~*IshRa TS: The Ultimatum*~ UPDT pt2 pg8 Dec 1

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi all. Yesterday's angry scene bothered me a lot. Raman was shown too forceful and Ishita too scared. Here's my more positive IshRa version. Let me know what you think.

Warning: mature content, sexual themes, strong language

Thanks to my friend columbia for encouragement, and I hope you will forgive the rough edges of this story, it's kind of a first draft...wanted to share it before next ep! 😳

The Ultimatum
a mature IshRa OS by -mina-

Raman's taunts had been testing both Ishita's temper and her patience. Finally she snapped, "Yes, I care! And at least someone does care about you. No one cares about me. In that whole party, no one looked at me once -"

Raman cut her off with a glare, angrily throwing up his hands. "No one? Goddamn it, am I no one? When did I stop looking at you?"

"When you smiled at the whole damn crowd and told them you owed everything to your ex-wife! And you weren't looking at me anyway, don't -"

"Do you think I could keep my eyes off you, when you came in dressed like that, laughing and smiling with that son of a bitch? Do you have any idea how much I hated watching you with him?" Raman shook his head, clearly frustrated with both her and himself. "But I couldn't stop. Go ahead, ask me what anyone was wearing, what food they served, ask me anything. I promise you, all I saw all night was you sitting there flirting shamelessly with -"

Ishita couldn't believe Raman was still caught on this point. "Flirting! It wasn't flirting. How many times do I need to explain this to you, he is just a friend!"

"Just a friend? Not your hero, who you wish you could run off with, if it wasn't for the sad misfortune of my daughter loving you as her mother?"

"What? Raman, what are you talking about?"

"Did you think I wouldn't realize? You don't talk to me anymore, you don't look at me. You're planning to leave, and you're such a goddamn coward you're not even telling me -"

"I'm not - Raman, I'm not leaving!"

"Don't lie -"

"No! Listen to me! I am not Shagun, do you understand? I am not leaving. I am never leaving. Even if you turn into the worst husband in the world - and it's really not that far for you to go - I am not leaving. I made a commitment to our family. Nothing and no one can get between us."

"Between you and Ruhi. I know, you're here for Ruhi."

"Raman, what -"

"But I also know that you're a woman. Not just a mother. A woman. And you have your - your needs and desires. Do you really expect me to believe you're not going to fill them? Your perfect chance is just waiting for you to go to him, don't pretend like -"

"Stop it! Just stop it! I won't say this to you again. There's nothing like that between me and Mani, there never could be and there never will be. I'm not going anywhere, ok? So just let go of my hand now -"

"No."

"Raman -"

"No. I don't want you to stay as Ruhi's mother."

"What?"

"I can't - I thought it would be simple. I brought you into my life for my family. You were never supposed to be my wife, not really."

"I know."

"I need you to make a choice, Ishita. Right now. If you want to stay as Ruhi's mother, then you have to be my wife, too. In all ways. In everything. Do you understand?"

"Raman, you're not in your senses. Go and lie down. I'll turn off the light and -"

"Ishita. Now. Decide now. Are you so committed to being Ruhi's mother that you can also be my wife? Or is it not worth it to you? Because if your choice is no, then that's it, we're done. I'll find some other way to convince the courts -"

"Raman, how can you talk like this? We fought so hard to keep Ruhi with us, how can you -"

"This is about us, Ishita. You and me. What's your decision?"

"Raman..."

"I'm tired, Ishita. I hate this whole situation. The world thinks I have a wife, my family is so happy to embrace my wife, but I have nothing. Nothing but an agreement with a stranger. I don't want us to be strangers anymore, Ishita."

"I just think...we've had a very long night, you know? We both need to get some sleep -"

He reached for her pallu. It was pinned into place, but it was the work of five seconds to remove the pin. One slight movement of his hand and the stiff fabric fell away from her, sliding heavily to the ground.

"Raman, what -" Ishita reached down to gather back her sari, but Raman stopped her. She crossed her arms, trying to hide her chest, but he tugged her arms down, leaving her no choice but to stand in front of him in just her blouse and half-undone sari.

