Taarey TS- Just for You Last Chapter A&B Pg-13 one after other

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

TAAREY TS-   Just For You

A small short story...from..me Priyanka..concept credit and banner credit goes to Pooja (Sunshine)

Was getting bore have to sit in home for 6 months suffering from temporary paralysis in left eye muscle..so thought to oose out my frustration..and too much can't be active on forum can't stress my eyes.

REY'S POV

I'm a ridiculous, emotional, over-sentimental sap. 

I guess that's why I told my wife I love her I told her on our second date. 

I had tried really hard up to that point to hold it back, honestly.  I wanted to tell her on the first date, but I knew that would probably be weird. I still remember her reaction.  

She kind of gave me this half-shy, half-amused smile.  Then she nodded and looked off into the sky. I wasn't heartbroken by the response.  I think part of me recognized that she was much smarter and more modest than me. But as time has gone on, I also realized that she knew something that I didn't. Like most nowadays so called arranged marriages.. But was it really arranged ?..

Thats a different story...So our dating period lasted a very short time.  After two months of dating (Note the sarcasm...2 months that means 2 dates..actually 2 meeting), we were engaged.  Three months after that, we were married. And that whole time I was swooning.

This fire was burning in me, a fire that burned just like that : I was in love. But then we got married, and everything changed. Marriage, quicker than I was ready for I wanted more time to go near her know her, did this thing: it started sucking away that emotion. I tried so hard to keep that fire going, to keep that emotion alight, but it got harder and harder. I mean, how you can feel that burning love when you're sitting at the table discussing about a place where to go for a Honey moon...was it a matter of discussion in dinning table.??...

I guess no...but for my wife the honeymoon was just a practise ...just a formality..to be done after marriage.Then that night on my bed I really tried to think...Bed ?(Again the sarcasm we were married for 15 days we slept on same bed with a distance of 2 pillows within us)...I was  really shocked...I was frustrated...bit devastated...when on our first night I tried to hold my wife , my love in my arms but she fringed .and then with a straight face she said she needs time..I felt ashamed..humiliated...even a it bit angered me...and today her emotionless discussion regarding honeymoon made me feel weired, there was no spark in her eyes which a new ly wed girl has...but she was just 23...and I am 25..and today my brain compelled me to think..about the reason of her unnatural behaviour...she was sleeping , and in her sleep too was looking like a pure  angel and from last 15 days this is continuing , she sleeps and i stare at her, and then fall in sleep during early morning..I so want to sleep taking her in my arms..but she doesen't even allow me to hold her and today while staring at her  the first thought that came to my mind was ...Was she in love with somebody else? Was the marriage forced on her ? the thought itself scared the hail out of me..because as I said I told her that I love her on our 2nd date but was it really true? My heart knows the answer..to make her mine, to take her in my arms , to protect her, to bring all possible happiness of the world on her feet...was all I wanted since last 5 yrs...she was the sole reason for whom I became serious in my life left all my so called filthy frds..and went for higher studies in Cambridge.

5 yrs before

I entered the college...I was in third year Business Administration...It was a day of freshers welcome..and a day for me and my frds to catch new prey for the coming year...It was our last year and we were over active for catching new prey..but for me it was simple a very simple task...for who can deny the looks, the charms and a muscular fit body of The Reyansh Singhania...the spoiled brat of the business Tycoon Ranvijay Singhania ...getting girls rather called prey for me was the most easiest task ..and very soon I got one..and was busy sucking her lips in a dissociated corner of library...when for the first time my eyes fell on her...

The angel...she didn't ever try to look at me ...and I was all gone mesmerized on her ...her angelic face, her black deep eyes..her soft rosy lips..her waist length curly hair her perfect figure her normal jeans and her not at all revealing  light pink coloured tops caught my attention...and from that day I started stealing glances at her ..my whole day passed in checking her out no other girls mattered me any more..nothing mattered to me..all I wanted to hold her in my arms...and yes to Love her still eternity..Yes for the first time I wanted to LOVE a girl..and not F***..her. Three months went I was unable to catch her attention and she was always in front of my eyes..I dreamt about her day night...I had sleepless nights but don't know why I never tried to talk to her ...I don't know what stopped me...to appraoach her ..may be her careless attention towards me...may be her purity...then the day came when every thing changed. There was some puja in my house and I was compelled to stay back and I was totally restless cause I couldn't miss one chance of seeing her..I was annoyed frustrated...and it was late afternoon I was annoyed and was in my room...when I hard  some melodious voice from downstairs..my ears went straight I came running down.when I was sure the artii was sung by none other but the girl who was haunting my dreams...yes there she was completely looking different in a red sarii a green backless blouse...

A  complete  traditional yet seductive look..I was awstruck how can a girl have so different looks...and what is she doing in my house ?? For the first time I sat for a puja in my 20 yrs life... yes I was 20 then and she was budding flower in her 18. All the time I was concentrating on the pooja for others which made others curious and so not predictable for me...but I was just staring at my angel...and then I guess parents are always parents...my father ..Yes If I am The Reyansh Singhania...My Father is The Ranvijay Singhania...caught me pretending to be involved in puja where as my eyes were on her.

