Arshi FF: Fighting Fate (TVK 2) Thread 7 - COMPLETED

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

o wow deeps thread 7 ...its such an amazing feeling to see it florishing and growing...:)...tvk was having 8 threads and ff reached thread 7...deeps how much hard working writer u r ...kitna likha tum ney it says it all :)...feeling really happy for u from bottom of my heart...u deserve all the best ...its ur hardwork paying back ...ap keh leay :),

starting from saying its fantastic deeps...how beautifully u have summerised everything in this one line its amazing...

loved the morning in red and white bedroom...the effect of sun must be wow and warm especially due to presence of hyeee arnav there :) woh bhee shirtless...lol..
his waking her up with all kisses that was so sweet...and wakeup posy...u looking too delicious to ignore...fantastic...he is honest man no doubt...that honesty one can find later also where he ready to tell the reason of remaining clothes on him...lol...lol...really so china wall the reason behind shirt disappearance...he is right ...poor arnie...temperature of room hottwa with the colour of red plus beauty sleeping next...ufff really poor he...lol

loved the scene between aman anjali khushi and later arnav joining them ...beautifully written...emotions portratyed here fantastic deeps...diya beautiful name...they no more going for their there own baby...no genes passing...deeps i am amazed...u have yet again shown hatkey couple here...introducing once again selfless couple :)..its beautiful...loved the entry of arnav...him supporting khushi ...and the discussion on ass...lol...all hilarious ,too good...above all the picture clicked by khushi that was simply wow

hyeee and ufff and woow  kiya bathroom scene hay :)...imagining arnav in towel took the breathe...hehehe...but must say deeps...inbetween all teasing and almost drawning moment...the way u have shown arnav controlling his desires...and khushi understanding his efforts in making there life perfect in not so perfect world  is amazing ...fantastic...very very touchy scene for me...u rock deeps...ufff...hats off for bringing out true emotions in such lovey dovey moment between them...

last scene kiya bolon mein...again while laughing u make me cry with ur outstanding writing skill and grip...the way both laughing on aman and his fat ass...and then the topic of adoption comes...and her reason for not taking donation ...her kiss on his taveez and forehead and his misty eyes and last hug...ufff emotions over loaded here...loved it to the core...

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
Firts of all i apologize for late unreserving my comment..  but wat to do i want peace and best tym of the day to read FF.. and today was the day..

dii... wat u do to us .. u are just magical .. damn I  sometym forget to breathe reading how deep and intense the update is...

Di u are just indescribable ... something that cannot be evn explained in some words or I say even a million page book can't describe the thing you got in urself.

Dii, u really put things well together that sense, so natural plus they make us think wisely bot just the fairy tales we read sometym in the past..

You show us life to have fairy tales, but with some more reality and sensibility that ppl earn from their good or bad experiences..

Dii, u give us a feeling of euphoria... My heart just gets elated with a sweet joy and pride wen evr I read ur update and something new is filled in me which make me think and enact wisely..

Dii thanku thanku thanku so much..

Dii for you:

I like and love the way you are

Even though u live in  a country afar

You always raise high with a sunshine

With every ray so unique and divine

Reading you always make my heart swell

The way every emotion  your stories tell

Nothing is like  the magic of YOU

Everything I say for you  is true...

Now about the update:

Dii, u are just awesme and I am just left now with zero words that can in real explain the real thing what my heart feel after I finish reading the update.

Starting with.. I am impressed and flat reading the man ASR is.. he is just nt a serious or all that angry or silent simple man who love his wife and can do anything..infact he is so romantic(Mature one) and can even talk so innuendo talks and sometym is just as a man is.. in need , some desires that develop in him to get close to his lady..

I really hat off dii.. how well u showed a nature of men and the desires and real thing that flow in  a relation hats off..

Arnav is just .. something I cannot explain in some words all thanks to u..

His every action is just lving a grt impact sometym on my heart and sometym on mind..

Poor.. baby.. first tym his smartness didn't direct hit him and he was lost in the desire pool of need in the relation..

Still I aww.. that he never let her feel odd.. and always embraced her in his warmth and showed his love that encourage her to open herself and move towards him.

Khushi... She is just unbelievable... she raised so high with every day.. she is a possession I feel to have in me..  the zeal to change.. the line to draw a height ... the shine of pride in one's eye..

Dii, how u can create so bounteous character of Khushi .. who just gave everything and is now filled with just Arnav .. I can feel how she absorbed him in her every breathe.. not just the love but everything that made the man Arnav Singh Raizada..

Hats off.. I feel to say them as ardhanarishwara...

