TV actress Kishwer Merchantt comments on Katrina Kaif on Twitter, says - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
First of all, all actresses are not some sati savitris who dont talk anything behind each other.. I am sure they bitch about each other behind their backs n its not an unknown fact, if this woman has expressed it openly, I dont think we should have an issues with it considering its a normal things for any actresses to speak bad about each other... If actresses follow ethics themselves then we can say they are devi matas n we should not talk ill of them,.. But none of them are ethical, even they themselves keep taking digs at each other.. So lets not make her tweet a big deal n consider it as something normal... Period
avi_ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

First of all, all actresses are not some sati savitris who dont talk anything behind each other.. I am sure they bitch about each other behind their backs n its not an unknown fact, if this woman has expressed it openly, I dont think we should have an issues with it considering its a normal things for any actresses to speak bad about each other... If actresses follow ethics themselves then we can say they are devi matas n we should not talk ill of them,.. But none of them are ethical, even they themselves keep taking digs at each other.. So lets not make her tweet a big deal n consider it as something normal... Period

i dont undrstnd whats making u defend her lyk dat.. jst cz she criticized kat nd u too dont like kat?
nd atleast odr actresses hv dat manners that they dont dig at odrs publicily..
 apni asliyat twitter pe to mat dikhao 🥱
ur kish has proved herself dat she shouldnt be respected at all.. May god give her some wisdom.. 
none is perfct nd none can be... 
nd m done wid u. bbyee.

Originally posted by: avi_ashi

i dont undrstnd whats making u defend her lyk dat.. jst cz she criticized kat nd u too dont like kat?
nd atleast odr actresses hv dat manners that they dont dig at odrs publicily..
 apni asliyat twitter pe to mat dikhao 🥱
ur kish has proved herself dat she shouldnt be respected at all.. May god give her some wisdom.. 
none is perfct nd none can be... 
nd m done wid u. bbyee.

I am saying in general... Everyone takes digs at others... I have seen it that's Y I am saying... Dont Kareena do it, Dont Sonam do it?? Have they learnt ethics themselves... First tell them to learn... Then maybe others will start respecting them...
-Im-Possible- thumbnail
Look whose talking about acting, in first place learn A of acting yourself then tell other to learn...
Kishwer can neither act nor dance and talking about kat...
Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
LoL!
Its so funny to see a 2 rs actor to criticize a star 😆
avi_ashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

I am saying in general... Everyone takes digs at others... I have seen it that's Y I am saying... Dont Kareena do it, Dont Sonam do it?? Have they learnt ethics themselves... First tell them to learn... Then maybe others will start respecting them...

atleast kareena, sonam never insult odrs in that cheap way..
nd its media sometyms dat modifies their words..
no one write cheap nd derogatory things on social media... leave it.. i cant make u undrstnd. u r entitled to ur opinion nd me on mine

Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for the first time i opened her twitter id to read what she actually said..and many other ppl are also finding her.and thats all she wants..attention seeker.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalalena

for the first time i opened her twitter id to read what she actually said..and many other ppl are also finding her.and thats all she wants..attention seeker.

finally some one said something sensible. I salute you 👏
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like she's got time to spare...she's retweeting  every tweet praising her 😆
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Arrey yeh hain kaun 2 rs ppl aa jaate hain lungi lekar tweet karne pehle khud toh acting kar lo phir bolna. 🤢
Aaye bade Kat ko bolne 🥱