He traced a finger along the neckline of her blouse. Her breath hitched. He reached around the back and undid the dori at the top and the hooks at the bottom.

She reached back to grab her blouse and keep it in place, even though the loosened straps were already sliding down her shoulders.

"Raman...what are you doing. Please -"

"I'm claiming my rights, Ishita. Here and now. We become husband and wife in this room tonight, or from tomorrow we find our ways out of each other's lives."

"Raman - not like this. Please. When we're back at home, when you're sober -"

"No. Tonight. Now."

He drew her arms back to her sides but let her keep her blouse on. He pulled her close and reached for the folded pleats at her navel.

She stiffened as his hand brushed against her belly.

"Raman...please..."

"Please what?"

"Please let's wait. Not like this, please -"

"No more waiting Ishita. Yes tonight, or no, never. What's it going to be?"

Ishita closed her eyes and bit her lip. Raman pulled the rest of her sari free, but then his hands came to rest on her hips. He didn't move to take off her petticoat. The silent moment stretched until she couldn't bear the tension, and she opened her eyes to see him watching her.

He met her eyes, but then his gaze shifted to her lips. "I want you so much," he said, his voice low and rough with a longing tone she'd never heard from him before. "You drive me crazy, and I don't want to give you any more power over me. But more than anything, I want to make you mine."

Ishita got the sense that he wasn't talking to her so much as letting out his thoughts. His palms were hot and heavy against her skin, and it was doing strange things to her nerves to have him holding her so close.

Her own thoughts were racing, confusion and wariness in conflict with the always-buried desire she had for him. She had spent months resenting that desire for making her life so complicated, for working so powerfully against her good sense. And tonight, here and now in this impossibly charged moment, she was starting to feel that good sense was about to lose permanently.

"Ishita...I know it should be different. I owe you more than this. But I can't wait any more. I need you."

I need you. She had always been weak when it came to this statement, and coming from him it had even more power than usual.

Still, the last fragment of her cherished good sense tried to fight desire with reason. What did she need?

Not this. Not now, not in this way. Not when he clearly wanted to do it only out of misplaced jealousy and confusion. Not when he was at least half-drunk and had spent the night ignoring and insulting her.

So she knew what she didn't need.

But what did she need?

This, exactly this. Him wanting her beyond reason, beyond propriety and convention. Him inviting her to exercise those rights she had never dared to claim. Him acknowledging that he had his own rights to assert. Him choosing to move their relationship forward, finally, and for real.

That last bit of sense knew that this was probably a mistake, that there was a better way to do things, that if he couldn't be sensible then she should at least still try.

But Ishita didn't have any more patience to spare for her all-preserving good sense, and she decided then that she would follow desire, and deal with the consequences when they came.

"Ask me again," she whispered, her eyes set on the knot of his tie.

He tipped her face up with one finger. "Yes, now, or no, never?"

She held his gaze. "Yes, now."

"Thank God." Raman pulled Ishita fully into his arms and took her mouth with a far from gentle kiss. His lips demanded both consent and submission, moving against hers with the determined focus of strictly controlled desire. After the first moments of claiming and possession, the kiss changed, seeking active participation and passion from her.

Ishita's arms found their way around Raman's neck. She tried to keep up with the kiss, but this intense intimacy was new to her, and she felt helpless to match Raman's forcefulness. She followed his lead as much as she could, opening her mouth to him and moving her lips in response to his. But she was increasingly aware of an awful sense of inadequacy. If she couldn't even kiss him back properly, what hope was there for the rest of it?

Raman distracted her from these thoughts by breaking from her mouth to kiss down along her jaw. She couldn't help a small moan as his lips closed on a sensitive spot at the crook of her neck. In response, his palms slid up her arms, and his fingers curled under the loosened straps of her sleeveless blouse.

He pulled back from her only enough to meet her eyes again. "I want this off," he panted, already starting to tug down the blouse. "I want everything off."

Ishita reached for his shirt collar, and his hands automatically stilled on her arms as he watched her.

With a deep breath, and a stern but useless mental command to her hands not to tremble, she pulled his tie loose and started to unbutton his shirt. Her hands moved instinctively; there was nothing complicated about undoing a man's shirt. But she was acutely aware of never having done it before, and some part of her was still stunned to realize that she had suddenly and finally arrived at this long-awaited moment of her life.

