Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

btw did anyone notice..the duppatta yesterday that the shamshaad banu wore was the same one that jalal gifted salima in the second MB😆

N did u notice Javeeda's son was wearing Rahim's clothes???😆

I just hope that they don't make 5 year old Salim also wear that only ðŸ¤£
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Sun, i hope before the leap, they show 1 more marriage of Jallu n his SR with his new wife...😆...they should sasajaaofy  the BT only ðŸ˜†

What fun it'll be on IF to discuss it na ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

😭
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

ooo SR in the water ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†..me liking it ...😆..haan we shall have our sarr kamofied in the IF ðŸ˜†

Waise how can any Anarkali fall for a Salim with the super se*y Sasurji around?????😆

elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: karishma.s

Other things aside for now, I just want jalal to blast ruks so badly that she forgets about kid sharing for good. I'm repulsed to see her. There is none use getting our Bp high over future tracks. We just need to take it as it comes. They cannot show ruks responsible for hiring zeenat ela. Cause she did not know the motive of zeenat. Yes if she has switched the babies like the zee man told you then she can be punished. She can also be punished for accusing jodha of having eaten up her kids. I just want jalal to rip her apart. Only then my atma will be in shanti.

I am sorry but I feel that Moti Zakira and Ruku should be beheaded...😡
blackvelvet thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Ela...and HAPPY DIWALI to you and all my friends...sorry Ela could not post yesterday as had guests over..missed the episode also but read your update...

I am mentally preparing myself to move away from JA...as it will be watchable only till end of this month max...am a sucker for love stories and was watching it only for jodha and jalal...the tragedy is there was still so much life left in their love story...and I simply cannot understand why cvs are giving jo and ja such a premature burrial...that too when it is still ruling the trp charts...the point is with introduction of salim the trp wil drop...which cvs dont realise as they think themselves to be too smart...but after trps drop they will not be able to do a thing to save the show as salim would have been introduced and hence there would be no turning back...

...and what will i do without you guys...have got so attached not just to the show but to all of you 😭 😭
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Waise how can any Anarkali fall for a Salim with the super se*y Sasurji around?????😆

🤣
elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackvelvet

Hi Ela...and HAPPY DIWALI to you and all my friends...sorry Ela could not post yesterday as had guests over..missed the episode also but read your update...

I am mentally preparing myself to move away from JA...as it will be watchable only till end of this month max...am a sucker for love stories and was watching it only for jodha and jalal...the tragedy is there was still so much life left in their love story...and I simply cannot understand why cvs are giving jo and ja such a premature burrial...that too when it is still ruling the trp charts...the point is with introduction of salim the trp wil drop...which cvs dont realise as they think themselves to be too smart...but after trps drop they will not be able to do a thing to save the show as salim would have been introduced and hence there would be no turning back...

...and what will i do without you guys...have got so attached not just to the show but to all of you 😭 😭

Happy Diwali to you and ur family too...🤗
sree I agree that a lot of life is still left in JA...We love them so much yaar and it will be so difficult to move away from this serial...So many tracks are left unfinished her like SD , AM and MC and MH...but cvs are hell bent to show SA...This extreme arrogance is going to cost them a lot...I have no interest in watching SA and old JJ...and the serial went wrong when they let Ruku go unpunished...It was such a blot on Jallu's image and on the top of it they showed distance between JJ...Honestly I have become fed up of this pregnancy talk all the time...CVs should have given few weeks gap at least before introducing Salim and then should have connected us to Salim by showing Jo pregnant for some time...
Anyway I will be watching Ashoka and will be joining that forum...hope you start watching that serial too...
blackvelvet thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elasingh

Happy Diwali to you and ur family too...🤗
sree I agree that a lot of life is still left in JA...We love them so much yaar and it will be so difficult to move away from this serial...So many tracks are left unfinished her like SD , AM and MC and MH...but cvs are hell bent to show SA...This extreme arrogance is going to cost them a lot...I have no interest in watching SA and old JJ...and the serial went wrong when they let Ruku go unpunished...It was such a blot on Jallu's image and on the top of it they showed distance between JJ...Honestly I have become fed up of this pregnancy talk all the time...CVs should have given few weeks gap at least before introducing Salim and then should have connected us to Salim by showing Jo pregnant for some time...
Anyway I will be watching Ashoka and will be joining that forum...hope you start watching that serial too...

Ok Ela will watch Asoka...but will it have the same magic and pull as JA did before it started going downhill due to bad tracks...I doubt it...but I eill give it a try...and I will always cry over JA...on what could have been...
neeshaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey ..HAPPY  Diwali to ELA and all forum friends.. I was just reading  everyones post and saw that all of them are dejcted with this leap thing and .. we all are in the same boat actually..we do not want a leap but CVS are hell bent on giving the leap.. i dont understand why? but in the mean time we can atleast call zee/balaji and express our displeasure on the leap and SA track... I am sure if all of us call or write to them like we did in benazir track ..we  still have a chance  to save our JA... but we have to act fast and now... so pl request everyone to call zee and  blast them  for giving us  a leap.. tell them we dont want it..just expressing our views on forum will not help.. plz call them or write to them.we must bombard them with calls .en.then only they will listen...

elasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeshaa16

Hey ..HAPPY  Diwali to ELA and all forum friends.. I was just reading  everyones post and saw that all of them are dejcted with this leap thing and .. we all are in the same boat actually..we do not want a leap but CVS are hell bent on giving the leap.. i dont understand why? but in the mean time we can atleast call zee/balaji and express our displeasure on the leap and SA track... I am sure if all of us call or write to them like we did in benazir track ..we  still have a chance  to save our JA... but we have to act fast and now... so pl request everyone to call zee and  blast them  for giving us  a leap.. tell them we dont want it..just expressing our views on forum will not help.. plz call them or write to them.we must bombard them with calls .en.then only they will listen...

Happy Diwali to you too...What makes you think that we are not calling them and expressing our views...Infact we are and they are not listening to us...They have already started shooting the track and now there is no going back...