ

your note 😳 ...   yes ... yes that is a song .. but idk frm wch movie πŸ˜† ..
why sorry .. no need to sorry waisy .. actually cmnt kr k thandak mujhy bhi milli .. :-P ..but ... kalejy ko nahi ..pait ko :-P .. kuky jab bi i read update i think of so many things to cmnt on .. n agr na kr pau tou "comment constipation" hojata hai πŸ˜† ..

haww 😲 why did yu say " lets not talk abt my sister"...   ..   

matlab i was right ..   yu are " jailus "πŸ˜‰ tells tells sp ..yu hv feelings fr me πŸ˜›

o acha ..matlab dadi ji is actually nani ji .. chalo theek hai ..

ha ha .. welcmz :-P ;-)

... nice banner ...

o god !! saiyu ... how much can you write on kiss πŸ˜† ... khushi s never ending thoughts on tissie πŸ˜† .. uff shame on me :P arshi are almost my age and   thy hv done SO MUCH in life πŸ˜›

Aman seems nice ... arnav ko kya masla hai iss sy ? ... Amol ...? . makhan πŸ˜† ?..

ye kya ho ra hai ...   i m confused :P but jo bhi hora hai acha hi hai .. πŸ˜† ..
i m talking abt the car lift etc ..   

waisy arnav teenager nai lgta :P ... look at wt he thinks n does ..   :P

wait ... wts his age exactly ? ..he was dating since he was 16 ...    sorry did i forget or maybe i got it wrong :P .. but still he dxnt do wt normally teen agers do :P ..

again ... wts wrong between him n aman ? ... and why does he hv sheetal around him ? ..

manorma ..    ka kya chakkar hai ... pta lgaye ka pari ... :P

aaallooo   puri πŸ˜†
@LOLWAsAalu tera special apearance hai update mai 🀣

arnav ..nautanki !!!!!! ... nani ko sorry bola srf

see saiyu here khushi addressed nani as nani and not as dadi ..like aksh does ...

brownies wth orange juice ... eewww ..   chips wth orange juice cd hv been better .. :D ...

why does arnav not know khushi much ? ..

and one more thing .. if khushi dislikes him so much as he told akash that day then why does she sits in his car and goes around wth him ...   
πŸ˜‰

chapter 5 ...

NK !!! ... you alive 😲

wah   sp ..banners p banners ..

lol ..laal naak --> 🀑

why do you always use " hain" instead of hai .. ?

haha khushi is funny πŸ˜† ... waisy i also wear almost two dozen clothes in winter πŸ˜† ... but i dnt take offence .. per han .. i never click pics in winter clothes πŸ˜†

those boats πŸ˜† .. lazy   πŸ˜³ **dhak dhak** ...

to be continued πŸ˜†

continued in same post πŸ˜† no need to scroll down :-P ...

that was beautiful     evening walk and romantic talks ❀️   LOVED IT !!!! arnav had really made khushi s life hell , in childhood ..   wonder how he fell in love wth her ... He is in love for sure ...   such a posessive git he is πŸ˜› ... why is he So So So much affected wnever it there z Aman s name ? ... and it all started after she had defeated him in a debate contest ? daal mai kala ya phir kaly mai daal ?

and wt was that ... silence during azan n covering head ... does khushi have some muslim family bg ..or she is a decent fellow only ? ...

and one quest ...arnav s respect funda .. he only cals his di as di n his bhai as bhai ... right ... but he respects khushi s family too ...

that bracelet was pretty <3 ... and yes ... he was so much concerned whn she only mentioned she wants to lose weight ... 😲

ahh behind that old oak tree ... grr akash wrong timing ... he inturrepted in show even ... after pyara hug n almost kiss ...remember ?

abhi bhi woi kya ...

i m sure akash has seen them

Awiii garima is cho queet :* she z very caring ...

hmm .. tou iss lye garima n shashi shyanjali ko ghr sy nikala ..hmm... ye tha wo twist tha ? wch u said k i had guessed in frst chapter ??

that phone call was sweet πŸ˜ƒ why did he ask her to come to window ...
and is he seriously worried abt aman s upcoming heart break ..? i thought he dislikes aman .. jo bhi ..
and i really think akash has seen thm thts why he z behaving odd wth arnav ..

ahh finally cmnted **phew** :D
update plz ...
😳
Edited by Dr.AALUSLOLWA - 9 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am on time πŸ˜ƒ
Edited!