After the pooja my mother formally introduced me to her..She is Taani Shekhawat..daughter of my father's childhood best friend...Arjun Shekhawat - A person of ideologies , a person of discipline , a retiered cornel of Indian army. When I touched her hands for the first time for a handshake..I felt different ..I felt attached to her ..I felt these are the hands, this is the girl whom I can stay with forever...I wanted to talk to her but she was silent...but the discussion that followed broke my heart into parts...when Arjun uncle said to my mother to search a groom for her as early as possible, beacause he wants to get her married..at an early age and get her settled as beacause he himself is suffering from cancer and Taani's mother died when she was just 7. I couldn't take it...first the trickling tears in Taani's eyes...and then the discussion of her getting married.I so wanted to hold her in my arms..give her a tight hug and soothe her pain..assure her that I will be with her forever and that day...I regreted for the first time to lead my life in such a pathetic spoilt way.. and I really thought if I was sober I could be her father's choice...and her father's looks towards me was shameful coz he had hard a lot about my shameful way of leading life from my father..Damn my father..always bad mouths about me..Yeah I know I am bad but whats the need to speak it out..actually still now as if I have cared...but now...I was feeling helpless...I rushed to my room later they went.

That night was vulnerable for me..the thought of Taani being someone else, the thought see being in some others arms was killing me from inside, I couldn't eat my dinner and it was in midnight that my room's door clicked and my father came,  without bitting around the bush he straight forward gave me a deal. His exact words still I remember

"Listen son If you want Arjun Shekhawat's daughter Taani Shekhawat...in your life You have to leave the way you are living now. You roam about in college...bulling others, drinking, smoking, having an attitude of a player..changing gfrd every week...I know it all and I never said you anything I gave you time to live your life, but as I can feel that you have softness for Taani..I am your father and I do understand you,she is a different girl, she is not your type so to get her you have to change yourself...after 5 months your college will end..you go to Cambridge for MBA and..."

I Interupted my father...it's a long period dad...and uncle wants Taani to get married fast then continue her studies...

But dad was dad...

"Do you have options? Cause until you change yourself from being a spoilt jerk..I will not talk to Arjun I feel ashmed of u son...look at Taani so young ...without her mother's support, love care and father being in military she has grown up all alone in hostel...But she is smart beautiful sobber.sophisticated...and studious and intelligent..forget about Arjun...Will Taani like a jerk like you as  your life partner?? And I warn you don't ever try to think about the other way round to get her...cause I love her as my daughter and no one will be more bad than me if you try to spoil her..and I will forget you are my son."

I broke down in tears I promised to change my self and dad promised me that he will convince Arjun Uncle to let Taani complete her Graduation and Masters...and in turn I will have 5 yrs to change my self.

And after that day...within 6 months I completed my graduation..tried hard and managed to get a good score and flied to London.

From that particular day still our first date that is exactly 5 months 15 days before I met her formally to talk about our marriage...In this period we met twice then got engaged and now after 15 days of marriage..she is still cold...with me ...first I thought it was because Arjun uncle expiered just two months ago after our engagement...but now also I really wonder I so want that she share her pain happiness with me but she doesen't even talk properly with me...Why doesen't she understand... The flirty..player..angry..short temperd...drunker Reyansh Singhania changed himself to a talented CEO of Singhania Empire in 5yrs...have not  even seen a girl with a bad eye...from last  5 yrs            ...JUST  FOR  U...I have changed Taani..but was it really so long that you became some one 's..Did my father force u to marry me for the promise he made to me.

No tomorrow is Sunday I will talk with her...If she is in love with someone else..I will return her love to her...It may hurt me I may be broken..but I can't see her unhappy and sad. I really can't...she means the world to me.

Precap-

Does Taani Love someone else ..If so whom..If not then why is She cold...You may get these answers and Taani's POV.

So Friends here I end ..Pls hit like and Comment..if I get good response I will update next part tomorrow it self...waiting for ur suggesstions...and hope Pooja I have been upto your expectation.

Chapter-2 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4215184?pn=8

Last Chapter- A and B

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4215184?pn=13

one after other two post

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Res

U n r e s

Amazing start di
You have penned down each n every thing so beautifully
Love it <3
Reys feelings were portrayed perfectly
The bad boy rey fall for good girl taani at first sight
Rey changed himself for taani 😳
Continue soon
Edited by -SunShine - 9 years ago
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Its ossom di...
waiting fr taani to accept him
Sona_loveVD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part
loved it
taarey married
rey changed himself for taani
taani cold behavour
beautifull written
pls updt soon
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is sooo amazing stry
Rey Luv taani from 1st look
Taani is cool with rey hmm rey
Change himself for taani wow
But why is taani like this thanks for PM
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
phirse new concept :D

its really NYC...

excited fr taani's POV
n di take cqare of ur eye
update soon
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its awsme.. Do continue soon nd update soon..
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

hmmm its amazing

diii love reys pov

xited for the precap

update soon n pm me

take care!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iman_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awasome ts
rey feeling in luv wid tani in fst slight
he changed himself for her
bt y is tani cold with him
plz.do update soon
jahnvi_Patel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start di! :*
N Pooja its a really unique concept! :)
Priya di...coming to the update! It was something very different n the way you've described Rey's reason for the change n his pov is really amazing!
Had a great time reading it! Loved it :)
Di take care of your eyes please! N take rest! :* :)