Raman wordlessly helped her undress him until his chest was bare. Then, to her surprise, he lifted her into his arms.

"Raman, what?" she asked with a startled laugh. With all his complaining about her weight and size, she was amazed that he was voluntarily picking her up.

He didn't answer, simply setting her down on the bed and stepping back to look at her. She felt an urge to duck her head and she couldn't control the blush that raced into her cheeks, but she told herself to be brave and watched him as he watched her.

Finally, for the first time that night, he started to smile. It was just one of his short half-smiles, those odd little upturns of one side of his mouth that somehow counted more from him than a regular grin from anyone else. Some locked tension inside Ishita came free at that smile, and the desire brewing between them spiked up as she returned it with a small smile of her own.

Raman removed his belt and slacks and joined her on the bed, and Ishita tried not to let her heart jump out of her chest at this undeniable escalation of intimacy. She had been in lots of compromising positions with her Raavan Kumar, but it was a whole new level of experience to be in bed with her half-dressed and him only in his boxers.

Raman carefully took off the gajra of white flowers she had worn to match her sari. His nimble fingers pulled out the hairpins holding her bun in place. She felt another source of tension melt away as her hair tumbled free.

He brushed his knuckle against her cheek, teasingly running his thumb across her lips. "What happened Jhansi ki Rani? It won't do to be silent, you know."

"What should I say?" Ishita asked softly, too lost in his eyes to think about what he might mean.

"You don't have to say anything. But there should be sound."

"Oh."

He pulled her down onto the bed and kissed her again, but now his mouth was slow and patient, teaching her how to kiss with endurance in mind. As she relaxed into the kiss, he let his hands roam her body. So much of her skin was already bare, and she felt waves of electricity as his palm slid first along her arm, then down her waist, then across her belly...

He untied her petticoat, and a distant part of her brain was impressed that he managed to do it with one hand, and without looking. But then he started to push the fabric, sliding the underskirt down her legs, and the thinking parts of her brain shut down as her every nerve became hyperfocused on his actions.

Soon there was one less item of clothing between them. Raman stroked her now bare legs in a leisurely way, gliding his palm against the smooth skin of her thigh, dancing his fingers by the ticklish spot behind her knee, sparking heat and pleasure with every touch.

His hand trailed back up her body, and between kisses and caresses, he finally managed to take off her blouse too. She squeezed her eyes shut as his hands found her breasts. She wanted to watch him, wanted to see his reaction and observe his actions, but it was too much. She was overwhelmed just by the strange new feeling of having his hands there, so large and firm against her softness; she couldn't possibly bring herself to watch too.

Aiyoo Ishita, keep calm, she told herself, trying to remember the basic breathing exercises she had learned about in dental school. They were supposed to help nervous patients relax but Ishita had often found them helpful for herself personally, and if there was ever a time she needed help to stay calm, this was surely it.

His touch was surprisingly gentle. After the way he'd given her an ultimatum and followed it with those first hungry kisses, she had thought that he would be fast and rough, impatient to get to his goal and uninterested in slow discovery.

But it seemed as though her breathing exercises were somehow helping him stay calm. She couldn't control the way her body quivered under his touch, or the way her breath caught in her throat when his clever fingers found new ways to tease her, or the flood of heat that rushed through her when his mouth followed his hands. But he was clearly controlling himself, setting aside his obvious appetite as he made every effort to explore and teach and please her.

Raman took his time warming Ishita up, giving slow and methodical attention to every inch of her body. She had never thought her Raavan Kumar would be such an attentive and deliberate lover. To the extent that she'd allowed herself to think of him this way at all, she had assumed that his lovemaking would be just like his temper - quick to ignite, tumultuous to ride out, and swift to calm down once he was satisfied.

As he treated her to a truly impressive demonstration of skilled foreplay - and she tried hard not to think about how he had developed that skill - Ishita found herself feeling less worried and more excited. When he finally pulled away the last scrap of her clothes, she had felt a flash of anxiety about whether or not it was really right to go ahead with him. Then she had reminded herself that he was her husband and he was committed to her and it didn't matter if he didn't love her, there was enough to justify them taking this step.

