Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please donot apologise for posting a long chapter.
Infact, the longer the chapter , the better it is for your readers.
What a rocky relationship Khushi and Aman shared!
Could never have imagined this would happen.
No wonder Arnav is pissed off with Khushi.
Waiting now to know whether they become friends in college or not.
And what happened there that Khushi refused to recognise Arnav.

mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love those flash backs...
Aman is quite a character..like lavanya said maybe he has a crush on kushi...
Amiarisme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
these notes form the past make me miss school like anything

the way you explain/ describe a situation is so amazing. you are very talented.

i am falling in love with aakash. he is the buddy every girls want to have.

payal is that typical snooty girl we all have one in our batch

this can not be the end of aakash sabarwal, is it? i want more of him especially after chocolate fudge khate hai. hayeee i want to fall in love with his character as well like aakash and anjali. 
sanamsky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update but i am waiting for arshi part  
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh how I do feel like whacking the New-onites especially Arnav! How can he blame Khushi for Aman's suicide attempt, though I can I guess understand his resentment and anger. At least Aman was civil to her.

Now I am beginning to wonder do I want Khushi to fall in love with Arnav? Def Arnav to fall in love with Khushi and suffer and Payal to be humiliated but Khushi in love with Arnav? NO!  Ooops that makes me sound rather vindictive.

Though I must admit the notes from the past are lovely. The story takes me back to my time in school!
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 9 years ago
Ni_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just came across this story. Very interesting concept. Eager for the next update
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You make me feel like I am also a Newonite!!! Beautiful penmanship !Edited by _disha_ - 9 years ago
meera06 thumbnail
You have written this chapter so brilliantly...
Aman...sad that behind the teasing and naughty side ,he was actually a boy who was depressed..but I liked the name he gave for Khushi..Dhanno..unique..
I actually am curious to know what Arnav thinks of Khushi especially when he was in school..when he is alone he seems to be nicer to her but otherwise he acts as if she doesn't exist..And I did not like the fact that he blamed Khushi for Aman's suicide attempt.

P.S:Please never apologize for writing long chpaters..in fact we love them!

ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You are an amazing tale spinner. How you put it all together I can't even fathom. Yet another excellent chapter.
inamajar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
That was a touching update! A nice take on the growing years of a student life. How realistically written. 

How immature & childish some of them act in the concept of thinking they are the better lot, instead of acting their age. 

Looks like due to peer pressure Arnav preferred to keep away from Khushi, though he would have loved to be her friend. Looking forward to their College years. Looks like he did some thing ... which made Khushi take such a Stubborn decision to not recognize him. Already him blaming her for something which was not in her hands with regards to Aman was unpardonable. 

Poor Aman. Though he had friends, he did not have one whom he could confide in, though he might have wanted to with Khushi & hence that was his way of seeking attention. Any updates on Aman in the future?

Still not sure of La's story, since she keeps changing her affection towards Khushi. Payal is one steadfast person whose character has not changed, due to which we can judge her in any given situation . Aakash has been one true friend, and seems he continues to be one to Khushi. 

Khushi's growing years has taught her a lot due to the kind of people she has been associated with. She is still a Mystery to be unraveled.  Looking forward to more on her journey. 

Thanks for the long update. That is always welcome when time permits. 😉