Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: elasingh

Upbringing makes huge difference but yes Ruku was never given Khurram but Khusaro...and Suja revolted becoz actually it was his throne and he was cheated...to put Suja in the category of Sahjahan and Aurangzeb is completely wrong...Infact Suja died protecting Jalal his so called jija who never did anything for him...

What according to u should Jalal Jiju  have done for Suju? ??

Wage a war with Bharu? ??...then what would his Jodhu  say????πŸ˜†
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cut throat of Bharu and give Amer to Suja...He really deserved it...
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Who is playing Sallu?

Ela, jis din iss sawaal ka awaab milega uss din saare sawaalaon ke jawaab mil jaayenge πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Ela, abb sab news tabh aayega jab hum Salim aur Anarkali ke deedaar karenge πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Adi...I so hope the real reasons which have forced the PH into this step come out...whatever they may be...
elasingh thumbnail
Adi you stop talking in riddle...Sandhya is under misconception that Jallu is playing sallu ...I dont know how she got that impression? I have read no news such as that...I hope they dont find any one good enough to play sallu...😈
akdhalover thumbnail
If ruku's bhandaphod is happening by default then what zee man was saying track is not over she will be punished she swaped hasan with husain is true so that means can we hope realy there is so suspense in salim's birth? I know m sounding stupid but stillπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i so dnt want leap😭
Khushi_love thumbnail

cut throat of Bharu and give Amer to Suja...He really deserved it...

N who would have handled Jo then?????πŸ˜†

She would have screeched louder than Ruqu...πŸ˜†
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Adi you stop talking in riddle...Sandhya is under misconception that Jallu is playing sallu ...I dont know how she got that impression? I have read no news such as that...I hope they dont find any one good enough to play sallu...😈

Even I have no such news - nor do I have any other news - I too am waiting like all others to know what is to come and who will be playing what characters - but I do so hope that RT neither does an older Akbar nor does he do Salim - After seeing him as Akbar, Salim would be a let down for me and he looks too young to play the older Akbar πŸ˜•
elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: akdhalover

If ruku's bhandaphod is happening by default then what zee man was saying track is not over she will be punished she swaped hasan with husain is true so that means can we hope realy there is so suspense in salim's birth? I know m sounding stupid but stillπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i so dnt want leap😭

yes twice he admitted to me that Ruku swapped kids...but now how can it come out in the open? zeenat is dead...abb jo bhi ho dekha jayega...Rhea ruku was looking so horrible yesterday...😈
elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

N who would have handled Jo then?????πŸ˜†

She would have screeched louder than Ruqu...πŸ˜†

Look I love Suja more then Jo so i dont care how loud jo will scream..