Those doubts faded away as his exploratory touches turned teasing. He knew by now that she was both attracted to and aroused by him, and he was enjoying the chance to have her at his mercy.

He had said he didn't want to give her more power over him, but as he worked her body to a frenzied pitch of desire, she could only see that here, in bed, he obviously had all the power. She didn't have experience or instinct to do half as much for him in return for what he could for her...but maybe that would change with practice.

Finally Raman settled Ishita on her back, pulling himself up over her in the age-old first position for couples everywhere. Ishita rested her hands on his powerful shoulders, marveling in the way his muscled arms were taut with tension.

He leaned forward to kiss her, soft and slow, and for a few moments Ishita even forgot that he didn't love her, because this kiss was so sweet and affectionate and reassuring that it spoke more of love and care than any number of words could do.

"This is it, Jhansi ki Rani," he murmured, and Ishita wanted to be annoyed that he was calling her that even now, but the moment was too intense for anything so petty as annoyance.

"Mm," she agreed, nodding slowly. Their gazes were locked, and she had the odd thought that looking into Raman's eyes was both like drowning at sea and finding an anchor in an unsteady world.

"You're mine. Only mine," he continued, his voice dropping almost to a growl.

"Yes," she breathed, fascinated to observe the fierce focus showing on his face.

"Say it," he demanded. He set his hands on each side of her head, caging her under him.

"I'm...I'm yours," Ishita managed, stumbling on the words as the full meaning of the situation caught up to her. She had been so lost in all the new sensations he had introduced her to, she had stopped thinking about what all this meant.

This had started because he felt jealous and insecure. He had no reason to, and it would've been better if she could have made him understand that through conversation, rather than going so far to prove her loyalty. And yet the extreme choice was made, and it was both too late and too pointless to regret it now.

"Yes," Raman said, his voice full of savage satisfaction. He shifted their positioning, taking hold of one hip while he nudged her other leg to spread wider.

She was open to him now, vulnerable and exposed as she had never been before. She felt a bit nervous as she felt him against her entrance, and suddenly she blurted, "And you're mine. Only mine."

Raman looked at her in surprise, his brows knitting together as they always did when he was confused about something. But then his confusion cleared and he smiled, a proper, naughty bedroom smile that sent a jolt of fresh arousal through her. "I'm yours," he affirmed, and she felt glad and sure that after everything this would turn out be the right decision after all.

Then he surged up to kiss her again, and as she adjusted to the kiss she had to adjust to him inside her, too. It was a strange feeling but not uncomfortable, and the strangeness gave way to pure pleasure as he started to move against her.

Although he had been careful and thorough in the build up, in this final act Raman proved to be exactly the kind of lover Ishita expected. He lost himself completely to the action, his momentum and speed increasing with every thrust. She could see that he wasn't with her in the moment anymore, he was lost somewhere in his own bliss, but that was alright, because it was amazing to watch.

His pleasure was obviously building, but hers had plateaued. She didn't mind; she thought it was enough for her to finally be experiencing this, and it was gratifying to know that he was, in fact, finding satisfaction in her body. She focused on the new and incredible feeling of being filled by him, on the viscerally appealing sound of the way their bodies joined, on the glorious sight of him coming undone. She realized then that maybe she did have a kind of power, if being with her could make him fall apart so completely.

He reached his climax with a groan, and after one moment of deliberately holding himself up, he finally let himself collapse against her.

He was broad and heavy and it was strange to have him just lying on top of her, but she liked it, too. She closed her arms around him and let her hands explore his hair. His head was cradled against her heart and she thought that all things considered, it was a perfect moment.

Finally he sighed and rolled onto his back. His hand found hers and he laced their fingers together.

"I'm sorry, Ishita. That wasn't very good for you," Raman said.

Ishita was amazed that he was apologizing. Raavan Kumar never apologized...but maybe her husband...and lover...Raman Bhalla might apologize. At least as a point of pride, which was what this apology seemed like.

"I liked it," Ishita told him honestly.

"I can do better. I just - it's been a long time and I couldn't handle you."

