Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
very complicated 3 souls in pain, very complicated relationship, and culprits are geet and meet both and victim is maan.
is maan will forgive them?what will happen now?in love triangle one hs to sacrfies, but is maan will forgive both of them?he will not feel disguted towards geet? as geet is living in illution all the time it was meet to whom maan has loved and i think geet will live them and will go to usa.

her heart condition will be like this-
LAKHON TARE AASMAN MEIN EK MAGAR DHUNDHE NA MILA DEKH KE DUNIYA KI DIWALI DIL MERA CHUP CHAP JALA DIL MERA CHUP CHAP JALA...
KISMAT KA HAI KHEL MAGAR HAI KAM YE DUNIYA WALO KA, FUNK DIYA HAI CHAMAN HAMARE KHWABON AUR KHAYALON KA...!
JI KARTA HAI KHUD HI NOTCH LOO UP NE  ARMAANO KA GALA DEKH KE DUNIYA KI DIWALI DIL MERA CHUP CHAP JALA DIL MERA CHUP CHAP JALA DIL MERA CHUP CHAP JALA...
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very emotional update
Feeling bad for geet sab usse hi galat samajh rahe hai
Agar meet such pehle hi bata deti too geet ko ye din nahi dekhna padta
But finally succh maan ke Sammne aa gaya
tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god!! Every1 left geet evn Maan to... Wht wil she do knw with her broken heart n she to know abt dis..feel like crying 4 Geet :-( continue soon waiting 4 nxt!!!
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U knw...i felt like crying...reading...especially d last part...
no no actually...i hav tears...it was heart wrenching yaar...
Having mixed feelingsss...yaar...dont knw whose side to tke...
bt for sure..Maan is d one..worst affected...betrayed..cheated..by...
his own Lady love...
for god sake...she ...meet was his fiance..nd meet didnt had d trust or d love to fight..back...or tell him...
instead..pushed geet for hrrr selfish.. reason...
nd geet...i dont say she ia not selfish... she is...she fell n love..nd moved.. inspite knowing d consequence...
bt am sure..taking into meet ka conditions.. all blame ll b on geet...
i feel hurt...

Geet was wrong..nd a mother is bond to feel nd hurt..tonknw her child is being..going wrong...
here wat she is not seeing is..its ..meet who pushed geet to disss...
yet d motherly love overpowered.. watchn..geet lying unconscious...
hope atleast meet would hav said to her mom...dat..not only...geet..bt it is also her who has to b blammed...

maan ka happiness nd telling dadi...for a quick marrige...nd...
den dat passport..

even though his inner consciousness.. was alarming him...he didnt want to belive...wit...d person..wit whom he gave his whole nd soul...

nd den...i never thought d truth ll b out dis...way...
d hurt..d shock whch he must hav felt..got ...i dont want to imagine...
bt den again...maan..i guess melted..seeing..his meet in wheelchair..
nd only think he knw ..is geet betrayed...
bt now i want to

c is whether...he ll b...or ll it b easy to b wit meet...coz...me feels..lk..even if it was always..meet in his mouth..bt d way he feels or loves geet can't b measured..
he trully loved d lady wit which he spend...time...

and d last line...were maan said to meet...ur maan..i felt bad..thinking..wat geet must be feeling...hearing it...
ahe ll b broken beyound repair...

nd meet ka reaction..nd finding solace.. in maan ka arm...she shld hav... trusted him...so three souls...3hearts wldnt hav bleeded..now...

aaahhh@@@!!!" i feel lk...i dont knw...
Bt..i want...next part..soon...
i wish...i was near to u..so i wld hav...cribbed u nex updt...abhi..matlab ..abhi...

nd
den...
peecap...
whose..saying to whom...

maan to geet..
geet to maan..
or meet to maan...

see many thing...runing in my mind...
solution..ia ur updt...
nd wit all dis choas..one more qn lingering in my minsd is...
yeh..story..itna jaldi q khatam.ho raha hai...

i ll b ready wit tissue...
next part jaldi..dena ha..

Awesome...heartwrenching...soul...tearing updt...
frm..geet ka pov to maans to Rano ka motherly feling...to.meet ka reaction..everything...
kudos to ur writing...

i guess i blabbered too much...
its ur updt..which makea me rt...
warna am lazy always..🤣
waitinnmnnnggg!!!
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh gosh so painful.. finally the dreaded moment maan knowing it...
what will happen to geet, all forgot in the moment about geet
oh gosh this is so much painful 😭

286pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg wht abt geet...
poor soul thch...ab uska kya hoga ...
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part 18 - sooo...painful...
now its Aishu's geet is here...suffering, heart broken, dejected, loosing hope...ufff...cant see her like this...
she just lost everything ...her mom, meet and maan all three didn't gave a single chance to explain herself..
her mom accused her for stealing her sis's fiance...
meet got hurt to know that geet was madly in love with maan...
but maan...how harshly he blamed geet for lying, betraying and softly talked to meet...
seems now meet will purposely forget what she made geet do for her after seeing maan's love for her...
sure that maan will not believe if meet will tell the truth...
oh...what had happened ...everyone is blaming geet only...how will she survive now...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for u answer dear..

Update was awesome but seriously i feel bad for geet now.. she is become a liar from all sides.. her mother she feels geet cheated on meet and took maan away when it was meet who has to be blamed and now when man got to know he blamed her but meet did  not open her mouth.

the moment she saw maan who hugged her she forgot the pain she has given her sister and ruined her life... somewhere she is very selfish and only thinks about herself.. so where is geet... why is she being given this pain when she does not deserve it... and now wat will happen to her.. will she ever recover from the pain she has got
GC_TheKing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Now what will happen with Geet. Feeling bad for her. Let see what type twist and turn we will see in upcoming episodes.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n intense emotional fab update! superbly written! Rano shattered wen she she sees Maaneet kissing! She confronts Geet! Geet admits she slep with Maan! she cannot lie 2 her mopm! Rano in incensed n tells Geet to go away! Bt being a mom she cannot see her child in pain despite wt she has done! Rano worried n takes Geet inside n feeds her! Maan sees the passport with the name Geet Handa! Maan stunned! Maan's inner turmoil well portrayed! Meet n Geet talk! Meet realises Geet loves Maan! Geet admits bt is willing to go away! Maan hears the convo n is shocked! he is hurt! Maan confronts Geet n Meet! She says she has lied! Geet in pain! Maan goes 2 Meet! Geet is being potrayed has the bad one! she is being blamed! Nobody knws it was Meet's plan! Get fell in love! Meet happy seeing Maan! Feeling 4 Geet! I know Maan is hurt n betrayed bt Geet she has nobody nw! wt will happen to her?? update soon! hmm pls post season 2 It takes 2 wen u have time! Thanks