Rajji's Review - 10th nov (with GIFS!)

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys ! So you know me, i like to change the format of the review so that you don't get bored with them.  
Today's experiment : a gif review ! It's my first time ever trying to make some, so don't be too harsh on me! πŸ˜†

Episode started with Bala and Mihir having an epileptic seizure... oh wait, nope they were just dancing !

Today was a very special day for Shagun because on her wedding, her son Adi had decided to dance for her. It was HIS TIME TO SHINE ! but Raman wanted to share the stage too which really irritated Adi. Btw, FINALLY, the kid is working on his expressions !πŸ‘

Of course, whenever Adi is angry, Raman is majboor and when Raman is majboor, everyone is sad. Here's the sad faces sequence. 

Adi renounced to his right to shine so Ishita took his opportunity and went to dance with Raman. YOU GO GIRL ! 

That moment was really beautiful : during the salsa dance, Raman asked her to be by his side before taking her hand and today Ishita went to him and took his hand to show that she was still here, by his side ! So cute ! 

Ru was the happiest too ! Her reaction was the same as mine ! 

Once the dance ended, Raman and Ishita were both gushing at each other. TOO CUTE.

Following up, here's today's MB moment with unspoken dialogues : 
Raman : did you want to tell me something? (hinting at confession)
Ishita : me? no... ?
Raman : You suuure?
Ishita : yeah, i don't know what you're talking about.
Raman : well if you say so... Let's go.

Param is back and he hasn't changed, after simmi, he is now pouring venom into Adi's mind. Big devil (param) and little devil (adi) are going to ruin IshRa's life soon...

To end this post, Cinderella... err i mean Adi called the cops to let them know that his step momma Ishita was enslaving him and making him do all of the chores. Poor baby... 

Let's see what happens tomorrow now ! 

Saturday's Review [HERE] fav cap was... Ishita's realization !

Today is Monday which means it's time for Reader-commenter appreciation note ! Today, i want to make a special mention to :

swatibhalan, shazam, lucky, anjali, 
                           neethi, bul3, Nisha0604, dixie.
Thank you for taking the time to comment regularly on the posts, i genuinely appreciate that !! β€οΈ

Also, a big big big hug to Fuzzyface and Khuarnav for the sweetest PMs. Thank you !πŸ€—

Voila that's all for me guys ! Hope you've enjoyed the review, if so pleej to hit the like and let my now your fav gif ! Much love to all ! πŸ˜³
Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LMAO your text to the first gif killed me

Cinderella 🀣 🀣 you're too good man. Edited by SwerveBae - 9 years ago
Sandysprings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely post..
bala and mihir dance is so funny ..🀣
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The gifs are really nice yaar. Great work and thanks.
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BAE πŸ€— β€οΈ
You izzz tooo goood!!! I loved the hand holding so much because it was so poignant . Their silent glances killed me gurl and them gushing at each other...I was over the moon going psycho!

I couldn't chose from the two below by now you must know my indecisiveness πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

Following up, here's today's MB moment with unspoken dialogues : 
Raman : did you want to tell me something? (hinting at confession)
Ishita : me? no... ?
Raman : You suuure?
Ishita : yeah, i don't know what you're talking about.
Raman : well if you say so... Let's go.

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
From tomorrow onwards I will stop watching YHM coz u make such wonderful gifS that I don't need to watch πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Awesome job Rajji,πŸ‘

I loved Bala's  dance for his sheer talent at dancing πŸ˜›, Loved Ruhi her little jig I also actually did the same after Ishra dance πŸ€£

Oh my god u called Adi Cindrella πŸ€£ Lol but r the police here Fairy god mother πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by mnr123 - 9 years ago
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love Mihir & Bala Dance πŸ€£
Awesome Post and Great Work on GIFS πŸ‘
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome bang onπŸ‘ ..already u made us crazy with pics n mindblowing CAPS now attack with GIFs πŸ₯³totally enjoyed alot πŸ‘πŸΌ
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Rajji πŸ˜Š

BTW... you should have put Bala's gif at the end... one look at that gif, and I lost my sanity... i seriously don't remember any of the others πŸ€£

WONDERFUL attempt BTW... πŸ‘ and I am not watching the epis, so your post showed me what I missed... so thank you πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello my dear...ps: I miss you! πŸ˜³

When I saw Bala dancing, I thought of you because I knew you'd come up with something epic for it, and that GIF was IT!!!

Also, yes, the kid who plays Adi seems to have learned how to emote a little. Good for him. And us. 

Gonna keep it short and sweet. I'm stuck on that moment today where she took his hand in hers. 

Here's what I said in Gan's post:
That one shot of their hands...its everything. A wife, reaching out to her husband, her love, in his hour of need. It was my favorite moment today too. This man, fears the word alone. Fears the idea of it...he's been there before - spent years in self-imposed solitude. He can't do it again...he would never be able to. And now, especially...not without her. And here, this woman, his wife...soulmate, is assuring him that he need not fear...for she will never leave his side. He shall never be, alone. Pause for a moment and dream about this with me...

Love. β€οΈ

PS: How did u get to be so multi-talented? You are awesomesauce. You are. 
Edited by -Payal- - 9 years ago