TV actress Kishwer Merchantt comments on Katrina Kaif on Twitter, says - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

First find out if this is her real account or not. It can be  fake also ?

Nope Its real
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: crystalalena

for the first time i opened her twitter id to read what she actually said..and many other ppl are also finding her.and thats all she wants..attention seeker.

but who is giving her attention...? lol did she ask for it.. u went to her a/c  😆 usne to nhi bulaya

...just coz she made a tweet from her account which is her opinion not of masses... 

PS: By you not just referring to only the post maker.. but all those who r calling her attention seeker..

Edited by Zeal17 - 9 years ago
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Is Kisswar ko Bigg Boss mein entry chahiye bas
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

She is entitled to her opinion... She is not even talking about her star power.. She is just saying she cant act which most of the critics n audiences who saw it also said... I dont think there is anything wrong with giving ur verdict about someone's performance.. U like her acting, that's completely okay... She has never said it to please anyone... She felt it so said it... 

Okay saying it on a public platform does mean that she did it to gain attention. She's a tv celebrity and if she says something like this then she will get attention and publicity. There is difference in her saying this on public platform and in me and you saying it here. 

Kat is not the best actress out there but she's not even that bad. She's quite decent. Her act in bb was decent. Anyways that's my opinion but it's quite clear that she posted that tweet just to gain attention 
simran422 thumbnail
I would not have said a word against her if she hadn't re tweeted every damn tweet where kat was being bashed cause everyone has right to express their views!
But Re tweeting every tweet explains that she did it just to gain attention
atominis thumbnail
Baat ka battangad!
The person has written her opinion on her own personal Twitter page! She has every right to do that. What's the big deal?
It is not abusing or calling names. Then why such hoopla?

We all opine no holds barred on our personal profiles. Why problem if other does the same?
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
She is entitled to her opinion.
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarrotCake

She is entitled to her opinion.

Yeah and she has right to express her views but re tweeting every tweet where kat is being bashed is not cool 👎🏼 
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Yeah and she has right to express her views but re tweeting every tweet where kat is being bashed is not cool 👎🏼 

dil ki baat  ko keh dia ⭐️
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahatma123

dil ki baat  ko keh dia ⭐️

😊
Your DP is awesome btw 😆