Tnx for the scrap

And for further update

Do pm me or scrap me
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
CHAPTER-2

TAANI's POV

It was early morning, I woke up. From an age of 7 I have a habit of waking up early , when I lost my mother and I was put to hostel, there the wakening bell rang at 5.00 and it became my habit. I was sitting in the balcony, Reyansh usually wakes up at 7.30 but today is Sunday and he will wake up by 9.00, and as we stay alone as my father and mother-in-law as gone abroad 2 days after our marriage to expand business there,and Reyansh is handling business in India so practically in this hour of morning I have nothing to do.In this last 15 days I have known when Reyansh wakes up what are his likes and dislikes regarding food, which channel he watches more in TV...but is it all that a wife should know about her husband and the viceversa??

I know its all my fault , I should have reciprocated to him, Its not that he didn't try, but I am helpless, as on the first place I didn't want to marry him. When my mother died, every body asked my father to leave military and lead a civilian life so that I at least get the affection of my father, but he chose his country over his daughter..yeah I am proud of him, but the thirst of love of some one was always within  me..and when I grew up I thought that I will marry someone who will love me, take care of me,pamper me and make me feel special, but Alas ! my fate...

I first met Reyansh when I was 18 in the welcome ceremony of my college , he was 2yrs senior than me (which I came to know afterwards).At that time I was really happy that my father retired and now we will stay together..but I guess the bond which was not created in my childhood was always a empty place but we loved each other a lot. I walked in the college and when I was passing by the corridor...I saw a guy with his friends, he was looking like a Greek God...instantly I felt something but within few minutes my opinion changed when I saw the same guy making out with a girl in the distant corner of the library, I was hurt first I thought she was his girl friend but within few hrs my opinion again changed..the feeling of hurt changed to disgust and anger...more precisely hatred...in few days when I came to know he changes his gfs every week, as soon as he sleeps with him, he picks up fight , he and his friends have no respect for elders, not even for teachers , checks out the female teachers shamelessly, once I saw him bitting a waiter in the canteen black and blue coz he dropped drink on his shirt, being the son of a renowned industrialist, he thinks he can do whatever he wants, sits in the college terrace and drinks with his frds...he surely was not a person I dream off.

Life has always played games with me...one day I came to know my father is suffering from deadly disease Cancer, one fine day he asked me to stay in home as he wanted me to take me to his friends house for some pooja, It was the first time I was going out with my father I dressed beautifully in a traditional sarii...I loved that sarii , It was my mother's...I felt good and went with him. When I went his friend and his wife welcomed us and I felt so good, aunti treated me like her daughter affectionately hugged me kissed me and took me inside, my dad and uncle was chatting in the living room, aunti took me to Pooja ghar...asked me to sing aarti...I did so ..her love her kiss her attitude..it never felt I am meeting for the first time...she really made me feel like his daughter...then after pooja she introduced me to her son...I saw Reyansh..he is their only son...I froze...I wandered how come a person like them have a son like this totally spoiled...after getting so much of parent's love..how can he become so spoiled??

Days went, my father wanted me to get married soon as his end was nearing and he wanted to get me settled..I so wanted to go and meet uncle and specially aunti...but I was frightened of Reyansh..I has always feared..him..I am afraid of violence...but after 6 months when his college ended he went abroad. Last few days I saw change in him..but as I cared?...I was happy with the fact that he will go and now I can meet aunti often...Time passeed...I became more near to that family..dads condtion was deteriorating but uncle convinced dad to let me complete my studies..and if in mean time something happens to dad , aunti sad she and uncle will take my responsibilities..5 years passed,but I wanted to be independent so after masters decided to work. In the mean one sudden day my father said that Reyansh is coming back and he wants me to get married to him.He said its his last wish and both Singhania uncle and aunti also wants the same. And like always I accepted his decision but Reyansh??  I didn't want to hurt my father , his death was nearing and..I don't know why but me father didn't like Reyansh's way of leading an indiscipline life..but why suddenly he wants to get me married to him...I agreed we got married , one month after our engagement he died, but I fulfilled his wish..But will I get what I expected from my partner...Will Reyansh be ever satisfied with one woman in his life...how will I face the bitter truth of life? Yeah I know he have changed a lot but I can't trust him..when I close my eyes I see the Reyansh of College...I feel afraid though he talks very peacefully with me but how long?

