Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackvelvet thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: elasingh

Fine my friend .😆...I understand...I will talo bhatoore after the episode but will do pooja before the episode...Have started cooking...but dont be too excited dear...I bet we are going to fall flat on our faces...😭

Exactly...instead of jhadofy her ...jalal will samjhaofy ruk in true ja tradition...he always treats ruk with kids gloves whereas jo is blamed for death of kids and he stays away from her for three years...three years can you believe it??!!...so have no expectations at all...

P.S: waise doesnt jodha get pregnant rather too easily...jalal just needs to be in the vicinity and she is pregnant 😳 😉 ...every time lucky I guess 😆 !!...
blackvelvet thumbnail
Ela ruk's so called expisure sounds rather lame...as usual...unless there is more to it ...am hoping for it but I doubt it as where is the time to show elaborate bhandaphod...they are in such a tearing hurry to introduce salim...this is sheer madness...no logic behind ph decision...
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blackvelvet

Exactly...instead of jhadofy her ...jalal will samjhaofy ruk in true ja tradition...he always treats ruk with kids gloves whereas jo is blamed for death of kids and he stays away from her for three years...three years can you believe it??!!...so have no expectations at all...

P.S: waise doesnt jodha get pregnant rather too easily...jalal just needs to be in the vicinity and she is pregnant 😳 😉 ...every time lucky I guess 😆 !!...

Sree ppl say Ruku was unaware of Zeenat's intentions so cant be punished but going by that logic how can Jo and rajwanshi's are punished? Jo was not aware of Zeenat's intention too...but still she was punished...I have read the spoiler and it says that jallu will refuse to hand over the kid to Ruku and that is all...So no real bhandafhod is happening at all...
elasingh thumbnail

Ela ruk's so called expisure sounds rather lame...as usual...unless there is more to it ...am hoping for it but I doubt it as where is the time to show elaborate bhandaphod...they are in such a tearing hurry to introduce salim...this is sheer madness...no logic behind ph decision...

I only expect a small scolding from Jallu to ruku...
elasingh thumbnail
thank you dear...
blackvelvet thumbnail

I only expect a small scolding from Jallu to ruku...

Better not to show it at all!!...it will just make me more angry and spoil my diwali mood...

Ela do you know why zee and ph have gone suicidal...its almost as if they want the viewers to stop watching so that they can shut down the show...
elasingh thumbnail

Better not to show it at all!!...it will just make me more angry and spoil my diwali mood...

Ela do you know why zee and ph have gone suicidal...its almost as if they want the viewers to stop watching so that they can shut down the show...

We all are wondering the same? Why they are going so fast and taking leap after leap...😲
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No not again,thats what my neighbor told me ,how lame of ruku to even think shell get muz title by raising salim or taking him away from his parents,cvs ki batti gul ho gayi hai,wese i wont be surprise if cvs show ruku giving hukka and all that to baby salim to prove jo as bad mother yeh cvs kuch bhi dal sakte hai,ruku character now is like how jai walias second wife in kasm se wa ,she spoilt hes kids behind his back,NR
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Adi you stop talking in riddle...Sandhya is under misconception that Jallu is playing sallu ...I dont know how she got that impression? I have read no news such as that...I hope they dont find any one good enough to play sallu...😈

impression nahin sakhis. Hope. If Rajat quits i quit. He is the only reason i watch this serial that has become 70% bakwaas since last December. 

As such i am dreading the Salim moral science lessons from Jodha.😲

Btw is Rajat playing Ashoka or is that a hope too.🤔
elasingh thumbnail
Sandhya RT is not playing Ashoka...