Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashmiverma thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
oh god. . so much emotional. .. poor geet.
xolfiya thumbnail
Shit!Everybody blaming Geet it isn't her fault that she Loved maan YES SHE LIED but it wasn't ONLY her fault...Rano too blamed geet now Maan showed his hatred to geet only!Maan will b angry wd meet but it will b ok give in the condition meet is in right now n forgive her...But Maan anger will b great on geet he will blame her n will going to insult her ...my heart went out for Geet she is going to suffer the most now...
Thank for the update di..
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Finally read Part 10 & 11 πŸ˜³

Geet is falling hard, Meet is lying to herself and Maan is at the moment completely unaware. 
This has got be the most confusing and tied up situation for MG. I swear down I don't know who should Maan go. Whether he goes for the woman he actually loves or go for the woman who loves him. 

Why did you have to make Meet so nice and such a darling for. She's willing to sacrifice her love for the guy who loves her so much just so she doesn't have to burden him with her disability. 

Was looking forward to their trip but what happened then... I so wanted to punch the guy, seriously disgusting men like this shouldn't even be allowed to walk around freely. πŸ˜‘

And Maan's reaction, loved his possessiveness and protectiveness for her. How Geet stopped him was definitely an amazing moment, 
if only they were both in love rather than meet and maan. 

Geet is falling harder, she's falling in love with his love, his care, his protectiveness. 

The moments that followed were sweet and just so perfect but there was also the reminder this was the Maan who loves Meet not Geet. And here Geet had allowed that to slip through her mind and she'd given in forgetting she was roleplaying for her sister. 

I'm just waiting for everything to come cracking down, it's definitely going to change their world's, none of them will be left unaffected. I'm guessing Maan will the affected the most, the impact of this blow will be hard on him. πŸ˜”

With Maan gone, Geet was obviously excited with the feelings she now felt, and it showed especially imagining him all the time and feeling elated with everything around her. 
Loved the scene where she'd thought she was once again imaginging him but he was there for real. Here Maan thinking she's angry with him whereas she was annoyed with her own hallucinations. 

Geet reciprocating unknowingly, hugging him back and allowing him to get closer when she is supposed to push him away just shows how she's fallen for him. It would have been such a sweet feeling but then everything else surrounding it cannot be pushed back. 

Gosh don't know what's right and wrong here. *Sigh*
Meet is hurt and slowly it's pulling her in, hope she doesn't hate Geet afterwards because for her sake Geet had agreed. 

Geet went to seek solace from Maan after the confrontation, and they're both growing closer with Maan initiating and Geet reciprocating, and slowly she isn't seeing the wrong here. Not that I blame her for falling in love with him, in a way Meet has pushed her to this situation. And Maan here is loving the difference in 'Meet' loving the changes in her. 

I'm wondering how their families will react once the truth comes out. I'm guessing Maan will blame both the sisters and hate them for playing such a game, dadima might do the same. =/
So many people will be getting hurt, it's so inevitable. And as usual you're going to make Geet suffer the most just like you did with the others. πŸ€’

*Evil evil evil* 😈 πŸ˜‰

Won't say continue soon as I'm the one behind, will continue with the next part soon. Having to head off now, it's late here and kinda dozing off at the laptop. 
Edited by Jannat-Fictions - 9 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
OMG
d truth came out!!
Poor geet..
All accusd her!!
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's now very interesting twist wah what a moment I the story let's see what happens next
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh god the truth is out!!😲
ab kya hoga??
three souls completely shattered...πŸ₯Ί
sad for geet meet and maan...
i don't know why..but happy the way maan rushed to his meetπŸ˜ƒ
thanx u for the update di
varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8