keep writing!
RK-ki-Kaneez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I would really like to see some thing like that in the show aswell
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love the fact that even though it seemed forced in the beginning it was not at all forced..I loved how beautifully you expressed the force by him into an acceptance and something she too desired..Also loved how passionate it was..Sheer brilliance..was a pleasure reading this..๐Ÿ˜Š
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks everyone for reading and liking and commenting!! i feel a little overwhelmed, thank you :)

@YhmCraze, liya96, Shee_xaan, ..Likitha.., sreeyaanar, priyavin, & exploringmyself - thank you for taking the time to comment! so glad you loved the story and really appreciate your kind words ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: mamamiah123

Very good os. Do continue with this and more content please ๐Ÿ˜‰

aww thank you!! but this is only going to be an os, i don't have any more ideas for ishra...they are so intimidating to write ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: Arooj.M

Can I just say I love your version way better than the show's one!

Their intense conversation in this OS; going back and forth until finally they blurted out what they really felt; and then the consummation, even if one thought it was a mistake and the other was too drunk - they both acted on their desires. 
Everything was so beautifully written and I enjoyed this OS very much. Thank you for such an amazing story!

Thank YOU for your amazing comment!! <333 to you for explaining all what you liked. I didn't want to show Raman as totally drunk, though in the episode yeah he was ๐Ÿ˜• But yes the point was that they both chose to act on their desires! Thank you for getting that, and so glad you enjoyed the story!

Originally posted by: rajji-cutest

that was beautiful !! 

loved this part :

So she knew what she didn't need.

But what did she need?

i really really loved it !! 

Thank you so much! Yes this part was very important to me, to show Ishita's internal decision-making. Glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: OfTheHeart

It was just Amazing!!

I have never read a more beautiful expression of Love making, ever!
No I am not exaggerating, Its the truth. I absolutely loved it! 
Definitely write more, you have got that skill in you... keep it up!

Oh my goodness thank you so much!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I hope to write more, but maybe not on IshRa, unless the show gives me a good scene to turn around again ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: columbia

First of all let me say thank god you put it up here I am so so glad you did

I like that he says I need you which is the impetus for her to hold on to 

I will be back with more that's what your writing does to me

I really like how she says ask me again 
For me I interpreted that as their second chance

lol you're welcome? thank you for the encouragement!! glad you saw the importance of his "i need you," always a big motivator for our big hearted ishu. and yeah it was important for me to show they both made a choice...good way to put it,t he second chance. and please come back as much as you like ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: aishu_divan

Wow๐Ÿ˜ƒ..such a fantasticly brilliant piece of writing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..You have expressed each and every scene so intricately with the best details๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Such a wonderful level of detailing that I could see the entire scene unfold in front of my eyes๐Ÿ˜ณโญ๏ธ..The most passionate love making everโ˜บ๏ธ..Please write more often and please PM me whenever you do๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Sending a buddy request right away๐Ÿ˜Š..You are amazingly good๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Thanks a ton columbia for this๐Ÿค—..I would have missed this brilliant piece of writing..Thanks a ton Mina for this lovely OS๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ..it really made yday's episode way better for me now..๐Ÿ˜Š

wow thank you for this lovely amazing awesome comment!! so pleased you enjoyed all of it could see it in your imagination. i'm happy to buddy you!! but i don't do update PMs, i'm too lazy sorry ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: aishu_divan

I love the fact that even though it seemed forced in the beginning it was not at all forced..I loved how beautifully you expressed the force by him into an acceptance and something she too desired..Also loved how passionate it was..Sheer brilliance..was a pleasure reading this..๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you for more comments!! eee makes me so happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† and yeah i really wanted to show that it was about choice, not force...so happy you saw it that way. thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: RK-ki-Kaneez

I would really like to see some thing like that in the show aswell

aww i'm sure eventually the show will give us an even more awesome and amazing coming together for ishra!! i have hope. i don't really want them to come together in anger like this...just couldn't ignore the need to rescue yesterday's scene ๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks for reading and commenting! <3

and thanks again to everyone for reading & liking. long live ishra fans ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mina๐Ÿค—
you wrote for yhm i was so hoping you would since the college friend os๐Ÿ˜ƒ
that was beautifully sensual๐Ÿ‘ and realistic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i really liked ishita's thought process of what she needed and when she claimed him as well๐Ÿ‘
fantastic job โญ๏ธ

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rutu83

mina๐Ÿค—
you wrote for yhm i was so hoping you would since the college friend os๐Ÿ˜ƒ
that was beautifully sensual๐Ÿ‘ and realistic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
i really liked ishita's thought process of what she needed and when she claimed him as well๐Ÿ‘
fantastic job โญ๏ธ

oh haaai rutu!!  you found me!! i feel a little bad stepping away from my comfy kkb home...thanks for commenting here, love your comment!! glad you enjoyed the story and yay you completely understand my ishu!! and heehee glad it seemed realistic too...๐Ÿ˜ƒ lots of โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ to you dear ๐Ÿ˜Š and ๐Ÿค— back!!
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
this was really good dearโญ๏ธ
intense, passionate and romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ
superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
From a wrong move this ended exactly the right way!! Very beautifully wrote๐Ÿ‘ I hope you continue what you've started because I'm already imagining possible scenes that can happen the morning after and how their relation will grow.

Keep it up๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was a total 180 degrees turn to what happened in last night's epi but I liked it. Though I would never want IshRa's most special moment to happen when Raman is not in his senses but I loved how towards the end you made Raman so soft towards Ishita. The way he took care of her while he was controlling his passion and the way Ishita gave herself to Raman even though she was a little unsure, that was just beautiful!
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was brilliant hope u continue with the morning after