In Hindi Ardhanarishvara is a term which  represents the synthesis of masculine and feminine energies of the universe and illustrates how Shakti, the female principle of God, is inseparable from (or the same as, according to some interpretations) Shiva, the male principle of God.

And I say Arshi is Ardhanarishwara... inseparable from each other and are enrgic bodies that gave a change in the world with their tales sply with TVK and FF.

I cant say anything more appropriate for them.. They are just made for each other as I feel after reading them in this update.. and everytym.

Aman and Anjali with the small kid and their interaction was so well like giving a serene feeling.

Khushi is smart just some hints are enough for her to move in a right direction, even it to be in the room when he came out of the bathroom..

Khushi, she is just grt wen she deal with AdiNav and the Pride... they were so spl for her and the thought behind them just left me with wonder..

Let me see? She asked spreading her hand out as she hit the wall behind.

Lol.. I cant stop my imagination.. Spreading her to see hehehe... damn how he must have controlled it just after that.. dii this is called self control .. hats off ASr.. u showed the greatest control over your desire filled hormones.. and ur stimulating ahem ahem ...

I really now getting so deep with just the words that came out from her mouth as a truth tthat touched deep my heart.. she is Arnav .. Arnav is Khushi.. they are just one ... bodies may separate them.. but the soul is oone.. heart may beat differently but the beats sing the same song..

They are male and female but the love is same.. Passion is same.. aww.. I am turning all in a dreamy land thinking of them.. dii u just are an enchanting writer  creating a hex of  passion and love and romance in us.. o I am loving this ...

Hope I didn't miss to say about anything in this rocking update..

Everything was just superb and dii.. u write tremendously...

Mere har saans mein basa tu hain, Ya har saans he khud tu hain

Jeete hoon mein tujhme , Ya tu mujhme jeeya hain

Nahe hain raastein aasan par tu pass hota hain

Dekha kabhe khwab mein kabhe  har saans tere  pass hote hain

Jee na paate jakhm jo seene pe chuban dete the

Tere chahato ka aitbaar  he hain jo  zinda mujhe rakhte hain

Badale agar hain raastein maine kise ke

Tere nisha har kadam par saath hote hain

Keh na paaye kabhe ye zuba mere tujhse

Mere har saans tere ishq mein kaide hain

Please bear my extremely free flying typo mistake thoughts.. Edited by arnavini - 9 years ago
o jesus now i can rest in peace..😊😳😳

Congrats dii for this new wonderful 7th thread

For again adding a new milestone in the journey of FF

Edited by arnavini - 9 years ago
congrats on new thread 
last weak read TVK 1 n 2 again ...dis is wat u do to us wen do not update on tym , we become crazy n read ur stories again n again

This update simple and sweet and enjoyed reading it. I love this flirty and romantic Arnav. All my good wishes for Aman & Anjali for their new journey as parents.  

"You are the reason for The Pride and Adinav to happen, and I don't want anything that is related to Arnav Singh Raizada to ever beg, not even the smallest things in the world." ...Wow...👏...To me these lines are the focal point of this update. 

Edited by jduke - 9 years ago
Unres

Congrats for the new thread dear...It was awesome update...LOL shirtwala scene was damn cute...arnav is becoming very naughty day by day..but its needed...the way u wrote khushi's observation of arnav's self control its fantastic deepthi..that scene took my heart..very beautifully written..bathroom scene wow...too much hotness and sexy...convo on lipbam totally hilarious...drooling over this arnav...how do u manage to write this arnav dear? Last scene was emotional...and i loved convos between anjali, aman , khushi and arnav...aman and anjali taking decision on adopting baby and not to have their own child...its very hard to make such decisions...but they both have support for each other so it must be for good..and arnav the way he referred khushi in front of anjali and aman and khushi calling him prevert loved to the core...amazingly wriitten whole update...

This song i dedicate to arnav...

Na kuch poocha, na kuch maanga
tu ne dil se diya jo diya
na kuch bola, na kuch tola
muskuraake diya jo diya

tu hi dhoop tu hi chaaya,
tu hi apna paraya
aur kuch na jaanu
bas itna hi jaanu

Tujh mein rab dikhta hai yaara main kya karoon
Sajde sar jhukta hai yaara main kya karoon...

Deepthi i love you a lot dear...Edited by GuruDeep246 - 9 years ago
Hi dear wonderful update. Very light very romantic too good Edited by 9351594004 - 9 years ago
U have no idea... how despo im waiting   for your update... i have a ling oending comment love and hugs to give it to u... sorry deeps...held up with work... but never missed your update... 
Love... will read and give u a comment...

Love
Preethi