My thought process broke I saw Reyansh woke up and was going to washroom...but why so early?Today is Sunday I guess he have some meeting ,I went down stairs to  brew coffee.

End of Taani's POV

Taani entered with 2 mugs of coffee, Rey was sitting in the bed with the support of back rest and was looking outside the window bit tensed, Taani handed the coffee with a smile wishing Good morning and then when she was going to the balcony with her coffee...she felt a pull on her wrist..she turned..

R-Taani come sit with me and have the coffee

T-Hmm

She sat down on the bed and both started sniffing their coffee after few minutes of silence

R-So whats the plan? Lets go out its Sunday.

T-No

R-Kiu?

T-I am not feeling to go

Coffee ended and Taani was going away with the mugs but Rey stopped her and ask her to sit...taani sat down once again

R-Taani don't you think we should talk? We are not behaving normal ?

T- Hmmm and looked down.

R-Kuch puchna tha...will you answer me?...Truthfully?

T-Hmm

R-Are you in love? With someone else?Saach batana...Taani...You always maintain silence..and distance from me..if you have someone else in your life taani I will not force you in this marriage ,I will free you.. Tell me are you in love with someone..?

T-Nahii

R-Sure?

T-Hmm

(Rey had tears in his eyes while asking , but when he heard her answer he felt good but there were still questions in his mind and it was hurting him and as decided he thought today he will clear out all their misunderstandings.)

R-So, Taani , if there is no one in your life..what is stopping you to come near me..why are you so cold Taani towards me? Mom dad ke saath you are so comfortable...but with me...Why Taani whats the reason tell me?

Taani looked down instead of answering...

R- Taani look at me ...Was the marriage forced on you?

T-Hmm
R-But you said you have no one else in your life...

T- I didn't want to marry you

R-But Kiu? And if so why didn't you say when I met you.

T-I didn't want to hurt dad uncle and auntie

R-But what about you Taani ?What about your feelings?

She was surprised...Rey was asking about her feelings...about her insecurities...which no one had ever done in her life...she looked at Rey...they had a eye lock..Rey took both Taani s hands in her hand and said -

R- Taani..I understand you didn't want to marry me...but tell me why...Tell me your insecurities...And if you really want I will free you...But as a friend tell me..Tum etne shant kiu ho..Consider me as a friend and tell me...Lets talk today...Will You?

T-Hmm
R-So Tell me

T-Mujhe aap se daar lagta hai...

R-Kya? But kiu Taani...?

T-Why did you marry me?
R-Simple Taani coz I love you.

T-Saach...but college mai you had so many girl friends and...I am not sure still you  may have contact..with them...moreover...you are always so angry...I have seen you fighting with so many people and mujhe sharab ki smell sa vomiting aati hai...Aap waise nahi ho jaise uncle auntie...mujhe daar lagta hai...I ...I don't know mujhe daar lagta hai apsee..ki kab aap gussa ho jao...mujhe akelle rehene sa daar lagta hai...what will happen if u loose interest in me.

Rey felt hurt seeing her tears in her eyes ..and the thought that she is afraid of him was killing him from inside..he so wanted to hug her tight..love her give the warmth she needs but Rey was broken how could he make her believe that he has changed totally and that too only because of her...his thought broke when Taani once again said

T-Mujhe apni ma ki bohot yaad atii hai...she died when I was 7..sab ki mom dad atee thaa hostel mai..I was all alone...I wish she would have taken me with her...

Rey couldn't control more and forgetting everything he hugged her tight...for the first time she didn't protest...then separating her from the hug Rey made her lie down on the bed but he placed Taani's head on his lap and then bend down rubbed her tears and kissed her forhead...and said

R-Aysa dubarra kabhi maat bolna..it hurts Taani...aj agar mai kuch kahu to sunogii meri baat...bolo...will you listen to me ...and I can never lose interest in you..and you know I don't drink now.

T-Hmm..(Still her head was on his lap...so Taani tried to sit ...Rey did not force her and let her sit comfortably...but when Taani tried to move away he held her hand and said )

R-Taani etne bhi durh maat jao mujsee...I know tumhe mujsee daar lagta hai but for once come near me and sit beside me...and listen to me keeping away your insecurities...I promise kisi bhi baat ke liya I will not force you...I just want you to hear me...

Taani came and sat on the bed beside Rey ...Rey kept his hand on her shoulder in the form of side hugging her ...Taani's head rested on Rey's shoulder...She didn't protest and for Rey , he felt secure at least Taani is reciprocating....