Jilted lover? πŸ˜†And that same age wala statement was made by me because I too have faced pretty many situations where I was fighting between my mind and heart. Now you can give your eyebrows a restπŸ˜› I read your notes when I read the chapters for the second timeπŸ˜ƒ

You describe scenery pretty well. I love the outfits you choose for khushi! And that boat pic, i have scene it somewhere before too, exactly the same. But not able to remember where! Anyways, I love this fact that arnav likes her the way she is😊 And that bracelet or infinity as he said, was pretty too. He knows that she likes him and still questions her about aman most of the time. Why? Is there something more to this?

And finally khushi is taking steps towards arnav. Me likey!πŸ˜ƒ First kissing him on his cheek and then allowing her hands to move up to his shoulders. Girl you are surely progressingπŸ˜‰ 

Did anjali guess it was arnav who gifted her the bracelet that's why didn't questioned further? 
Had akash seen arnav and khushi? πŸ˜•

In the last part of the chapter, arnav and khushi sounded like a coupleπŸ˜† And why isn't he breaking up with sheetal? 

P.S. All banners are lovely but the one by maverickmartin is just TOO good! πŸ˜Š
Edited by Dee_J - 9 years ago
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
ufff...it's mind-boggling...now i m completely clueless,,,what the!!!!
Edited by dieforasr - 9 years ago
Sj236 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome as always :)
Can't help wishing that someone would give me a charms bracelet !!!
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The best part i loved was khushi's reply without words...
Awesome...Why is Akash worried??/ will he pair up with Payal ??
aafan thumbnail
Is Arnav really serious or he is doing this for some competition with aman?
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kash hum aapke saare/purani ffs padh pate

*blush**blush*
My Arshi are so adorable. Khushi was covered from head to toe, Arnav ji ko accha nahin laga. Naughty arnav πŸ˜†
And he tells her he finds bare back sexy...ahem...* cough*...

They seem to be very comfortable with each other and of course Arnav can't keep his hands to himself. Can he?
He is sooo J of Aman πŸ˜† ...

The part where he gives her the bracelet and talks about infinity, they reminded me of Gus and Hazel and their little infinity(fault in our stars). I had thought worse of Arnav, as he was neither breaking up with Sheetal nor was he vocal about his feelings for Khushi. I am counting on you as you have already said there is not much negativity in this story.
I am loving their journey. Akash is worried for some reason .Ok...
I am so waiting for next chapter. Why do I have a feeling that something is going to happen in fest?Edited by .Shakti. - 9 years ago
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Taken
*edited*

Firstly apologies for not editing my comments on the previous one! Since I dozed off I guess I completely forgot when I woke up that I actually read something! Shall do the honours!

Now coming to this one! Can I please fly into the setting right now! With all the details and the pics god you so damn tempt me lady! Of course our ArShi there just add to it all!

I loved the selection of her outfit! Since it's my fav colour after blie I just couldn't stop admiring it! Will now search for something in the same lines for bday :P 

The bracelet not an accessories fan but this was holds an implied meaning! And it's cute!

Now the pictures were too good! Boating wala was sweet but the second picture man was definitely the shout out wala that makes you want to be there immediately!!

Phew finally to the update!

as usual I loved it completely! A lot of things were cleared in this one I mean the questions that arose from the previous one! And their bond now has a tiny name if not completely what we want it to be!

Emotional quotient is as usual high be it in between them or the family beautiful man!

Now the last part was definitely green monster and looking forward to this ball!

Lovely as usual!

Cheers!
Edited by TwilightStar_JP - 9 years ago
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really really amazing 😊 superbb update love it!
Writer ji u are amazing writer πŸ‘πŸΌ
these dayz I' m reading your storyierz
thaxx you soo much for pm 😊