anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update!!! Totally loved it!!!!
ipkknd12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 

I should say Khushi had been really brave for facing the police, fellow students after Aman's fiasco. Even though she has nothing to do with it, she was thought to be responsible in one way or the other. She is really a strong girl. Really feel sad for Aman. Poor lad, but at least he made an effort to be normal with her towards the end. Arnav is wrong in blaming Khushi and hope he realizes that soon.

Looking forward to their college days. Now that she is not in friendship with neither Lavanya nor any other school mates, I am guessing something even worse happened.

Despite joining in Bsc mathematics, why is she a sweet maker at Tewari & sons? Is Aarav Shyam's son? So many unanswered questions. Eagerly waiting for the story to unfold. 

It's quite a gripping story that you have come up with Writerji. Despite the fact that you are giving frequent updates, I find myself impatient for the next update. It's not my fault though, you are one stupendous writer.
Arilip thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So school done ...phew!!!!!  So much for an elite school...
Now will wait for collage ...n ASR khushi meeting in present
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is such a brilliant story. I have yet to read a story with such fine-grained detail etched with such humour and seriousness at the same time.

So glad I stumbled upon its intriguing title which was too inviting to resist.πŸ˜ƒ
loves_aishu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Damn I had missed your updates!!!
What has happened!!!
So many revelations at once,
Khushi has forgotten or to be true refused to recognise Arnav,
Lavanya-Khushi had a falling out,
Akash is still in contact with Khushi or at least has a soft corner for her,
Payal is same,
Khushi-Aman did not go well together,
back then everyone more or less blamed Khushi for Aman's suicide,
She still has monetary problems,
And Aarav is Khushi's nephew, her brother had run away right???
And why is she running Tewari & Sons, NK's question was correct!!!

Gosh so many questions, you have written so well, can't wait for the next update!!!
Can you PM me the next time you update!!

Take Care!!
😊
anera thumbnail
i dont know how khushi could cope up with the her school mates
they were really something

arnav is really something --before other students he dont talk to her
and alone he is so friendly

aman was depressed
love the update
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter...it was her father that found out her capability to run fast and encouraged it...Arnav and khushi trip to Hyderabad opened a window for khushi to a normal Arnav...but for less time...he went back to his normal self after getting back to school...but the Aman incident has changed everything...now can't wait if Khushi recognized Arnav when he went to collect mothichur laddu...
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
What a Chapter!!
School - a double edged sword for Khushi.
Waiting for the college years.
No wonder Khushi chooses to ignore the brat pack!!
Looking forward to reading the dynamics of the grown up versions of the brat pack. πŸ˜Š

Edited by bkamber - 9 years ago
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Ah man, I knew the story was about to take a slight turn but didn't expect this and reading it brought back memories from my school days. SUicide attempts are ugly and I still wonder what compels people to even think of committing it... I knew two girls who had tried to attempt suicide in high school. One used to sit right next to me. while I won't take her case seriously coz For the most part she did it to gain attention and never truly meant to do it, it was pretty f**ked up and since I knew about her intentions it somehow became my responsibility (in my head) to try and convince her not to. I remember it so clearly because this period of dealing with her case defined my 11th and 12th grade. 

The other one was a good friend but not a close one whose life went terribly wrong at the end of eleventh standard. It was a secret and I wasn't supposed to find out about it about it but I did so accidentally. And I still remember her face when she had come back after the summer and after her attempt. It was bad, man. I asked her then if she was alright because I couldn't help it. And it was then I think that She got to know that I knew. I didn't care though...because all was well. And I knew that she had somehow emerged stronger. 
I still thank the heavens that these two are still alive. back then I don't think I took these matters that seriously but now that I think of it, it freaks me out. It really does. 
I don't even know why I shared these stories here... But reading this really got me thinking. Would I have blamed myself too if the girl I used to sit with had ended up attempting a serious suicide or god forbid, committing one? 

And... As always enjoyed the chapter! Hot chocolate fudge from the Nirulas really was a big deal, wasn't it? It still is in some ways. Why... The other day a friend from Mumbai who was to visit delhi asked me about it. Honestly I never developed a liking for it... I was more of a 21 love and black current sort of  girl πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the train scene! I had a teacher who used of that too  πŸ˜† Pretty smart actually. For college kids, yes. But to leave school kids like that. On their own... Not so much. 

Arnav is rather weird. What a closed person he is. He's so friendly when they are alone and almost ignoring her otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if he's simply just immature and embarrassed to be seen talking to her. 

And and and I think I like Payal and Aakash. I hope we get to read more on Aman too, soon. I quite like him and it would be good to read about him :D

Cheers! And thank you for writing this lovely piece of fiction which is so much more than a love story. It's a life-story... Know what I mean? :D and I don't know how many chapter remain for this to end but I'm looking at it more as a FF rather than a SS πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Anarocksick - 9 years ago
GhalibIsDead thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! This story is pretty dark, yet there is an underlying humour because of the wry tone of your writing. Love that. Khushi's parents, especially her Dad is pretty swell - supportive of his daughter at all times.
Lavanya was back to being friendly with Khushi when she returned medal-less πŸ˜† I do understand that. I don't think we can judge any of them harshly for being petty and idiotic then. I mean, they were all fourteen/ fifteen then. So while Arnav somehow suggesting that Khushi was to take part of the blame was not something I will hold a grudge against. Unless, I were Khushi, of course. Because she has every right to hold a grudge against every Newonoite!
But how wonderful is Payal, she has managed to stay the same through the Wonder Years and in her adulthood πŸ˜†

Aman is an interesting character. His behaviour was such a call for help, wasn't it?

By the end of school, Khushi still had Arnav's book. There must be a reason why you put it there πŸ˜‰