R- Taani I know I was a spoil brat in college I admit that..I had numerous affairs...I was not serious...drinking fighting...and bullying was my habit...but it all changed once i saw you...Yes it was you I saw you for the first time I was in library with a random girl...but as soon as I saw my heart beats increased I felt for you...but I couldn't approach you , you were so different..so calm ..so pure..but from that day I felt a need to protect you...you saw me fighting numerous time...but I know when I was beating the waiter that was the day you got scared..I read it in your eyes..but do you know why?.The reason was also you..Nitin had bribed the waiter to drug your drink...so that you get dizzy and he planned to spoil you..he planned to touch my Taani...and I beat the waiter just to take out the name I saw him mixing your drink...It was you whom I wanted to protect..but I am not justifying my self by this..but regarding girls...believe me after I saw you I have never touched any other girl in my life, believe me its only you..who forced me to change my attitude towards life..when you came for the first time in my house I was overjoyed and then the discussion about your marriage broke me into parts..that night dad confronted me and I promised him I will change JUST FOR YOU...Just to be with you..just to share my whole life with you...I left everything and went to London..dad promised me if I change he will talk with Arjun uncle...when I returned after 5 yrs..Uncle called me..I promised him to take care of you throughout my life...I literally promised uncle I will feel your void lonely life with all happiness and love Taani...I Really love you.

(Taani was quite Rey locked his hands with Taani then Taani pulled herself and looked into his eyes..both had tears...Taani was happy...that Rey has changed so much only for her...she felt wanted for the first time in her life..her views regarding her father too changed...but still she needed time...Rey read her eyes...he was in so much love so he said...)

R-Taani I don't need any answer from you just now..I Love you...I really do...and nothing can change my love for you...But I really don't need an answer of my I Love you...All I want is to bring you out of your insecurities...to make you feel easy with the situation...I want to give you time...I am not telling you to believe whatever I say but I want you to feel my love for you till then be happy...don't be frightened.. Please Taani daaro maat ...mujse baat karo not as my wife...but as my friend...even I don't have any friend...the day they plotted against you I broke all ties...So be my friend and atleast accept me as your friend....(Then Rey stood up from the bed and forwarded his hands and said)

Mujse dostii karogii????.....( Taani smiled whole heartedly for the first time...Rey was happy atleast he could bring smile to her face...Taani stood and  forwarded her hands for a handshake...they looked into each other's eyes  and Rey within a fraction  pulled her for a friendly hug ...but Taani reciprocated and she even hugged him )

Later they spent the whole day chatting different things...even Rey tried to help her in cooking and created a mess in the kitchen...Taani became angry they had a small fight like kids...and whole day passed..Taani talked a lot about her past sometimes she was excited sometimes was sad ..Rey was with her in all situation...At night both slept on the same bed distance was there but the pillows was not there..rather it was Taani who was sleeping and Rey was adoring her...Rey was happy to see Taani happy , he saw a new Taani today who says she was 23 she was just a kid or better a teenager at her 18, Rather the Taani who was so calm an quite at her 18 yrs of age had totally changed in just few hrs , just because he has forwarded his hands of friendship..and  Love??...For that Rey decided to wait...untill and unless Taani becomes comfortable and herself feels Rey's love. He will not impose anything on her rather will cherish her friendship...he kissed Taani..on her forehead...covered her with a blanket and then slept beside her ...he was confident everything will change soon and Taani will one day reciprocate his Love...just the way she has started reciprocating his  friendship.

Hope friends you like it...if so hit like and comment.

Last chapter will be updated after I update Kashish 10 (b)

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
awww amazing taani pov nice next last part update soon...
Iman_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awasome update
tani pov was nice
love taarey talk
taarey became fndz atleast
n dis fndship il soon become love
update nxt part soon
jahnvi_Patel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update...
Mature Rey was really a treat to read ;)
Di you've wrote beautifully n even described Taani's insecurities perfectly...the way Rey have tried to make her understand was really soo adorable...n m sure Rey's decision to give her time n concentrate on friendship is right!
M excited for the last update ^_^
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow di...it was solo nyc

this is called d power of love by which rey changed himself...

loved rey's lines..

try to update soom
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
A beautiful end for a beautiful story
.Shanaya. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing.
I loved Taani's POV  πŸ˜ƒ
Loved it. πŸ˜Š