Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
THIS is what we need in the show. 
Quick, pack your bags, I'll meet you outside the CVs office and we'll kick them out and put you in their seats. 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desikalakaar

THIS is what we need in the show. 

Quick, pack your bags, I'll meet you outside the CVs office and we'll kick them out and put you in their seats. 

πŸ˜† if only!! thanks for that huge vote of confidence. πŸ˜ƒ

i have faith...the CVs will torture us with all kinds of idiocy, but they will surprise us with patches of goodness too 😳

thanks for reading and commenting!!
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

this was really good dear⭐️
intense, passionate and romantic😳
superbπŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you!! so glad you found the story, appreciate your reading :)

Originally posted by: -Srishty-

From a wrong move this ended exactly the right way!! Very beautifully wroteπŸ‘ I hope you continue what you've started because I'm already imagining possible scenes that can happen the morning after and how their relation will grow.

Keep it upπŸ˜ƒ

i would love to know what you're imagining!! i don't have any inspiration to continue...i just wanted to rescue that awful scene from yesterday. thank you for reading and your encouraging comments!! do feel free to pm me if you want to talk ideas :)

Originally posted by: ABBY92

This was a total 180 degrees turn to what happened in last night's epi but I liked it. Though I would never want IshRa's most special moment to happen when Raman is not in his senses but I loved how towards the end you made Raman so soft towards Ishita. The way he took care of her while he was controlling his passion and the way Ishita gave herself to Raman even though she was a little unsure, that was just beautiful!

i'm so glad the story worked for you ultimately! thank you for this thoughtful comment. i definitely don't want ishra's union to happen in anger or with raman not in his senses either, totally agree with you. glad you liked the way ishita took a chance...! really appreciate your encouragement 😊

Originally posted by: ALEHA2011

That was brilliant hope u continue with the morning after

thank you! umm i don't plan to continue actually...hopefully the morning after would be blissful and happy with nothing interesting to write? 😳 thanks for reading and commenting! ❀️

@whitelily & amalaziz, thanks for your comments!! πŸ€—

thanks again to everyone for reading and liking...so amazing how much support there is for fic writers on yhm forum 😊
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it=
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was so passionate.loved it
black_haze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Absolutely brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, loved reading this especially after today's dismal episode. Sigh, wish something like this happens but clearly CVs will do everything to prolong the long awaited confession.  Edited by black_haze - 9 years ago
Shimla532 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow. Each line is fantastic. Loved it. Round of applause '. Good one
-Garima- thumbnail
WOW! This was so intense and beautiful! :D Please please write more Ishra OS's! You write so beautifully! πŸ˜³
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gahh Mina what are you doing to me?! I have never watched this show and yet I skipped dinner to read this - and it was well-worth it! I was so, so afraid that this was going to go into non-con or dub-con but I trusted you and it didn't for which I am so happy. I guess all I can say is kudos for making me believe in a couple that I know nothing about. πŸ‘ And damn you for inspiring me to write something myself!
-mina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: putturani

Gahh Mina what are you doing to me?! I have never watched this show and yet I skipped dinner to read this - and it was well-worth it! I was so, so afraid that this was going to go into non-con or dub-con but I trusted you and it didn't for which I am so happy. I guess all I can say is kudos for making me believe in a couple that I know nothing about. πŸ‘ And damn you for inspiring me to write something myself!

omg! you read this despite not knowing the show - seriously?! lol i guess you followed my signature from some post on the kkb forum? i am so flattered, and even more so that you skipped dinner - now go make sure you eat something ok?!!

yeah, i wrote this because i was outraged at the scene on the show for heading towards non-con territory. i am relieved that you didn't find it dub-con; re-reading it now, i'm having second thoughts about what i wrote. maybe will have to write a follow up to clarify the dynamics i wanted to convey :P

anyway, thanks for reading and commenting! and oooh, wow, how great that you're working on something! i hope i'll get to see it but even if i don't, all the best πŸ˜ƒ