"I think you handled me just fine," she said with a grin, rolling onto her side to have a better view of him.

Raman shook his head. "You don't understand. Touching you is like...like falling into a volcano. You're so hot and tight and responsive everywhere. I lost myself in you long before getting to be inside you."

Ishita didn't know what to make of these comments. It was beyond her understanding. And after the long and emotional day they had had, she decided that she didn't need to tax her brain to understand it now.

She yawned lazily. "Still I liked it. You can show me how it gets better later."

Raman laughed. "I will. And you're ok? I mean...are you hurt?"

"No," Ishita confirmed drowsily. "But don't be stupid and think that I'm involved with Mani or that I'm going to leave you like Shagun, ok? I don't want to do this only to prove a point. Next time we should do it for fun."

"Ok. But you should spend less time with that...that...friend of yours."

"If you keep me busy and tired with this...maybe I won't have any time," Ishita suggested, her eyes drifting closed as she thought about how she might like to be kept busy.

Raman laughed again and gathered her close. He cuddled against her. If Ishita were more awake she might've been surprised and confused by Raavan Kumar cuddling, but as it was she simply relaxed into his embrace.

"I like that plan," Raman whispered huskily into her ear.

"Mmgood. Start tomorrow."

With that, Ishita gave herself over to sleep.

~*not quite the end - part 2 pg 8*~

Thanks for reading! Please like and comment 😊
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! 😃 that was amazing.. Nicely written 👍🏼
mamamiah123 thumbnail
Very good os. Do continue with this and more content please 😉 Edited by mamamiah123 - 9 years ago
Arooj.M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Can I just say I love your version way better than the show's one!
Their intense conversation in this OS; going back and forth until finally they blurted out what they really felt; and then the consummation, even if one thought it was a mistake and the other was too drunk - they both acted on their desires. 
Everything was so beautifully written and I enjoyed this OS very much. Thank you for such an amazing story!
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
that was beautiful !! 

loved this part : "What did she need?

Not this. Not now, not in this way. Not when he clearly wanted to do it only out of misplaced jealousy and confusion. Not when he was at least half-drunk and had spent the night ignoring and insulting her.

But what did she need?

This, exactly this. Him wanting her beyond reason, beyond propriety and convention. Him inviting her to exercise those rights she had never dared to claim. Him acknowledging that he had his own rights to assert. Him choosing to move their relationship forward, finally, and for real."

i really really loved it !! 
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was just Amazing!!
I have never read a more beautiful expression of Love making, ever!
No I am not exaggerating, Its the truth. I absolutely loved it! 
Definitely write more, you have got that skill in you... keep it up!
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

that was beautiful !! 

loved this part : "What did she need?

But what did she need?

This, exactly this. Him wanting her beyond reason, beyond propriety and convention. Him inviting her to exercise those rights she had never dared to claim. Him acknowledging that he had his own rights to assert. Him choosing to move their relationship forward, finally, and for real."

i really really loved it !! 

I agree this is one of the best parts of the Story. I shall come back with more comments 
columbia thumbnail
First of all let me say thank god you put it up here I am so so glad you did, imagine all of us would have missed out on this wonderful piece of writing 
Then I really like how you have taken the situation and turned it around so believe able and beautiful you are such a fabulous and talented writer

I like that he says I need you which is the impetus for her to hold on to 

Brilliantly done

I will be back with more that's what your writing does to me 
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow😃..such a fantasticly brilliant piece of writing👏👏..You have expressed each and every scene so intricately with the best details👍🏼..Such a wonderful level of detailing that I could see the entire scene unfold in front of my eyes😳⭐️..The most passionate love making ever☺️..Please write more often and please PM me whenever you do😃..Sending a buddy request right away😊..You are amazingly good👏👍🏼..Thanks a ton columbia for this🤗..I would have missed this brilliant piece of writing..Thanks a ton Mina for this lovely OS🤗❤️..it really made yday's episode way better for me now..😊
columbia thumbnail
I really like how she says ask me again 
For me I interpreted that as their second chance 
He can take a second to think before he asks her again and she can take a second to think while he is asking her again

And he did and she did and how 

Brilliant