Three years have passed and now JJ are reunited

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
RT acts so well...Reconcilation scene is so touching...Loved Ps too...I feel more then HH 's death it is being away from each other which has hurt them...Both fighting pain all alone...😭😭...So they spend night together...

Love you SC...for making JJ stay at dargah...👏...BB's baby is so big...so is Jaweda's child...It means three years leap has happened...already..
..and JJ did not talk for three years...

IS THIS A ;LOVE STORY AT ALL? TO PUNISH JODHA FOR THREE YEARS BY NOT TALKING TO HER...AND JODHA FORGAVE HIM? ...EVERYTHING IS A JOKE IN THIS SERIAL....ESPECIALLY LOVE.....JALAL PUNISHES INNOCENT JODHA BUT NOT RUKU...😡...BUT MOST OF ALL WHAT KIND OF DOORMAT JODHA IS? AND AFTER SALIM'S BIRTH AGAIN THEY ARE GOING TO DRIFT APART AS PER THE PROMO...

Does EK has any sensitivity at all? Did she really believe that  Chittor will accept any help from Jalal after this massacre...very foolish scene...😡

So Ruku starts her natak again...and I am sure she will get her way as always...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

RT acts so well...Reconcilation scene is so touching...Loved Ps too...I feel more then HH 's death it is being away from each other which has hurt them...Both fighting pain all alone...😭😭...So they spend night together...

Love you SC...for making JJ stay at dargah...👏...BB's baby is so big...so is Jaweda's child...It means three years leap has happened...already..
..and JJ did not talk for three years...

IS THIS A ;LOVE STORY AT ALL? TO PUNISH JODHA FOR THREE YEARS BY NOT TALKING TO HER...AND JODHA FORGAVE HIM? ...EVERYTHING IS A JOKE IN THIS SERIAL....ESPECIALLY LOVE.....JALAL PUNISHES INNOCENT JODHA BUT NOT RUKU...😡...BUT MOST OF ALL WHAT KIND OF DOORMAT JODHA IS? AND AFTER SALIM'S BIRTH AGAIN THEY ARE GOING TO DRIFT APART AS PER THE PROMO...

Does EK has any sensitivity at all? Did she really believe that  Chittor will accept any help from Jalal after this massacre...very foolish scene...😡

So Ruku starts her natak again...and I am sure she will get her way as always...

@blue: 😆😆😆  Ela in our minds it is not 3 years. This is good for our mental peace. we know in history too it was not like this.

Thanks Ela for the update. Ruks Natak Starts and we know she will not get the baby. I knew Ruks was going to ask, here CVs did not disappoint me...

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ela, again a day to say 'I told u so' 😆 Maine kaha tha na ki Diwali waale din Salim will be introduced ?!?!?!? And tomorrow we will get Salim - and Ruqs ka bhandaphod to happen soon as well !!!!!!! Abb toh khush ho jao !!!!! Next week will be Ruqs bhandaphod - so enjoy and see what Akbar does to Ruqs - and get that sukoon 😉 😆
Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Episode was good ela.
There were a very little good moment between them which i always wanted to see and it was in today episode. It was nice. Liked it.
And rajat and paridhi both was good today.
Ela there is a very little time for jodha jalal story after then it will all about S-A so enjoyed it dear.
P.S- Happy diwali ela and everyone in this thread.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Ela
Wats that shit precap ruk askinv salim 🤬 🤬 a---- b---
Hate to see that JJ don't talk for three years 😡
And 3rd sr done immediately aftr patch up ... I dimt feel love at all...
Loved JJ scenes today as commeners
I felt sad wen Jallu left jo alone and went to agra...
akdhalover thumbnail
Ruku k pas narm dil kb tha ela?? 😆😆
M telling you this the last good epi of JA :') 
Il be praising coz iske baad il just be having complains i think :P 
Jalal didnt returned to jo for pregnancy thank god 
Though jo took the blame m not going to comment m heartbroken on that 
Jj together after so long 
Ruku ki toh band bajagyi 
Precap ka first half is cute 
I hope in the second half finaly jalal will get to know ruku's real face i HOPE AND PRAY! 
Precap definately shows what kind of woman ruku is 
She is asking for compensation? A CHILD as a compensation? 
Chi i mean! 
For her this definately shows a child is nothing but a pawn of her dirty ambitions! 
Ruku is a shame for womanhood!
Ela 3years they didnt talk! W*F! 
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So 3 years have actually passed.😲 Jallu was angry with Jodha for 3 years for not going back to Hussein.😲
Today's ashram scenes were soothing.  But why the rush? Why not some more episodes on it? The saving grace was that Ruqaiyya didn't barge in. Ela would have lost her peace of mind on Diwali.😆

Jo looked particularly very  pretty in a few  aashram scenes. The make up was back to medicore towards the end.😕

All kids are growing and the stage is being set for the leap.  We may have that Rajvanshi boy too join the group.  

Btw where has Shariffu absconded? Has he got over his ooh-ing over jodha? MahaC and new abba huzoor, love guru mirza haakim, nigaar where have all these absconded?
Edited by Sandhya.A - 9 years ago
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i dont know why while im watching jodha akbar mujhe aise lag raha hai im watching new show pata nahi wo connection i mean jab hum Akdha ke koi scene dekhte thee we felt like wow and say Aww but  cv ne hamare show ko kya se kya bana diya seriously  sab  kuch atina fast dekh rahe hai mere tho jaise interest khatam ho raha hai jaise phele se pata hai aage kya hone wala hai but  still i have some hopes after baby salim show mein kuch cute and ache scene dekh ne ko mile 
Precap :

phele cv ye rukiya ke kuch kare seriously  ab rukiya ko dekh ke mujhe
suffocate hote hai kya rukiya ke charcter ke koi end nahi ya iss ke kabhi kuch nahi ho sakte...and i want to say rukiya haar din eid nahi hote i really wish jab rukiya jodha se salim maage jodha iss baar rukiya ko ek zor taar slap maare tab iss ke akal tikane aayege
Edited by susantogiaa - 9 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

@blue: 😆😆😆  Ela in our minds it is not 3 years. This is good for our mental peace. we know in history too it was not like this.

Thanks Ela for the update. Ruks Natak Starts and we know she will not get the baby. I knew Ruks was going to ask, here CVs did not disappoint me...

I am sorry to say but since the begining I was saying that 3 years leap has happened and Zee told me same...I dont know why he lied to others? Any way how do you know that ruku wont get the baby this time either...She might get joint motherhood with Jodha...😡
akdhalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiana12

Ela, again a day to say 'I told u so' 😆 Maine kaha tha na ki Diwali waale din Salim will be introduced ?!?!?!? And tomorrow we will get Salim - and Ruqs ka bhandaphod to happen soon as well !!!!!!! Abb toh khush ho jao !!!!! Next week will be Ruqs bhandaphod - so enjoy and see what Akbar does to Ruqs - and get that sukoon 😉 😆

😃😃😃
Apke muh mein ghee shakar!😃
Though m expectinp the least still :)