anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#1

Good afternoon folks..πŸ˜ƒ

I hereby declare the SAMEER and IQBAL KA SWAYAMWAR contest!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Participants can register thier entries for the contest under certain conditions/terms..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ˆ

Conditions&terms

1:All the contestants should be GIRLS!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

2:Girls under 14 are not eligible for the contestπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

3:Each of you should mention ur qualities one by one..πŸ˜†β­οΈ

4:All contestants are required to prove urself to be the best for sameer and iqbal..😈

5: point out 2 ways by which u will woo Mr.atwals..πŸ˜‰ 

PS:fun intended post..

all the contestant will have a face off with Mr.Atwal's GF..and thats me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by anaghakaran - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

18

Views

3468

Users

4

Likes

5

Frequent Posters

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#2
What the ... you are Sameer's gf???πŸ˜† Then i don't wanna compete ... lets start Iqbal's swayamwar...!!🀣
mishaldw thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#3
anagha i never dreamt of competing with you,i always wanted to be ur'jethani'...so being ur jethani i will help you in finding ur competetor. πŸ˜† Edited by mishaldw - 9 years ago
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: .Karam.Deewani.

What the ... you are Sameer's gf???πŸ˜† Then i don't wanna compete ... lets start Iqbal's swayamwar...!!🀣

Sorry donon ke swayamvar ek saath hai..😈
and yes am sameer's GF..kyu kya hua?😑😲
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: mishaldw

anagha i never dreamt of competing with you,i always wanted to be ur'jethani'...so being ur jethani i will help you in finding ur competetor. πŸ˜†

happy to know that all r scared of competing with me..
being my jethani means ur purab veerji's biwi???😲
mishaldw thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: anaghakaran


happy to know that all r scared of competing with me..
being my jethani means ur purab veerji's biwi???😲

i wud rather like to suicide... 🀒
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: anaghakaran

Sorry donon ke swayamvar ek saath hai..😈
and yes am sameer's GF..kyu kya hua?😑😲


No ... no kuch nahin hua ... if you are sameer's gf then m iqbal's gf...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: .Karam.Deewani.


No ... no kuch nahin hua ... if you are sameer's gf then m iqbal's gf...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³


Lets not argue and be Jethani and Devrani...πŸ˜† Ek hee ghar mein raj karte hain...ok?πŸ˜†
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#9
Can I be wife of Jr Iqbal please?? that golu too cute πŸ˜†
anaghakaran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: mishaldw

i wud rather like to suicide... 🀒

hahhahahahhahahaha πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£