Bigg Boss 8

Is Arya Really The Son of Raj Babbar???

Hazardous thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
W*F!??!! This whole time I thought Arya just shared a common last name with Raj Babbar but when I goggled it, it turns out that Arya is the son of Raj Babbar???!!! I'm utterly shocked. 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hazardous thumbnail
He doesn't look anything like Raj Babbar nor did he inherit any of his other great attributes.
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
🤣 mjhe bhi shock laga tha 
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
haha yes he is. 
He looks more like Raj than his other brother Prateik. 
Arya needs to groom himself a bit more, like here.
famous-bollywood-families_13631707940.jpg (500333)
Edited by galaxyfan - 9 years ago
Hazardous thumbnail
Originally posted by: galaxyfan

haha yes he is.

Arya needs groom himself a bit more, like here.

You're right he resembles Raj more than Prateik does. Prateik looks more like his late mother.

Wow he actually looks good there. 😲

What happened? He totally let himself go with the unkempt facial hair, bhikari clothes, excess weight and the saggy double chin.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Raj Babar has a daughter too and her debut movie flopped at box office.
Originally posted by: galaxyfan

haha yes he is. 

Arya needs to groom himself a bit more, like here.

The guy on left - Parateik babbar  is infact not his real brother, He is late smita patil's son  ( RB's second wife ) when she died leaving him only 14 days old,..  Arya hates him,. And Prateik ( movie ::: Dhobighaat, ek deewana thaa )  also says Abhisek Bachchan is my real elder brother and he even hates his Babbar surname,.. he was raised almost orphan, after Smita died at his 14 days of age.

Raj babar had done lots of drama at that time for kid's  court-case, child custody,. but Prateik was raised by Maternal family,... and I am glad for that.  

Read more here,..

http://blogs.hindustantimes.com/just-people/2011/03/16/a-distant-child/

Edited by Truth10 - 9 years ago
Alan_watts thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i will just leave this here
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQLrAAhCAAIwndt.jpg:largeEdited by Alan_watts - 9 years ago
galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Truth10

The guy on left - Parateik babbar  is infact not his real brother, He is late smita patil's son  ( RB's second wife ) when she died leaving her only 14 days old,..  Arya hates him,. And Prateik ( movie ::: Dhobighaat, ek deewana thaa )  also says Abhisek Bachchan is my real elder brother and he even hates his Babbar surname,.. he was raised almost orphan, after Smita died at his 14 days of age.

Reda more here,..

http://blogs.hindustantimes.com/just-people/2011/03/16/a-distant-child/

How is it not his brother?? They have the same father, making them half brothers.  They seem to have mended their relationship because prateik was interviewed on the first episode when Arya was introduced. 
^^ Prateik was raised by Smita's maternal side family and RB had done lots of child-custody crt cases yo-yo,... at that time,...
 But,...Kid was not given to him,,,

Prateik is not raised / influenced  with/by  RB much,...

read ppl's comments below above given,  that  link article..

Arya even says to him,... if you wanna hold yr Mom's last name,... ( don like babbar surname ) and Abhisek as yr elder brother,.. then,.. Jaa baap bhi badal daal,..
Edited by Truth10 - 9 years ago